It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Privilege: Harvard attempts to censor name of Anti-Semitic Muslim Student

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Offensive, yes.

An idiot... Yes.

Both of those in abundance.
edit on 24-4-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Spelling.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Offensive, yes.

An idiot... Yes.

And he should be free to be both and to do so.

But I hope he doesn't get all butthurt if someone does it to him.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Free in his own time...

Not on the time of his educators or at the expense of other students.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Free in his own time...

I'd actually fight for his or anyone else's right to be as idiotic as humanly possible. I wouldn't qualify it as on someone else's time.

Kick his ass to the curb if he's being disruptive. If he's just asking asinine and asking offensive questions, then it's more descriptive of him than it is on anyone else.

I'm good with him making himself look like an inbred moron.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Free in his own time...

I'd actually fight for his or anyone else's right to be as idiotic as humanly possible. I wouldn't qualify it as on someone else's time.

Kick his ass to the curb if he's being disruptive. If he's just asking asinine and asking offensive questions, then it's more descriptive of him than it is on anyone else.

I'm good with him making himself look like an inbred moron.

This is well put.

We all need to be willing to fight for the right to free speech, even when it is ignorant. We don't need LESS free speech we need more and less laws.

We are losing rights at an epic rate because people pick and choose who's rights to defend.

You have crystallized the problem we have.

edit on 2016/4/24 by Metallicus because: Readability Update

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You know the ironic thing about this?

We are told that it is just this kind of casual slur that political correctness was originally dreamed up to stop - the person who would step forward and just drop an ethnic slue so casually in a public place.

Now, I am not defending PC at all. Far from it, how can I when I am pointing out that in Harvard, one of the bastions of correct liberal, politically correct thought, just this kind of casual slur is now apparently not so bad to utter anymore?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Undoubtably it would be offensive to Jews.

What do you think I am, an imbecile?

I'm just saying I've never heard it. Not once in any community.
Black, white, mixed, rural, or Muslim.

And none of that changes the fact he didn't call the person a smelly Jew.

He called them smelly. The word Jew didn't appear.
That's not racist.

Of course he didn't call him a smelly Jew, that would have been to overt.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

a reply to: chuck258

Trolling? Because I absolutely am diametrically opposed to your viewpoint?

Yeah I see where you're going with this.
You want an echo chamber full of persecuted white men.

Have fun.

No, I want serious discussion with someone capable of basic logic and deductive reasoning. You are sitting here seriously trying to defend this guy just because he wasn't overt in his hate.

Second: What does this have to do with white men? This was aboust racism against Jews. You're projecting.

Do we have to do a comparitve analysis on why what you are saying is ridiculous?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: StephenHope
yey more muslim hate, why do i suspect that this will end up on the front page...what happened to stick and stones my good friends? im white if someone called me white trash and was black would i care? NO! because I DONT CARE... Let me repeat that I DONT CARE... maybe I should repeat that I DONT CARE. It should become a new mantra around here like OM for hindus I DONT CARE for atsers. And as usual why is it that all muslis are branded under one brush? first it was the jews then it was the communists the it was the muslims, times change... or do they? The new bogey man. Next you will be saying that 9/11 wa done by muslims Bwahahaha.

Yes, If only those Charlie Hebdo terrorists had told themselves "Sticks, stones and cartoons" ....

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: StephenHope

Besides this is my first day, this is just a warm up, i havnt even started trolling yet >

Then I seriously doubt you're going to have a 2nd day. Mods deal with assho....uh, trolls pretty quick.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

yey more muslim hate, why do i suspect that this will end up on the front page...what happened to stick and stones my good friends? im white if someone called me white trash and was black would i care? NO! because I DONT CARE... Let me repeat that I DONT CARE... maybe I should repeat that I DONT CARE. It should become a new mantra around here like OM for hindus I DONT CARE for atsers. And as usual why is it that all muslis are branded under one brush? first it was the jews then it was the communists the it was the muslims, times change... or do they? The new bogey man. Next you will be saying that 9/11 wa done by muslims Bwahahaha.

You must be the strangest human on this planet.

There is nothing wrong with hating a vicious ideology. Nothing. To hate islam is not something to shun. To hate Muslims, is a different story. Islam is a barbaric cult. and I'm sorry if that offends some people, but it is my opinion, and I have seen it first hand.

