It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University of Alaska Fairbanks Professor Launches New 9/11 Research Project

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:
(post by visitedbythem removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

So sad you feel threatened by the facts there are no recordings of the detonation of explosives, no evidence ever recovered of fragments of explosive devices, or detonation systems. Bet you are so lacking in facts, you don't even know the extent the WTC debris was shifted though for remains, personal effects, and evidence. Or so dogmatic, you don't care? So threatened by logic you need to lie and use personal attacks?
edit on 21-7-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I work with steel ( going on 36 years) and regardless if its steel or aluminum, there is still a high melting point, not attainable by burning kerosene

Probably molten lead, as the UPS batteries were on that floor....

If it's molten and glowing bright enough to be seen in broad daylight. Probably a very high temperature not attainable in the TC fires. It doesn't matter what metal it is.

Temp of glowing metals

Learn about building fire temperatures THEN.

Some data from one location of the Cardington Fire tests for an office fire!!!!

26.5 104 515 795
27.0 108 523 798
27.5 113 529 798
28.0 119 534 798

First column time in mins others temp in degrees C for 3 different locations

Here is some beam data.

42.5 1053 973 936
43.0 1055 973 937
43.5 1055 971 935
44.0 1055 971 936

First column time others temps in degrees C

How do THOSE temps look on your link

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: visitedbythem

Glad he did the binding of the Saudi government like George. To bad Obama doesn't spend as much effort in trying to stop the vicious attacks on our police forces here in the states. Maybe if the cops had more ties to the middle East he care more?

Neutronflux. Somebody with a little sense must have hit you over the head and taken over your computer. I gave you a star for that one.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

I work with steel ( going on 36 years) and regardless if its steel or aluminum, there is still a high melting point, not attainable by burning kerosene

If it's molten and glowing bright enough to be seen in broad daylight. Probably a very high temperature not attainable in the TC fires. It doesn't matter what metal it is.

Temp of glowing metals

Learn about building fire temperatures THEN.

Some data from one location of the Cardington Fire tests for an office fire!!!!

26.5 104 515 795
27.0 108 523 798
27.5 113 529 798
28.0 119 534 798

First column time in mins others temp in degrees C for 3 different locations

Here is some beam data.

42.5 1053 973 936
43.0 1055 973 937
43.5 1055 971 935
44.0 1055 971 936

First column time others temps in degrees C

How do THOSE temps look on your link

Looks like it's really not hot enough and no links to your data. 1055 isn't hot enough. You also can't prove the lead batteries were in that hot area.
edit on 21-7-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

FDNY members who survived that day, say the buildings fell by damage and fire. Erik says the buildings did not. So, in Erik's eyes, FDNY is lying.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Just poking? Couldn't figure out visitedbythem angle. Something about the way people dress? I was just perplexed? Sorry, off topic again?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Looks like it's really not hot enough and no links to your data. 1055 isn't hot enough. You also can't prove the lead batteries were in that hot area.

Cannot not prove explosives / thermite was used either. Nor disprove fire initiated collapse. Ironic?

edit on 22-7-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

a reply to: hellobruce

It appears you don't understand gravity.

Actually you are the one that does not understand gravity, or physics. When a building collapses gravity and the falling objects hitting each other and stationary objects also causes a sideways motion - which is why when a building is demolished they have to clear a lot of space around it!

Not for the first time, that is a fantastic display of ignorance as to how gravity works on this planet. It is no wonder you still believe the official explanation.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

There are times I read your replies and feel like I am a kid in the 70s again watching Superman battle Bizarro and every word that comes from Bizarro is the complete opposite of reality.

When you drop an object onto an object that has lateral support, some energy is going to be transferred laterally (create sideways motion).

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Cannot not prove explosives / thermite was used either. Nor disprove fire initiated collapse. Ironic?

what do you think that Nano thermite is for? Found in all the documented pristine dust samples? You're in denial. When a peer reviewed paper challenges Jone's peer reviewed thermite paper I might take the official store seriously. So far nothing but talk.
edit on 22-7-2016 by Doctor Smith because: add more brilliant thoughts

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

It appears you don't understand gravity.

Actually you are the one that does not understand gravity, or physics. When a building collapses gravity and the falling objects hitting each other and stationary objects also causes a sideways motion - which is why when a building is demolished they have to clear a lot of space around it!

Not for the first time, that is a fantastic display of ignorance as to how gravity works on this planet. It is no wonder you still believe the official explanation.

