It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor-Hunting Jihadi Becomes Christian After Seeing 'Hand of Christ' Save Poisoned Girl

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What if the same were said about Muhammad coming down and saving a dying child? Would you accept it so easily and quickly?

I see no corroborating evidence that anything that this man said happened actually happened, just hearsay. If Jesus could save this little girl, why not the thousands of other people ISIS is killing? They are killing other Christians as well, why not save them by intervening like he did with this girl?

I don't believe this happened, at least not in the way the man is making it out to be. Where is the story of this girl's impossible recovery outside of this man's word?

The only way I can describe it to you is that this is the most unenlightened observation.

Christ said GOD is a spirit, he told his followers that as this world had rejected him so it would reject and persecute them, he was not of this world having come into it and it knew him not.

The spirit, that man's soul is quite another thing, they die denying christ, denying there once chance of salvation which is almost ok if they do not know what they are denying because Christ said "I shall forgive they that do not know" and "I shall take back what is mine" like a thief in the night, but this man had gotten to know christ in his persecution of him, he was persecuting christ directly because christ said "What you do the least of these you do also unto me" and this meant that it only took one sign to convert this man, to show him the truth.

Why would the true god send all those martyrs whom are in the true paradise with him now back to the hell that is the earth, he has a new world for them far better than this and free of the dual tyranny of the devil and the evil of man.

We all suffer but they suffer for God by there faith.

This was a sign, a seed to heal the soul's of many and save them from the darkness, to make them live THE true life.
It is far from alone.

You see your idea of God is based on materialist view's, suffering of the material world has to be put right and to some extent you have a point but this world is already condemned, everything born here dies except the soul and if it does not accept the truth then it is a child of the father of lies which is Satan - The Adversary - The deciever - The Vile accuser - The serpent.

Now why then since the Devil is ruling this world would God send those people back into it, would that not be far worse even than the misguided evil of Isil? when they have new lives and as for those that he has not taken back what interest does he have in them, why rebuild and strengthen the devil, why rebuild his enemy's house, this is a battle field, a war and just because the devil is cast down does not mean the fighting between good and evil has stopped.

Look at all the wonderful thing's in your life, they are transitory, they fall away, even your loved once perish here and all we build is dust just waiting for the breath of time to blow it away, it is worthless no matter how much we love or value it.

Jesus is the Door to a place and a life were nothing that is loved dies, a true endless realm of existance but you are free to die if you wish even there, "To him that is athirst I shall give of the water's of life Freely" so if you do not want to drink you sleep.

Lastly I understand God no more than you this is just my opinion and I have and do rail at the injustice and evil of this world, mostly these day's at my own flaw's and fault's and helplessness in the situation I find myself in and I do hope and pray for my lord to fix it but even if he does not I accept that he know's best even if sometime's I rage at him inwardly at my own inability to do anything about it or my blindness to know what to do but I still believe he is there.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

That's nice and all but there is still no evidence of this story being true other than this man's word. I doubt you would be so quick to believe it if the shoe was on an Islamic or Hindu foot, you would require proof, but since it confirms your biases you believe it without question.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No My bias as you point out is confirmed by the historical fact that Muhammad was a child abuser whom married a six year old child, praised satan and told his followers they could worship the idols in the pagen Kaaba temple before having to rescind that statement, never heard the voice of God or recieved the holy spirit so can not have been a prophet of the Lord and promoted rape, slavery, murder and theft (From those whom were not islamic of course) led a group whom began as bandits he managed to convince he was a prophet and raided caravans growing ever more wealthy by doing so and gaining more and more members to his gang until it became an army.

Hindu's and Zoroastrian's are at odd's as the Zoroastrian prophet saw the Hindu deity's the Deavas as mostly Demon's long before the Jewish faith or christianity got onto that case.

My obersvation of the Hindu's is that they are mostly benign but when they are militant and extremist they too spout hatred, lead mobs on rampages and massacre with no empathy for there victim's just like the Islamist's.
www.hudson.org...

As for Christian's doing the same, well they were in no way acting according to the Chrisitan scriptures or the word of God and usually there use of Christianity was to veil a racist, political, territorial or financial motive so definitely not the same thing as far as religion is concerned.

