It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do these three things in my dream mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
In my dream I saw Anubis, wore a crown of gold with an opening in the middle for my third eye, and an Egyptian tablet (like the one in Night of the Museum movie) was in my dream.

I had this dream twice. The first version was this:

I gave up my crown to a guy who took it as i lost some fights to some demons. After obtaining my crown, he looked in my eyes and removed my third eye. On his head the hole for my third eye, turned into a clock.
Anubis was mad at me for losing the battles and my crown. He threw me off the earth and I died, but came back alive.
After my resurrection I respawned next to him. We arrived in a private building with military officers securing it. These men spot us and killed us. I awoke after this.

This Friday I had the same dream only in it I:

Retrieved my crown by killing the guy who took it and my third eye, which turned back into my third eye from the clock it was.
Anubis was happy but made sure I didn't lose it again. He didn't throw me off the earth this time, but the path where we walked, flowed like lava.
We arrived at the same location where the excavation had occurred and the guy who killed us, i killed him. We found the egyptian tablet and he wrote inscriptions of it, on his book.

I think the crown means I achieved enlightenment, Anubis was a/my guardian, and the Egyptian tablet some form of resurrection power.

During the second version of the dream I found a book at the excavation site and it contained all the Gods. I had my crown on and my third eye did as I commanded. I read a bit of this book until I remembered about Jesus. The book turned to the last page and it read, he was the last King to rule over every God and remove all Gods power to obtain ultimate Godhood. This was the end of my dream and i was puzzled as to why he was to rule all Gods.

I have pictures of the drawings but I'm not artist, as I quickly sketched the crown before all the info was forgotten. The tablet as well. I'll upload them later because ATS won't open the gallery properly.

--------___________-------------__________----------__________--

My question is what does the golden crown, Anubis and the tablet mean?

edit on 24-4-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Golden crown- perspective, vision
Anubis- guide, higher self
Tablet- the philospher`s stone, to know

The jeebus part might just be programming..

i once had an annoying coca cola ad in my dream..

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
seeing as your name is lucifer, your probably a freemason looking for a religious Epiphany, freemasons believe in transcendent gods through time do you have no dilema in believing in jesus and multiple gods. You should know that jesus aka light bringer or lucifer is connected to the dog star and the sun. Dog star being the brighest star in the night sky also known as sirius A since Jesus says i am the light of the world. Anubis to you could just be another manifestation of jesus. Fighting Anubis represents upheavel in your life. The tablet represents forbidden knowledge that you know, you flip to the last page because your still looking for answers in life, the crown could represent something you know that no one else knows or so you believe, its a common occurence in dreams that the item of significance changes during a dream as you move from a to b so the crown is less likely symbolic in the dream. I study the physics of dreams

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Anubis in ancient Egypt was seen initially in Egyptian hieroglyphs and myths as the God of the underworld similar to Hades initial role in Greek myths. However later his role became that of one who ferries the souls from this life to the next.
Much of that comes from the association that wild dogs were seen guarding the tombs of the dead.
It's possible Anubis in your dream represents a metaphorical death and rebirth of your self. Or that you have a guardian of some kind...?

Anubis Citation

It's more likely that you're fascinated with ancient mythology though and your sub-conscious is just expressing that in REM sleep...
edit on 4pm30America/Chicago3003America/Chicagopm405 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: StephenHope

do you think having the same dream twice in two different dates is a possibility? I never willed it and I've read the only way to do so is to will it or lucid dream.
I wish I could be a mason but I am not. I was raised Catholic but I branched away from it.
I never fought Anubis, he pushed me off the earth and I forgot to mention I called him dad. He was mad I said that the first time but the second time he didn't bother and let it slide.

What kind of forbidden knowledge would I know? I've read many occult stuff but I doubt any of it would mean I knew the forbidden knowledge.

This same dream occurred twice. I lost the crown and gained it back.. Wouldn't it have been the same as before?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Killing people represents killing off aspects of yourself you don't like.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

I have read Egyptian stuff but not believing it. It was creepy the first time I saw him when he was angry. His eyes were red and teeth sharp. Then said he threw me off the earth.

I haven't read much Egyptian mythology as it doesn't spark Interest. Oh, and I asked Anubis where he came from and he said Nineveh.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

You know, your comment reminded me of a golden lady bug that was on my windshield last month. It flew away and never saw it again until last week. It was on my windshield again and instead of flying, it circled around my windshield for a while. I thought it was going to fly as I started to drive but didn't. It died by an accident as I hit my turn signal and the wipers killed it. I was sad. Later I googled what it meant for a golden Lady bug and it meant enlightenment was achieved in a past life.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I did decapitate some demons in my dream and then the "king". Maybe I have bad thoughts that latched over time and the king was my ego until I killed him thus retrieving my crown.
It wasn't a crown like Kings wear it was more so like Thor's helmet but gold.