But everything you wrote screams the words of someone who'd rather let a murderer kill them if they felt it would appease other murderers, than ever dare say "Murdering is wrong."

So a muslim said "Why do you smell" to a person, and you ignore it. sticks and stones. Tell that to Charlie Hebdo.

edit on 24-4-2016 by RobDaSlob because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I wonder if this student would be as forgiving if someone "apologized" for calling him a goat-copulator?

Funny you should say that. I have some Iraqi friends who are devout Muslims. Know what they call Muslims like that in the OP ? You got a little close. However , I am unable to change the wording in any way I could post here w/o the post being pulled.They consider it strange that people in the US uphold this kind of behavior. It sets a very bad example.
Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Of course, it's me who is always sinking to new lows. Meanwhile, Trump says terrible things all the time and you defend him. So whose sinking to new lows here?

What terrible things does Trump say?

List some.

See if you can get them in context also. And not simply sound bites the media likes to use.

As for this StephenHope guy, he's obviously an apologist. And a troll. Comes in a day ago and runs around assuming to be a moral guide for all things, and everything that Muslims have done, by their very own admission, is merely media hype.

On the one hand, the media lie to force an agenda. On the other hand people refuse to see the world around them and use the media as a scapegoat.

Strange scenario, really.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

racist is a term coined by lenin some have postulated, its a communist term that has no real meaning in today's society other than to shut down debate. Besides which muslims are not a race some might even consider jews not to be a race, but thats another topic for another day. Race by definition is the human race so how can anyone be racist. If anything this guy just had a tongue like a sword and was plain rude if anything and nothing more as usual people make a mountan out of a mole hill because they wont stick to sticks and stones may break my bones and to the commentor that said that jews are the most persucuted people on the planet, what planet are you on again? The most persucuted people on the planet are black people but thats just my opinion. Its no coincidence that western society lives in absolute luxury from their ivory towers at mc donalds and scorn the rest of the world that lives in poverty who are Black, if you want a nazi conspiracy its right under your nose.

You are most definitely a university student who has a lecturer feeding you this script.

Wait a few years and see how your opinion changes.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Offensive, yes.

An idiot... Yes.

And he should be free to be both and to do so.

But I hope he doesn't get all butthurt if someone does it to him.

We've never once, in this world, seem a Muslim become angered by a mere word or cartoon.

Don't be redonculous !!!

Oo

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Summary:

Progressives / academia know who they can trust to be pacifists / not respond violently, so they go lenient on those they know they cannot trust.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: StephenHope

Why are you defending an obvious bigot? I swear these double standards on college campuses are mind blowing. How come I'm a bigot if I call it like see it.

You may not mind being called white racist terms but you still have to call it racism. Reverse racism is a dumb term because it's racism...

If this was a white man he would be expelled and never employed again. Protests would be rampant and safe spaces demanded. Regressive left

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Lol. Many members on this thread are the so called anti PC armchair warriors of ATS.
They will write most hideous things about muslims,blacks,Obama and mexicans and label you as a leftist snowflake if you challenge their bigotry.
Yet,when someone verbally assaults a jewish person than the very same anti PC armchair warriors are the first ones to throw in the anti-semite card and demand political correctness.

Calling somebody a smelly jew should be perfectly acceptable thing to say in your anti-PC utopia , right ?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I think Mel Gibson's apology was more sincere:

Mel Gibson apology to Jews

(Family Guy parody.)

edit on 25/4/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

So being critical of the left is not allowed? The Left where Obama sold the people of US out to corporate fascists (where some of them are Zionists) now with the TTIP where the corporations tell the western world undemocratically how it should be run.

Right side and left side being used by the same puppet masters to divide the people so they can be controlled.

You can be both critical of Islam, Nazism and Zionism, soulless bankers and politicians who betrayed humanity to economic enslavement.

Defending the Bushes, Obama and Hillary Clinton, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, House of Saud and Benjamin Netanyahu is not possible anymore and choosing one of the sides only help the manipulators.

What I have learned is that fascists comes in all skin color and gender. And every time you push more for US Government on the left side and deregulation on the right side you are increasing the power in the system. With left side right side all your options is to increase the fascist system that is government and corporation working together against the people.

US is screwed since it does not create the opposite of the system. Little government and no corporations that people can hide manipulation and ownership behind with direct democracy instead of politicians that can be corrupted.
edit on 25-4-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join