It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton + Sid Blumenthal + classified information = trouble

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Who's email server?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

No I did not...I asked you to provide proof of any government official who used their OWN private server to conduct their official business, not someone elses.... that is what I asked.... and you answered by blowing smoke.

Indeed you did. But it doesn't matter if it was owned by Bush or if it was owned by the RNC. The same laws would apply because it was still a privately-owned server outside of the control of the government.

Correct? The premise is still the same, is it not?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Who's email server?

The server was owned by the RNC.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: onequestion

Damn he got you.

Server not account if you don't know the difference than stop the discussion.

The shills are getting paid more money I've been noticing it a lot more lately.

I provided proof of them using a private server.

The Bush White House email controversy surfaced in 2007 during the controversy involving the dismissal of eight U.S. attorneys. Congressional requests for administration documents while investigating the dismissals of the U.S. attorneys required the Bush administration to reveal that not all internal White House emails were available, because they were sent via a non-government domain hosted on an email server not controlled by the federal government.

Did that server personally belong to Bush? Nope.... Who did Hillarys server belong to? Guess

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

No I did not...I asked you to provide proof of any government official who used their OWN private server to conduct their official business, not someone elses.... that is what I asked.... and you answered by blowing smoke.

Indeed you did. But it doesn't matter if it was owned by Bush or if it was owned by the RNC. The same laws would apply because it was still a privately-owned server outside of the control of the government.

Correct? The premise is still the same, is it not?

Negative the premise is not the same... when the server belongs to someone else, you have a lot of wiggle room because you can simply say it was out of your control...

Hillary does not have the option of blaming anyone else for her problems but her.....she bought it.... now she gets to make the payments on it.

Trying to prove someone was knowledgeable about something that is in someone else control is not easy to do.

Trying to prove someone was knowledgeable bout something that they have in their possession and they legally own is much much much easier.

I rate 1 out of 5 stars for attempted spin fail.
edit on R272016-04-24T15:27:50-05:00k274Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I only answered your question, Rick. I provided proof that privately-owned servers have been used before and no one appears to have ever been held accountable. No one in the Bush admin or the RNC for having the server.

In the court of law, that's called precedent.

Like I give a damn.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I only answered your question, Rick. I provided proof that privately-owned servers have been used before and no one appears to have ever been held accountable. No one in the Bush admin or the RNC for having the server.

In the court of law, that's called precedent.

Like I give a damn.

I provided proof that privately-owned servers have been used before.... even though you asked for personal privately owned servers because I can't find any.. fixed it for you.

Okay sparky... see you on indictment recommendation day...

If you do not want to discuss the Fact that a Clinton Foundation employee with no clearance emailed 17 classified emails to the Sectretary of State, who then forwarded those to other members of the SD to influence their decisions, then go somewhere else...

edit on R312016-04-24T15:31:21-05:00k314Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R322016-04-24T15:32:27-05:00k324Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R362016-04-24T15:36:22-05:00k364Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Okay sparky... see you on indictment recommendation day...

At this point, I highly doubt it.

But you never know.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

He is going with the standard "other people used non government emails so it is not fair to target Hillary just because she got caught with 2200+ classified emails... or something along those lines...

Same ole pig.... just a different color lipstick.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The lovely benefit when it's YOUR OWN private server...is that you get to delete anything you don't want someone else to see.
But wait, there's more...you ALSO get to wipe YOUR OWN hard drive..."like with a rag or something".

edit on 24-4-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well good thing data can be retrieved.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
...ALSO...with using YOUR OWN private server...you get to avoid those pesky FOIA requests.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The lovely benefit when it's YOUR OWN private server...is that you get to delete anything you don't want someone else to see.
But wait, there's more...you ALSO get to wipe YOUR OWN hard drive..."like with a rag or something".

They also wiped whatever they wanted to off of the RNC server in the example I provided.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

What "RNC server" ?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What "RNC server" ?

If you are truly interested, read back a bit further and follow the link.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

They also wiped whatever they wanted to off of the RNC server in the example I provided.

Did they exclusively do all government business on the RNC server? Was classified information compromised?
If so,...hang 'em too.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Did they exclusively do all government business on the RNC server? Was classified information compromised?
If so,...hang 'em too.

I don't know. It appears that they did some preliminary hearings and investigation, but was just "dropped" after that. Nothing ever came out of it, even though millions of emails were deleted and not recovered.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Next time you get a speeding ticket, tell the judge it is not fair because other people were obviously speeding too..

See how far that goes in getting out of your ticket.

Claiming multiple wrongs can be used to justify another wrong doing is just ignorant.....

Three wrongs do not make the fourth wrong magically right.

It is the classified data that makes the difference,,, Hillary is neck deep in poo poo.

Instead of others using private servers sets a precedence,,,, you might want to worry about the 2200+ classified emails on an unclassified server can be used as inference of intent to mishandling of classified information. The law works in wonderful ways.

I doubt very seriously if the government will have any problems inferring intent to mishandle classified information when you have 2200+ examples to go by.

edit on R222016-04-24T16:22:58-05:00k224Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

That's not what I said at all.

What I have just shown, per your request, is that there is precedence for government officials using a private server to conduct official government business and no charges seem to have ever come from it. In fact, it appears that it never went anywhere at all.

What we can reasonably conclude is that it is very possible no charges will come out of this investigation and that the standards we set for the actions of government officials is dependent upon their political affiliation.

Instead of others using private servers sets a precedence

You asked for it. Don't blame me for simply providing.
edit on 24-4-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

That's not what I said at all.

What I have just shown, per your request, is that there is precedence for government officials using a private server to conduct official government business and no charges seem to have ever come from it. In fact, it appears that it never went anywhere at all.

What we can reasonably conclude is that it is very possible no charges will come out of this investigation and that the standards we set for the actions of government officials is dependent upon their political affiliation.

Again I asked for a private personally owned email server... still waiting for you to provide that example.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join