It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University of Alaska Fairbanks Professor Launches New 9/11 Research Project

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Believe what you want to believe. But everything you present had been debunked, had no physical evidence, or discredited by other eyewitnesses. I side with Purdue University and engineers that seek the science of the WTC buildings to make safer structures. Sad you don't know science and that eyewitnesses accounts need physical proof for verification. I am still waiting for you to debunk I can fly like Superman?

And what improvements have they made in the building codes?

edit on 25-5-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Pft, another conspiracy nut! When will they LEARN the bad guys will cover this with the most BS you will EVER read to cover it up .... and WE conspiracists are more correct than not?
Following the money covers it ALL.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

From WHAT fuel source?

link   

And it's been proven the buildings fell slower than free fall speed and their collapse were not 100 percent. By video.

link   

And it's been proven the buildings fell slower than free fall speed and their collapse were not 100 percent. By video.

link   
Double post.

edit on 25-5-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It's sad so little evidence of thermite the truther movement now champions off shore energy wave. Bye bye.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

See you.
Don't go away mad...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
WTC7 in Freefall: No Longer Controversial

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
WTC 7 - Side by Side Comparison to Controlled Demolition

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Did it start with showing the penthouses starting to fall in? www.debunking911.com...

It's not me you got to convince it's university and the engineers. Wasting time on me shows how petty your arguments are. So this is a waste of my time too. Prove Purdue University wrong and get back with the post. And the most probably cause is fire. Sorry. And I guess all the eyewitness accounts of seeing Elvis alive after his funeral are true too.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Go to page 10..www.dtic.mil...
Fire propigation in HighRise buildings.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

It's sad so little evidence of thermite the truther movement now champions off shore energy wave. Bye bye.

Don't go away mad. Girl, just go away.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

NOT at all ,YOU are backing a lie.
Witness COLD FUSION how many experts claim they have it?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Did it start with showing the penthouses starting to fall in? www.debunking911.com...

It's not me you got to convince it's university and the engineers. Wasting time on me shows how petty your arguments are. So this is a waste of my time too. Prove Purdue University wrong and get back with the post. And the most probably cause is fire. Sorry. And I guess all the eyewitness accounts of seeing Elvis alive after his funeral are true too.

That's a perfect example of how low and cheap official story pushers will go.

Just like in any demolition. Supports are blown out first (penthouse) before the minimum remaining supports are then knocked out at the same time. This puts the classic crimp in the building for one thing. Causing it to implode. When the building starts to move it moves at the acceleration of gravity.

The penthouse falling first is not unusual in anyway. If you think you're getting anyone to believe you, you're dead wrong. All you're doing is pissing everyone off causing a mass movement towards the truth.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Like I said. Who do you think are criminals? All the members of the engineers societies. Ever college that backs the fire as the most likely cause. Who is a sad and twisted person. You really don't get it. I can find engineers, professionals, and common sense to debunk everything you put forth. The conspirators were smart enough to rig WTC7 all the why up to the top and the penthouses without getting caught but stupid enough to make it look like a controlled demolition which it doesn't. When it makes mores sense not to make it look like a controlled demo which it doesn't look like a controlled demo in reality. But you believe the lies it looked like a controlled demo so it was obvious an inside job with a controlled demo. Your own logic hurts you. This is not worth my time because of your ignorance, lies, and thinking everyone is a criminal.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Supports are blown out first (penthouse) before the minimum remaining supports are then knocked out at the same time. This puts the classic crimp in the building for one thing. Causing it to implode.

If you believe in explosives then you must deny thermite.
If you believe in explosives where were the blown out windows on the bottom floors ?
If you believe in explosives where the classic boom, boom, boom sounds ?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Believe what you want to believe. But everything you present had been debunked, had no physical evidence, or discredited by other eyewitnesses. I side with Purdue University and engineers that seek the science of the WTC buildings to make safer structures. Sad you don't know science and that eyewitnesses accounts need physical proof for verification. I am still waiting for you to debunk I can fly like Superman?

And what improvements have they made in the building codes?

Truthers are truthers cause their inability to do research and use common sense.
www.scientificamerican.com...
Document title:LinkClick.aspx
www.nfpa.org...
www.fireengineering.com...

Cheers, karma is a bitch when seeing everyone as criminals.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

That's the problem. It was explosives. Thermite. Then nukes. Then lasers with holograms. No, it's energy waves building mass evaporations and holograms. Saddly all truthers push for their own glory and by nature cannot come to a consensus. Even if one hypothesis is true, the rest are a hoax. Statistically 4/5 of thier hypothesis are based on lies. Maybe it was the nuke exploding Thermite laser energy waves with holographic action.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

From WHAT fuel source?

Office fires can burn at 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. Really should red the Purdue and university of Edinburgh reports/ models.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join