Also the oft claimed Crusader atrocity's, did you know the Crusades were launched after Islamic Atrocity's against christian's, they went wrong for all of the above reason's but that is how they began after a misguided but undertandably angry pope called for a crusade to liberate the holy land form the Muslim invaders after hearing of christian pilgrim's being butchered and in response to a cry for help from the byzantium empire which was under constant attack.
The last crusade was the most hypocritical, it was not against islam but against Byzantium?, what - you heard that right, the mainly Norman knight's (whom were in it for the money) had been tricked into becoming indebted to the rulers of Venice and in exchange for that debt being canceled they agreed to turn there crusade from jerusalem to attack constantinople instead, sacking the city from behind while the Byzntine army were fighting the Arab's on there borders left it so weakened that it fell to the Turk's not really that long after as it never recovered from the treachery it had suffered.
And all because Vanice coveted the trade route that passed through the city, essentially gifting it to the Turk's by there stupidity.

edit on 25-4-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

If Jesus is the god of the OT then he did some pretty horrible things too. He ordered the Israelites to slaughter the Amalekites, men women children and animals alike. That's not to mention all the people and children killed in the flood. So I'm not sure how what Muhammad or the Hindu gods did is any worse.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Very well written.

Thank you for sharing the Gospel with others,

God bless you and your family,

your brother in Christ

DS

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

A radical Islamic jihadi-turned-Christian evangelist says he accepted Christ as his Savior after Jesus foiled his plot to kill the daughter of a Christian pastor by bringing his hand down from Heaven to give her blood.

Rashid and his task force eventually heard about a pastor named Paul, a former Muslim who leads an evangelism ministry that gives out Bibles to Muslims and also helps establish secret house church networks in Asia and the Middle East. Rashid and his task force had devised a plan to kill pastor Paul's family and then abduct him to forcefully reconvert him back to Islam so that he could become their main puppet of propaganda against Christianity.

When Rashid noticed that pastor paul and his family were running low on food, he devised another plan to send a woman to deliver the family poisoned food. However, the plot was foiled because the woman they arranged to deliver the poisoned food was bitten by a dog, seriously injured and never arrived. The terrorists tried the poisoned food plan a second time with a different woman. That plan was more successful, as Paul's children ended up eating poisoned chocolate. Although Paul's son's did not get sick, Paul's daughter got very sick and fell unconscious.

"I was watching with two others from an ambulance near the hospital to see his daughter's death," Rashid recalled. "Our plan was to kidnap the dead body along with his family in our ambulance." Despite Rashid's plan, he became deterred when he witnessed something he had never seen before.
"I saw a ball of light came down from the sky and stand over the room where his daughter was lying unconscious," Rashid explained.

He also described seeing a hand come out from the light to touch the pastor's daughter. When the hand touched the daughter, she immediately woke up and stood up. Rashid said that blood was pouring from a hole in the middle of the hand. "I trembled with fear," Rashid said. "I felt giddy and fell down. My friends moved me from there at once."

Rashid said he had a hard time sleeping that night after seeing the hand. As Rashid drifted off to sleep, he said he saw a shadow of a man's face appear with the hand in a dream. The man asked Rashid why he was "nailing" him. Confused by what he dreamed about, Rashid pulled out a Bible that was in his room that he previously used to find verses that criticize Christianity and justify Islam. In this instance, there was one verse in particular that caught Rashid's interest — John 1: 9-10.

LINK

If you search the internet you will find conversion from Islam to Christianity growing throughout the Middle East. Radical Muslims are not scared of death. They can not be converted.... or can they? More and more Muslims are accepting Jesus Christ everyday. Praise God....amen. Jesus is coming to them in visions, dreams and real life contact like the one above.

What did it take to stop this terrorist in his tracks? A spiritual supernatural event.... not some man made event. He saw a hand reach out from the light and touch this sick girl who was immediately healed. The event was so powerful he not only accepted Jesus Christ as his savior but is now an evangelist spreading the Gospel.

Is this what you need to change your belief or is the testimony of a radical terrorist enough for you?

so...are you just going to ignore the hundreds of christians that have converted to islam?

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Do a google search for Muslims converting to Christianity. Every single link is a Christian website so of course they are going to push that propaganda.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: TzarChasm

Do a google search for Muslims converting to Christianity. Every single link is a Christian website so of course they are going to push that propaganda.

If this guy converted to Christianity, he was never really a Muslim.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Guys like shoebat like to push this theory but it's without empirical evidence. One Christian website claimed 16,000 African Muslims are converting to Christianity every day. What a load of rubbish.

It's a fact, I guess you've never hear of Reinhard Bonnke?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join