It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University of Alaska Fairbanks Professor Launches New 9/11 Research Project

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I guess you don't understand that the ingredients needed to make thermite were present in the building already.

You need very few ingredients.

-Rust (iron oxide)
-Aluminium powder

Then a standard ignition.

-Magnesium or a combination of potassium permanganate and glycerin or an existing fire, like in an office fire.

All ingredients present in the 3 buildings. All ingredients present in pretty much every modern building.

So let's recap.

You need rust and aluminium. What were the buildings and office equipment made from? Oh yeah, iron and aluminium (amongst others things)

And for thermate, all you need extra is sulphur. It's present in a lot of things. Fungicide has sulphur. Guess which buildings got treated for fungus (mold)? Guess what other thing contains sulphur. The human body. Gypsum also contains sulphur. Should I go on?

So three common elements were found. Hardly a big revelation.
edit on 662016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I guess you don't understand that the ingredients needed to make thermite were present in the building already.

-Rust (iron oxide)
-Aluminium powder

But they can't react and produce more energy than known nano thermate measured in the calorimeter. This type of thermate is so advanced it would require a country or state to supply the resources. As stated a million and one times.

-Magnesium or a combination of potassium permanganate and glycerin or an existing fire, like in an office fire.

All ingredients present in the 3 buildings. All ingredients present in pretty much every modern building.

So let's recap.

You need rust and aluminium. What were the buildings and office equipment made from? Oh yeah, iron and aluminium (amongst others things)

And for thermate, all you need extra is sulphur. It's present in a lot of things. Fungicide has sulphur. Guess which buildings got treated for fungus (mold)? Guess what other thing contains sulphur. The human body. Gypsum also contains sulphur. Should I go on?

But they can't react and produce more energy than known nano thermate measured in the calorimeter. This type of thermate is so advanced it would require a country or state to supply the resources. As stated a million and one times.
Please do a little research.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

How often has YOUR research been shown to be RUBBISH on various posts/threads

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

-Rust (iron oxide)
-Aluminium powder

So let's recap.

Oh, I've done my research. You obviously haven't. I have just shown why there would be the materials for thermite and thermate and you don't even understand it.

I'm going to leave this thread now because you don't even understand basic science and you keep flirting between theories without any evidence of any after almost 15 years.

Enjoy your delusions.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

-Rust (iron oxide)
-Aluminium powder

So let's recap.

Oh, I've done my research. You obviously haven't. I have just shown why there would be the materials for thermite and thermate and you don't even understand it.

I'm going to leave this thread now because you don't even understand basic science and you keep flirting between theories without any evidence of any after almost 15 years.

Enjoy your delusions.

You obviously are going to spout off that rubbish no matter how many professors explain why that theory could never work.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

What about the THOUSANDS of engineers that don't agree with them.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You obviously are going to spout off that rubbish no matter how many professors explain why that theory could never work.

Please tell us just how many professors agree with the truth movement.
I'll bet you can count them on one hand.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

What about the THOUSANDS of engineers that don't agree with them.

What about your fantasy? Link please.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

That took all of 2 minutes. I wonder how long it would take you to find 75 who believe the same Easter Bunny-Santa story you do?

75 top professors and leading scientists claim 9/11 was ‘inside job’

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

That took all of 2 minutes. I wonder how long it would take you to find 75 who believe the same Easter Bunny-Santa story you do?

There wasn't 75 names there, plus it's the daily mail.

Try again.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I wish somebody would explain inside job. Is that we just let the wrong people in due to relationships in Saudi Arabia? We didn't follow up on security risks? The terrorists were able to take flying lessons and had special access to stuff because they were inside the USA already. If there was truth with explosives and WTC for insurance money, why would the fed's be in on it. Is it an inside insurance job with kickbacks? Was it an inside job at the president's cabinet. State department. Pentagon. National organization of firefighters, law enforcement, association of engineers, architects, Navy, air force, Marines, army, US coastguards, port authority, black ops, FBI, DOJ, CIA, somebody testing secret weapons, New York mayor's office, New York state police, colleges, universities, explosives manufacturer, military equipment allocation, pilot's union, NIST, .........

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

So please name the 75, and show how each one is a "top-professors-and-leading-scientists"

Funny how you are not able to!

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

So please name the 75, and show how each one is a "top-professors-and-leading-scientists"

Funny how you are not able to!

You can't find your way through the links? Here's some more.

Full Member List

Now show your list of scholars willing to stand with you. LOL

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Half the names on that list aren't professors. They've got reporters, people from Muslim studies and a whole load of other people that aren't professors or have relevant educations to be involved with an investigation.

Try again.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Interesting article.

“After every major crisis, like the assassinations of JFK or Martin Luther King, we’ve had conspiracy theorists who come up with plausible scenarios for gullible people. It’s a waste of time.”

and

Professor James Fetzer, 65, a retired philosopher of science at the University of Minnesota, said: “The evidence is so overwhelming, but most Americans don’t have time to take a look at this.”

Is a 'retired philosopher of science at the University of Minnesota' an expert on anything ??
Can you imagine him under cross examination ?

So just who are these 75 professors ?

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Did you bother to even read that list?

Please tell us how someone is a "professors and leading scientists" in
Studio Art
Protest Music
Active American
French language and culture
Folklore
Human Rights Activist
MS Theatre.

Once again you failed, your "list" does not contain "professors and leading scientists"

As expected!

I love how we have yet another truther fail, even their "Appeal to Authority" fails miserably.
edit on 7-6-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
59 of the 69 on the first page have no degree is any field close.
Is this the best the truth movement has to offer ???

Justice and Peace Studies
Professor of Geology and Environmental Sciences
Folklore, UW-Madison
Attorney at Law,
Journalist
Bioengineering, Rice University
Philosophy; Mathematics;
Assistant Professor of English Literature
Associate Professor of Marketing,
Attorney, Adjunct Professor
French language and culture
Professor of English,
Adjunct Professor of Philosophy
Public International Law
Political Science and History
Classics and Philosophy
Classical Languages
Professor of Philosophy
Humanities, NAU
American Studies,
Department of Biology and Environment,
Mathematics,
Intellectual property attorney
MS Theatre,
Department of Pathology,
Johnson Medical School
Electronics
Former Dean of Education,
Computer Engineering
Professor of Economics,
Theology; Philosophy of science
Goddard College
Author, Researcher
Professor Emeritus of Linguistics
Professor of Philosophy,
Oriental languages
Statistical Research
Professor of Theatre
Sociology,
College of Education
Professor Emeritus, Department of Economics
Population Biology,
Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Novelist
University School of Social Work
Political Science,
Professor of Economics
Sociology,
U. S. History Asst. Prof.
Mathematics,
Professor Emeritus of Philosophy
Accounting, Finance & Information Systems,
Associate Prof. of Mathematics,
Washington Grove Institute Government-
Professor, Mathematics,
Psychology, Neuropsychology,
Commercial construction
Political scientist;
Psychology, Political Psychology

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

59 of the 69 on the first page have no degree is any field close.
Is this the best the truth movement has to offer ???

Apparently it is the best they can offer!

It is easily seen why truthers have zero credibility.
edit on 7-6-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Interesting article.

Funny comment...

He maintains jet fuel does not burn at temperatures high enough to melt steel beams

Since when was melting steel beams part of what really happened?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You won't get a reply from our lost in space doctor or should that be lost in facts. When he is shown to be wrong he changes subject

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join