It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

metal gear solid:sons of liberty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
has anyone played this game, it relates to "the illuminati" by calling them "The Patriots" . I dont know but i got this strongs urge to start this organization, where i can be a spy or some kind of an agent that will destroy these douches before everything starts. my 2 questions are.

1) has anyone heard of this

2) what does one need to be this kind of an agent.
Would i be working for the government.. i think i'd be working against the government. kinda comfusing.
Lets start a team
lol

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Yeah; when I finished that game and watched the ending; it seemed to make references to some NWO type stuff.
I kind of got that feeling while paying attention to the story during the game as well.
I don't remember much 'cause it was a while ago.

ONE

[Edited on 17-6-2003 by Tamahu]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
[edit on 18-7-2007 by Shalashaska001]

ok.. first, "The Patriots" were mentioned to be the founding fathers of the US. not sure if that IS true or not. And 2nd... you'd be working for one government and against many others... how the world goes..

[edit on 18-7-2007 by Shalashaska001]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The Sons of Liberty were a secret society formed in the American colonies prior to the Revolution. Prominent members included George Wahington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and Paul Revere. They met in Masonic Lodges, and their "mother lodge" was the Masonic Lodge in Boston where Revere was Worshipful Master.

It is usually agreed that it was this organization who staged the Boston Tea Party.

The Sons of Liberty heavily influenced the Bavarian Illuminati, and Weishaupt organized the Illuminati's structure and agenda based upon the Sons of Liberty. It could almost be said that the Illuminati were the German version of the Sons.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I think any connection between the game and The Sons of Liberty are merely coincidental. The game was made by Konami Corporation in Japan.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wow Masonic Light you are a human encyclopedia :-)

top topics

join