It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Weird Message Upon Waking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
You know what a visual negative is right? You see something that's highly contrasted - say a dark tree on a really bright sky - then you look at a white wall and you see the negative. If you look at the sun, when you look away you will see dark spots.

I woke up with a visual negative message on my wall this morning. I've never had this happen before.

It said:
90cm
NW to
Cash
290cm

I'm thinking that maybe what I thought was cm was really om. OM is an old British way of measuring ships by width and length. I had to google that. If it is centimeters, the the size of whatever this is is 90cm=3 feet and 290cm=7 feet, 8 inches.

I barely understood what I saw, I just grabbed my phone and scribbled it down on a notepad app.

Anyone have any ideas on it?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
See your doctor soon. Let him know the things you see when you wake up and look at your wall.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
My guess would be sea level rise, and amount of rise, or possibly land displacement, like during an earthquake. If it's the latter, that's a catastrophic amount.

NW to Cash, hmmmmm. Where could that be?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
That is so strange and I have not a clue what it could mean.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Do you live in an old house? Seem like 90cm and 290cm are pretty short distances to be used except in some immediate location. Maybe some Cash is built or buried in/near your house.

Start where the message was on the wall. One measurement could be distance NW either in the vertical (like a map on the wall) or horizontal (true NW). The other measurement could be buried depth or something similar. My gut would say 10' true NW from the bottom of the wall and 3' down to your loot.

Most likely just gibberish, but who knows.
edit on 24-4-2016 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

I live in an apartment above the office I work in - built by my grandfather in 1967. Actually, you have me thinking about placement in the apartment. I guess from where I was in bed to the wall was NW.

Has anyone else had some sort of message appear after waking up?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JDesmond

That's where your Grandfather stashed some cash while he was building the house. Do you have a thermal imaging camera?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

No.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Perhaps it where Grandpapa hid the treasure.... now we all know where it might be

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Meanwhile, OP is taking a sledge hammer to the walls in the apartment.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

hmmm.... good one. Wish I had the answer.

Maybe some hidden cash kike others suggested... check out the garden if there is one but a starting point would be good. Somewhere North-West in your garden at the top left..

top topics

join