It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"refugee" Child actor BUSTED.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Just watch ...

Anyone with a bit of knowledge of human nature can clearly tell that this kid is acting.
So for me, there's no doubt that it's an act but now many other obvious questions arise... Coincidence or ... ?

Feel free to share your thoughts on this one.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
so what is the point here ?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Mark my words...sinister forces are at work here.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Not the same kid.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Not the same kid.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricFeel

The ears are actually slightly different. Could be the angle but definitely not identifiable at the angle taken.

These "actors" always kind of make me chuckle. You take someone who looks similar to another person and say " they are the same" when in reality it is only a few features that may be identifiable. At different points in my life I have been told I am a doppelganger for Lyndsey Lohan, Rose McGowan and several others. Doesnt mean I am them, just that I bore some similarities at the time.

I am not saying in this particular instance you are wrong but I saw a slightly different child in both. Could be angles, lighting, setting, etc.... but I just don't buy it.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Not the same kid? It's not the same kid because you don't want to believe it is the same kid.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Same kid or not, it is pretty typical.
Hold up the few trafficked kids and women for the leftist propaganda channels, while the masses of strong warrior men flood into Europe.

They have 57 Islamic countries.
But no, they don't want to go there.
Even though some are super-rich and sponsoring their essential Sunni vs. Shiite conflicts, they all know their own countries suck.

They want access to the West.
Until that also sucks.

Problem shared, which was never our problem, but I guess that makes it better.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricFeel

Regardless of whether or not it's the same kid, the kid who has the water poured over him is playing to the camera. My maternal instincts say so, anyway.

All I am saying is that if my nine (almost ten) year old son paused -- like this kid did -- to see if I was watching him BEFORE he started wailing more dramatically and falling to his knees, I'd question him about whatever he was claiming to be ruining his life, at the moment.

I felt like it was a show.

I don't have any idea about his motive for the over-dramatization, but this isn't my first rodeo with watching an 8-10 year old boy have a meltdown.

Theatrics. A mother knows.

ETA: I'm reluctant to call myself an 'expert,' but...*sigh* I am sadly an expert in such matters.
edit on 24-4-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69

Not the same kid? It's not the same kid because you don't want to believe it is the same kid.

or is it the same kid because you want to believe it is the same kid?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

Didn't you know? Everything a conspiracy theorist believes can be "proven" by the presence of actors, in everything from bombings to shootings to (apparently) the mass migration of refugees fleeing war.
Of course, to support this ridiculous notion they'll be back next week to claim the journalists are also actors, the families of the refugees are actors, the war in Syria is "pretend", the thousands dead were obviously actors, the Assad planes barrel bombing people are "holograms"...

ATS is becoming a sci-fi parody of itself with this kind of bullsh*t.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Different jaw, different shaped head, different eyebrows, different mouth, different eye sockets...yep it's the same kid alright.

There was a serious element of overacting though.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Hold up the few trafficked kids and women for the leftist propaganda channels, while the masses of strong warrior men flood into Europe.

What is wrong with people that they believe this utter sh*t?
How can people become so ignorant and so hateful that they would claim the thousands of women and children already killed in this war are somehow irrelevant?

I really hate this place sometimes, the complete lack of basic Humanity some people here express for others makes me sick.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I don't think it is a complete lack of respect, I think it is more just blatantly not wanting it to be true so they look for signs or signals to placate themselves.

It's probably more of a coping mechanism than anything

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

Didn't you know? Everything a conspiracy theorist believes can be "proven" by the presence of actors, in everything from bombings to shootings to (apparently) the mass migration of refugees fleeing war.
Of course, to support this ridiculous notion they'll be back next week to claim the journalists are also actors, the families of the refugees are actors, the war in Syria is "pretend", the thousands dead were obviously actors, the Assad planes barrel bombing people are "holograms"...

ATS is becoming a sci-fi parody of itself with this kind of bullsh*t.

No it's not.

Even if many ATSers cannot articulate it, we all basically understand that no one is EVER officially investigating any conspiracy theory involving certain influential and powerful people.

The most *I think* that ATSers hope to prove (in a post like this) is that there is enough probable cause to officially investigate something further. Maybe the person presents only one small thing to consider, maybe they present many things to consider.

Few here are foolish enough to actually expect an 'official' investigation into any matter possibly involving someone exceptionally powerful or influential, will ever happen.

So, I never expect anyone, on ATS, to be able to offer the kind of proof an official investigation would yield to indict, convict, or exonerate anyone. Access to evidence and information is what it is without an official investigation.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

yup same kid and terrible actor at that.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

They are not irrelevant.

But Europeans are also relevant and deserve a future.

Why not ask the rich Gulf States why their own Arabs and Muslims are so irrelevant to them, and why their own religious crowd doesn't go there?

They caused many problems already in Europe.
How can we make peace when we just open our borders to spread their problems?

Why are European kids less relevant?

We also deserve a future and are relevant, not only Islamist Arabs.

We deserve a future in Europe for our indigenous European kids too.
A future with gender equality, lgbt rights, and one where hundreds of people aren't killed or mutilated by Muslim extremists.

Germany and Sweden didn't colonize their countries.
Why must we go through this hell?
We didn't cause the divide between Sunni and Shiites.
No, it's a ridiculous argument.

They only come to exploit a welfare system they never paid into, and we must resist.
If their religions are so wonderful, they have many other options.

Don't even mention "humanity" unless our humanity matters too, and we don't need all the extra crime, rape and terrorism.
edit on 24-4-2016 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Funny you should mention that. I watched a YouTube vid a while back and it claimed that all news is fake. That every single news story we are shown is full of actors. I couldn't help but laugh.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman

They have 57 Islamic countries.
But no, they don't want to go there.
Even though some are super-rich and sponsoring their essential Sunni vs. Shiite conflicts, they all know their own countries suck.

They want access to the West.
Until that also sucks.

Problem shared, which was never our problem, but I guess that makes it better.

Germany put the word out to the Syrian refugees to come to Germany as they have a stagnant population.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

If it's the women and children being killed, then why is the reality that only strong, young, healthy men are coming?
Yes, they're already regionally threatening to upset the gender balance of Europe!

Why are they not fighting for their countries?

They are deserters or ISIS shills, not "refugees".

In any other historic or geographical setting most of them would stand before a military tribunal.

My grandfather would have been shot if he acted like them.

But Europe is a nice place to send your unemployable stoners on a paid holiday ...
Europe is nice and naive.
But that's changing fast.
edit on 24-4-2016 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join