It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kasich - "I Will Be The Nominee. I've Got Friends Who Are On The RNC Rules Committee."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ketsuko

a reply to: Metallicus

I can see him being the candidate if he got the most votes, but he's got the least.

Between this and Hillary, can either one of you honestly say that there isn't a ruling class now in America?

Can't you just see it? They announce him and then he pulls of the rubber mask, and it's actually Jeb! under there ...

Sorry, just had to add ...
edit on 24-4-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: Metallicus

I can see him being the candidate if he got the most votes, but he's got the least.

Between this and Hillary, can either one of you honestly say that there isn't a ruling class now in America?

Can't you just see it? They announce him and then he pulls of the rubber mask, and it's actually Jeb! under there ...

AAAAAAAAA
edit on 24-4-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

He would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling Trumpsters...

But for real - That vision will give me nightmares. Low energy Jeb.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Looks more and more like Kasich is a deep cover DNC operative.

Usually only Democrats get jealous to these extremes !!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The average politician mindset... if I dont go there through my own merit, I will buy them!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: introvert

A candidate who has been in single digits for the majority of the election is the only one that can win?

A poll told me so... so it must be true!

I still haven't figured that one out yet either. You would think if he was the golden boy everyone claims he is, he would be in the lead now. What? Is everyone voting for Trump and Cruz in the primaries for fun and planning on switching to Kasich in the end?

No, it's simply because more people would dump Hillary for Kasich than either Trump or Cruz. I don't think the polls are really that important yet, Still too far out from the election, plus there is still a lot of anger.

Put it this way, if a Cruz voter was asked right now; Hilary or Trump, its likely they would say they were not voting or some would even say Hillary. In 7 months time, who knows what might have happened. Trump may have won the nomination, made peace with Cruz and offered him a Supreme Court position. You just never know in politics.

The opposite is true of Kasich. No one has paid him much attention. When they do, I suspect his favourables will drop.

I think that those reading too much into the polls this far out are either invested, like Kasich, or don't really understand much about the process.
edit on 24/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Stop talking sense.

And this part...

The opposite is true of Kasich. No one has paid him much attention. When they do, I suspect his favourables will drop.

I absolutely agree with. I liked Kasich at first. The more attention I paid to him, my favorables of him dropped as well. The fact that he is willing to steal the nomination only made them plummet further.
edit on 4/24/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
I'm currently not sure who is the best Republican candidate for the Democrats.

I know that the Dems scream bloody murder at the thought of Trump running against Hillary.

I know that the Dems support Kasich running against Hillary as the "stronger" candidate.

That alone sets off alarm bells in my mind, as who would want to enter a ring with a 280 lb. MMA champion when they could go against a 60 lb. toddler. The funny thing is, they argue that the toddler is the better fighter and more challenging fight.

No politician or their supporter is ever going to choose to go against the opponent with the best chance of winning.

I know! This whole, Hillary will beat Trump and Cruz but Kasich can beat her, thing is mind blowing to me.

How does that even work?!

She can't beat bernie for heaven sake!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

How can he win when he's already losing?

If that statement were true that would mean he could beat Trump too right?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I mentioned on this forum last year that I believed Kasich was an establishment plant whose purpose was to sit on his hands during the entire election just to help ensure a brokered convention against Trump.

Now I feel bad for calling it out.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Trump beats Kasich,
Kasich beats Hillary,
Hillary beats Trump?

Isn't that like saying;

10 > 5
5 > 3
but
3 > 10?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Liberal Media Logic 101

Now go back to sleep, you've had a little bit too much to think.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Right!

I guess I am more surprised that they are pushing that narrative than thinking we are that friggin stupid to believe it!

And Kasich himself talks like he is fighting for the lead in the home stretch, instead of dead last. WTF?!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

This is my "Kasich for president" face.

I'll probably be posting this a lot in the next few months.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: onequestion

Right!

I guess I am more surprised that they are pushing that narrative than thinking we are that friggin stupid to believe it!

And Kasich himself talks like he is fighting for the lead in the home stretch, instead of dead last. WTF?!

Cruz is suffering from the same delusion ... he retweeted a statement that said, I quote:

The Growing False Narrative in the Media is the Only Thing that can Stop Ted Cruz

He actually must think he is 300 delegates and over 2m votes clear, instead of the other way around. It's weird.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

If Kasich or Cruz had Trump's numbers, the media and the RNC would be begging... nay DEMANDING Trump withdraw for the good of the party.

#doublestandards

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

It is a bit like football season:

TCU beat OU and KSU beat TCU and OU beat UT and UT beat KSU so ...

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

If Kasich or Cruz had Trump's numbers, the media and the RNC would be begging... nay DEMANDING Trump withdraw for the good of the party.

#doublestandards

Without a single doubt.
I would go further and say that if Trump was playing ball, the RNC and the media would be demanding Cruz and Kasich to drop out now, and the smear campaign against Trump would have never even happened.

edit on 24/4/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It is a bit like football season:

TCU beat OU and KSU beat TCU and OU beat UT and UT beat KSU so ...

You're right, I just think linearly sometimes and politics usually ends up confusing the hell out of me anyway.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join