Then I had another weird dream today which I had last month ago.
Im starting to strip all logic and call life bs

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
when you have the same dream once it usually represents a fear of some sort from experience, but that doesnt make it less then it really is, it means something important. Have you have tried playing video games because that helps in controlling dreams, also i you dont blink that can prolong a dream. The fact that your not a freemason and saw a corellation between anubis and jesus is quite spooky, unless you didnt? Only you can tell us that. If you find the dream concerning try watching tv before going to bed because that helps relief anxiety about sleep i find. To be honest i am fascinated with ancient mythology, to be honest im a bit puzzled as to what your dream means. Your looking for things that didnt chane between the dreams not thinks that did, that might help put you in the right direction. because usually the second dream represents the way you want the dream to go so is less reliable.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: StephenHope

I haven't tried to find any relation to Jesus or Anubis. The book of the Gods had all the gods. It wasn't until I remembered Jesus being called God and so I told my third eye to look for Jesus. It did and was the last page. The book itself had all the answers of the Gods and their personal info. Jesus happened to be the last and ultimate God to remove the other gods as he stated in his words "alpha and omega".

I play a lot of Call of duty but I doubt war has to do anything with Anubis Jesus or the crown.

The things that changed in my dreams didn't happen because I was looking for them. It changed because of a shift in reality.

I never was part of any elite organization. Freemasons illuminati skull and bones none of them. My screen name is Luciferlight because to me, he is the light that brings peace and light. Wihtout him God would still be in darkness

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Our brains actually have a limited capacity. This means that we cannot indefinitely store everything as some suggest. The fact that as we age, we forget more of our younger life, seems to elude those people who propose that our memory capacity is almost limitless. As far as physics and neurology goes, we have between 10 and 100 Terabytes of storage up there.

This means that it is imperative that we condense the data and experiences. One way to do this is to reduce at actual real-time experience down to symbols and metadata. Consider that you may have witnessed a crash between two cars. This gets reduced down to the symbols for two cars, with metadata such as colour, model, direction, velocity, driver and background (or location). All these factors themselves may be symbolically reduced, too. So the data stored long-term about the crash is tiny compared with a full real-time recording. This also explains why details such as the handbag of a bystander, which would easily be determined if memories were recordings, gets forgotten.

The process of reducing data symbolically, requires thought/compute time, even though it is occurring subconsciously. It is a 'compute-intensive' task and is better performed without interruption from more external stimuli. So we process heavily while we sleep. As these processes touch many areas of our brain's functionality, and our brain is not a single processing unit, our consciousness (our inner observer), when aroused, is able to touch on these subconscious processing tasks which are parallel processing and may make no sense sequentially.

The majority of these processes are also of a strong emotional nature (a strong indicator of classification importance), or may touch memories of strong emotions, and, out of context, one may see that our consciousness may have difficulty justifying, say, a strong fear emotion to flee, but without an apparent cause.

So, our consciousness, suppressed but still active, provides a narrative that fits the emotions, allowing the mind to continue processing at a sub-conscious level and also providing us with "dreams" which we know aren't really real and yet have importance to us.

In regard to the "meaning" of these particular symbols, I find it interesting that the Anubis's crown was made for your third eye. Perhaps this is saying that Anubis is a part of your psyche?

You also dies a few times in your dream but it had less importance to you in the dreams than loss of your third eye.

So I would think that your spiritual path, your Anubis, can be wrest away from you and you value it enough to fight for it. The tablet would be representative of a desire to better yourself through academic means and is supportive of (found after) your third eye.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I assume you tried to explain the dream I had twice in two different days (respectively).

Anubis's crown wasn't his, but he made sure I didn't lose it. The deaths I had felt like resurrection but not rebirth. The tablet had four human faces and two animal faces. One dog and the other owl. I assume the owl to be ra and the dog anubis.
I never study Egyptian mythology. Not even that much into it or any mythology.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I gave up my crown to a guy who took it as i lost some fights to some demons. After obtaining my crown, he looked in my eyes and removed my third eye. On his head the hole for my third eye, turned into a clock.
Anubis was mad at me for losing the battles and my crown. He threw me off the earth and I died, but came back alive.

The dream world is currently a training ground for new spiritual recruits.

Looks like the clock means either mission time or training time.

How did you lose to the demons ?
What sort of weapons did they use ?

Were their weapons internal like lets say one daemon holding up his hand, palm out in a halt sign dishing out air blasts that send enemies into the wall behind them shattering multiple bones ?

Were the humans assassins who used poison to paralyze the demons ?

Did the demons have different movement rates ?

Did the mission involve collecting a box containing a small silver key ?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

It did. The demons had very powerful superpowers.
I had to collect a box which contained a key to a door that led into that building with the tablet. Anubis's helped along as we bought the demons and the main boss. I finally got my crown, third eye and went home.
Before I left I turned the world into hell because why not?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
I had to collect a box which contained a key to a door that led into that building with the tablet. Anubis's helped along as we bought the demons and the main boss. I finally got my crown, third eye and went home.

Interesting.

Did your opposing daemon group take heavy losses after dropping from 10 - 5 when they were caught off guard by a doppelganger ?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
You have to dream journey and create an individual understanding of what the symbols mean to you

That's how magick works

new topics

top topics

join