It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton + Sid Blumenthal + classified information = trouble

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What?

No credible sources ?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Was there a difference in process?

Like did the RNC take different security measures or did they have their own guy setup the security?

I know from my experience in the military that everything is done exactly by the book especially the handling of classified material and I'm sure there is an SOP stating a specific process required for the handling of such material through private means.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Again I asked for a private personally owned email server... still waiting for you to provide that example.

I can't think of someone to use as an example, but I did find this:

However, framing the hypocrisy as merely a double standard is too generous because Clinton’s email practices have been relatively open—even if only reluctantly so and only as a result of great external pressure. Many other government officials do the same or worse. “Using a private server… is a terrible practice,” agrees Thomas Blanton, director of the National Security Archive at George Washington University. “The problem is that everybody does it.”

thehill.com...

Isn't that interesting?

Just think of the # storm this would create if Hillary was indicted. You think these politicians want to open that door?
edit on 24-4-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
"Hillary Clinton's private email server containing tens of thousands of messages from her tenure as secretary of state — including more than 400 now considered classified — was the subject of hacking attempts from China, South Korea and Germany after she stepped down in 2013, according to Congressional investigators.

The Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee has found evidence of attempted intrusions into Clinton's server in 2013 and 2014" from Politico.com

"Clinton's representatives purchased SECNAP's threat monitoring device in June of 2013 but does not appear to have been activated until October 2013. A Clinton representative seemed to be aware of the issue, according to an email quoted in the letter:

“We really really need to do this,” the internal Aug. 19, 2013 email reads. “We are left in a bad state… We want to add in this extra security. We are paying for it and no[t] using the security.” source Politico.com.

Russia Today were one of the first news agencies to reveal the existence of clintonemail.com

I think this is worth mentioning....

Hopefully any other private servers are less open to hacking.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: draoicht

They need to end this innediately .

These politicians need to be under more scrutiny.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

It's funny that likening Hillary Clinton's actions to those of Karl Rove is now being used in her defense.
Two scumbag 'establishment' peas in a pod.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Look at it like this..

Private server vs personal server....

Private email server:

If the FBI finds a classified document on a bus at the metro station, even if it has your name on it, bearing a eye witness or having you on film, it would be very difficult to establish intent or anything else for that matter...

Private personally owned email server:

If the FBI finds that same classified document in your car parked in your garage.... you got a lot of explaining to do.

That is why the fact that it was her own personal bought and paid for email server makes a huge difference.

edit on R532016-04-24T16:53:07-05:00k534Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R542016-04-24T16:54:34-05:00k544Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
DAMN IT HILLARY! DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO EM! YOU GO! YEH, HILLARY!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: draoicht

They need to end this innediately .

These politicians need to be under more scrutiny.

These politicians need to be replaced with robots. Sexbots actually. Of course their would be a YUGE change... they'd for once have to be attractive. Because lets face it, whore or politician whats the difference? Oh yes the former has some scruples, some ethos!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I hope this is not considered too far off topic, but I have a couple of questions:
3.) Why does the guy who set it up, who has been given immunity to testify, still refuse to testify?

1 and 2 were answered above an in depth in other threads, but regarding 3:

Bryan Pagliano did not refuse to testify to the FBI or a Grand Jury. He only refused to testify to Congress.
There is an ongoing FBI investigation, so it makes sense he would not testify to Congress at this point.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I pray to the Baby Jesus and his father Cthulhu every day that she gets indicted for something. Anything.

But I know those two characters will let me down because she is a Clinton and they get away with whatever they want.

get away with what?......she sat in front of a congressional committee for 11 hours, that was all about these e-mails....and yet, butkus, nada, nothing....

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
Just as the email snafu should be coming to a head, there is starting to be a lot of talk of releasing 11 pages that were censored from the 9/11 report. I wonder if the 9/11 release will be used in part to cover up the Clinton Email & Foundation crimes?

You know the scenario headline 9/11 and the Saudis, then have hidden in the obscure corners of the news a one paragraph story the DOJ will not indict HRC.

Lets hope I am wrong!

The 4th missing email I mentioned in my previous post supposedly has something to do with this:

This missing e-mail from February 16, 2013 only exists in the original leak and states that French and Libyan intelligence agencies had evidence that the In Amenas and Benghazi attacks were funded by “Sunni Islamists in Saudi Arabia.”

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I pray to the Baby Jesus and his father Cthulhu every day that she gets indicted for something. Anything.

But I know those two characters will let me down because she is a Clinton and they get away with whatever they want.

get away with what?......she sat in front of a congressional committee for 11 hours, that was all about these e-mails....and yet, butkus, nada, nothing....

Why say nothing came of it?

She's under investigation by the FBI, isn't she?

Martha was jailed for lying to the FBI, don't tell me hillary won't lie to them, because she can't tell the truth at all!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
Just as the email snafu should be coming to a head, there is starting to be a lot of talk of releasing 11 pages that were censored from the 9/11 report. I wonder if the 9/11 release will be used in part to cover up the Clinton Email & Foundation crimes?

You know the scenario headline 9/11 and the Saudis, then have hidden in the obscure corners of the news a one paragraph story the DOJ will not indict HRC.

Lets hope I am wrong!

The 4th missing email I mentioned in my previous post supposedly has something to do with this:

This missing e-mail from February 16, 2013 only exists in the original leak and states that French and Libyan intelligence agencies had evidence that the In Amenas and Benghazi attacks were funded by “Sunni Islamists in Saudi Arabia.”

www.zerohedge.com...

this info is hardly secret....it's been out there for years that Sunni Islamists from Saudi Arabia have been funding these groups.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thanks for the link. Very interesting reading.

Richard Nixon looks better and better as we find out more about the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

So she has the stamina to sit in front of a Congressional Committee, a room full of politicians?! ...big damn whoop. Her favorite kind of day.
How about letting her spend 11 hours with the mother of Sean Smith, or the family of Berta Cáceres (someone please look at what Hillary did in Honduras)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I am understanding a little better now though with all the technicalities.

I want to go back through it and see some things. Like when things were actually deemed classified even aside from the one deemed on origination or presumed. Is there any that were deemed classified but then still part of a conversation or archived in the e-mail replies.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

I am understanding a little better now though with all the technicalities.

I want to go back through it and see some things. Like when things were actually deemed classified even aside from the one deemed on origination or presumed. Is there any that were deemed classified but then still part of a conversation or archived in the e-mail replies.

I won't tell you how, because that would not be allowed and I just wouldn't tell you to do it anyways... but if you research Guccifer enough.... you will find what you are looking for.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The difficulty at this point for the FBI is that they can no longer keep their eyes closed and claim to have seen nothing.

The question is no longer about the wilful stupidity of operating an unsecured server.

Now it is about the destruction of evidence. There seems to be more than just one missing email.

It is an open question whether the evidence was destroyed to conceal simple mendacity or treason for financial gain.

Mrs. Clintons server will be a basic lesson in security for every "intelligence" agency on the planet for the next hundred years at least.

Do the FBI want to say they could not find enough evidence against her?

Will anyone believe that?

The Clinton Lie Machine Vs The FBI... Only one can survive.....

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I would suggest reading RickinVAs threads, he seems to have detailed what transpired.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join