Once they've been bamboozled they just can't face reality. It's not their fault they weren't given good common sense at birth. Should be able to figure it out but they just can't. Not right in the head.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Been over this, other chemists and scientists could not duplicate Jones results using WTC dust samples. Who is Jones willing to work with to prove his results can be duplicated. How is that for transparent? Jones samples have no chain of custody. Jones samples are not credible. Nothing to review but a fraudulent paper. Other scientists have debunked Jones through documented experiments. To say otherwise is misleading!

Plus, no cut beams, shape charge fragments, nor ignition systems recovered. Their is no physical evidence steel was worked on by thermite. Thermite leaves slag not pools of molten material. Jones research is so shoddy, its debunked by other conspiracists. To say the work of Jones has not been proven erroneous is anything but the truth. If you want to believe, that's fine. But even other conspiracists thinks he is a fraud.

My new favorite quote from the Cottingley Fairies deception: "Frances said: "I never even thought of it as being a fraud – it was just Elsie and I having a bit of fun and I can't understand to this day why they were taken in – they wanted to be taken in.'" from
en.m.wikipedia.org...

I didn't want to be taken in by anyone. I dug and came to my conclusion weighing both sides. Fire collapse is consistent and backed by persons honestly trying to make safer buildings.

Why are you so threaten by fire collapse? Our government lost control of our security on 911. That's the conspiracy. No matter what, evil caused great damage that day. Sorry their is no proof of the evil you want. Sorry there is no proof our government was in control that day.

Dr. Wood is on your side? How much money has she made debunking thermite and pushing dustification? What does Richard Gage do with all that donated money. Beware a side that claims acting in truth but is anything less than transparent. Being paid to tell people what the want to hear. I don't want anything, but the truth. Even if the truth proves our government is not all controlling, and our fate is sometimes in the hands of evil individuals.

Why do you need a conspiracy in which Bush controls individuals in the branches of government, EPA, FBI, CIA, Norad, NIST, LEDO, military, air traffic controllers, air port staff, NYPD police and firemen, NY port authority, private engineering firms, university staff (domestic and overseas), insurance companies, building owners, construction workers, truck drivers, WTC security, WTC cleaning staff, WTC building managers, WTC maintenance, demolition experts, explosive teams, media, and WTC site volunteers? Bush made all those people fall in line, lie, kill, destroy evidence, bare false witness? Yet, you are they conveyor of secrets you accuse the government of going how far to hide?

And what is the leading theory among conspiracists on who and how the WTC buildings were leveled.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

what do you think that Nano thermite is for? Found in all the documented pristine dust samples? You're in denial. When a peer reviewed paper challenges Jone's peer reviewed thermite paper I might take the official store seriously. So far nothing but talk.

Show me where peer review equals a narrative becoming law. Do you even know what peer review means.

First. Does Jones peer review meet these outlines to be a bona fide peer review?
guides.lib.jjay.cuny.edu...
apus.libanswers.com...
Second, show me in the definition of peer review the peer review proves the author's narrative is correct and the reviewers stand behind the conclusion of that paper?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

More proof that jones thermite paper is a sham of a peer review.

truthersaresanitychallenged.wordpress.com... on/

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

IMO there is another factor in play, and it neutralizes or suppresses common sense. That factor is cognitive dissonance, and IMO it is an involuntary response by the human mind, more prevalent in some than in others. It is a defense mechanism of sorts. That dissonance forces the conscious mind to utterly disregard and deny the existence of certain facts that threaten the mind's view of the world outside.
edit on 23-7-2016 by Salander because: defense mechanism

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Glad you understand that about conspiracists, how its a religion, and how persons like Dr Wood con their followers. Or Steven Jones and his fake peer reviews that bypassed editors, knew and used the good old boys for peers , and not using scientists in appropriate fields.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Temp of glowing metals

Your own link disproves the theory that it was steel.

Agreed?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBig2430

What was observed appeared to be an orange-yellow liquid which indicates a temperature around 1000C. It wasn't necessarily any single pure material and I use the term 'material' because it most likely was a mix of metals and non-metals. Whatever it was, was in liquid form at around 1000C which would rule out steel but there are many alloys that would fit the observation.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Am I correct in assuming that both sides accept it as a given that some type of molten metal or at least some admixture including molten metal was found in the debris long after the collapses? If this is a correct assumption, are there examples of this occurring in other large building fires and/or collapses, and has a mechanism for producing the requisite conditions been proposed that would be relevant to the WTC collapses aftermath?

Somebody shine some cognitive diversity on me.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join