It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Prince Murdered By Illuminati Record Execs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
He is on the record showing a certain gullible side.
He attended some black state of the nation pow wow then started spewing chem trail garbage in live interviews.
He was a member of a known cult, the Jehovah's witnesses. Both of which supposedly took place sometime in the last ten years of his life.

Those acts display someone easily taken in, or in other words being played for a sucker. The assuredness that his estate is solid does not stand up when considering those acts.

WTF is wrong with you? His religion was his religion.

I have an interest in chemtrails and Prince talked about them. I take that very seriously. MY INTEREST IN CHEMTRAILS BROUGHT ME TO ATS.
If not for the discussion of CHEMTRAILS I would probably have missed t his entire website.

Black State of the nation? I put up a video that had Dick gregory speaking and the man is incredibly smart and funny as hell on top of it. Sharp as a tack.

no idea what you are trying to strangely allude to.
edit on 23-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Phage

And from multiple other sources as well.

All of which cite TMZ, if they bother citing anything.

True.

TMZ has been accurate in the past, but daily, they just make things up. Like the national Enquirerer is good at reporting affairs, but at nothing else.

I do not believe for one moment the 'sources ' about the 'save shot' sometimes referred to in media as 'safe shot' given after the emergency landing of his plane. No emergency responder or medical person refers to to that medication that way. They call it by it's name. If the plane did land for such, medical personnel would be on the tarmac with the shot, waiting. Not waiting at an ER.

NONE iof that makes ANY sense.

No emergency responder or medical personnel would be authorized to disclose the nature of Prince's collapse six days ago pursuant to HIPAA laws.

Any unnamed 'source' would likely be someone close to him. And they wouldn't necessarily refer to a 'safe/save shot' by it's formal name.

Or someone made it up completey. Or a EMS responder speaking anonymously made up a name for it.

Time will tell.

Apparently the 'unnamed' source was from Moline, Illinois.

LINK

Elsewhere, the 'safe/save drug' has been referred to as naloxone, sold under the brand name Narcan.

LINK

These reports came the day after he collapsed for reasons "his reps" described as "the flu."

LINK

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

And from multiple other sources as well.

All of which cite TMZ, if they bother citing anything.

True.

TMZ has been accurate in the past, but daily, they just make things up. Like the national Enquirerer is good at reporting affairs, but at nothing else.

I do not believe for one moment the 'sources ' about the 'save shot' sometimes referred to in media as 'safe shot' given after the emergency landing of his plane. No emergency responder or medical person refers to to that medication that way. They call it by it's name. If the plane did land for such, medical personnel would be on the tarmac with the shot, waiting. Not waiting at an ER.

NONE iof that makes ANY sense.

No emergency responder or medical personnel would be authorized to disclose the nature of Prince's collapse six days ago pursuant to HIPAA laws.

Any unnamed 'source' would likely be someone close to him. And they wouldn't necessarily refer to a 'safe/save shot' by it's formal name.

Or someone made it up completey. Or a EMS responder speaking anonymously made up a name for it.

Time will tell.

Apparently the 'unnamed' source was from Moline, Illinois.

LINK

Elsewhere, the 'safe/save drug' has been referred to as naloxone, sold under the brand name Narcan.

LINK

These reports came the day after he collapsed for reasons "his reps" described as "the flu."

LINK

yes, time will tell.

Those are the names.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Club 57 is the new club 27

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

a reply to: reldra

Does gullible = stupid?
I don't think so.

No. You are questioning people who agree with you though. What does that = ?

Critical thinking?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

wow that's a weird video....

so anyway, the 27 club and or just because you're in the know and you're famouse.....they killed: prince.... they killed, michael, marvin gaye, frank zappa, elvis, bob marley, janice joplin, kirt kobain, John lennon, Whitney Houston, Jimi Hendrix, Jim morison, freddi mercury, etc etc etc etc.....(also people like: princess diana, kadafee, sadam who's sane, kim john ill, hitler, etc etc....

(long list of 50 more) (like holy crap ahh??? and by the way I'm leaving out like 100 brand names as a result of being drunk, but not stupid...)

Dare to dance with the devil in the pale moon light????

Some did a deal with the devil. Then later realized they had done a bad deal and tried to do things right by warning the public and or stopping wanting to be a puppet of the devel. Then ended up dead.

It's a scary thought.... It's a strnage weird underground reality that does take place....

ie: Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes :

edit on 23-4-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Does gullible = stupid?
I don't think so.

No. You are questioning people who agree with you though. What does that = ?

Critical thinking?

Yes, it does = critical thinking. You are accurate. This thread is a debate, though. Accuracy is a big part, but not all of it.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I guess when an entertainer signs a contract its like when the mob puts a "contract" on a individual. If for whatever reason you become a problem or can't pay up ....

link   

This thread is a debate

Not in the strict sense, no.

link   

He attended some black state of the nation pow wow then started spewing chem trail garbage in live interviews.
He was a member of a known cult, the Jehovah's witnesses. Both of which supposedly took place sometime in the last ten years of his life.

Those acts display someone easily taken in, or in other words being played for a sucker. The assuredness that his estate is solid does not stand up when considering those acts.

I have an interest in chemtrails and Prince talked about them. I take that very seriously. MY INTEREST IN CHEMTRAILS BROUGHT ME TO ATS.

Black State of the nation? I put up a video that had Dick gregory speaking and the man is incredibly smart and funny as hell on top of it. Sharp as a tack.

When you see the vast sky littered with the telltale contrails of aircraft, do you assume they are pinpointed attacks at only the ghetto areas underneath for lead and magnese poisoning? That is the kind of crap only the gullible fall for.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

This thread is a debate

Not in the strict sense, no.

Not strictly. We are not in 2 teams in a lecture hall at Harvard. But it is a back and forth argument. The type that happens here daily.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

It does, indeed.
Point, counterpoint.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

In the strictest sense ever -- this is a debate thread. Until there is a conclusive cause of death, there is only an opportunity to debate -- in the very strictest sense of the term.

Nothing conclusive, yet. Just debate. There is no accuracy to discern at this point.

Reldra is correct, IMO -- this is a debate thread for the time being.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

When you see the vast sky littered with the telltale contrails of aircraft, do you assume they are pinpointed attacks at only the ghetto areas underneath for lead and magnese poisoning? That is the kind of crap only the gullible fall for.

No, I do not. You recently saw the video with Dick gregory noting lead and manganese over ghettos. Probably because I mentioned it. I saw that video maybe 2 days ago. I have been interested in chemtrails since 1996.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

No. A debate follows formal protocols. This is not that. This is an informal discussion of opinions (with a few facts tossed in).

edit on 4/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

No. A debate follows formal protocols. This is not that. This is an informal discussion of opinions (with a few facts tossed in).

It is an informal debate. As I tried to point out as I know where we are and where we are not.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Which could be considered an oxymoron.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

What could be?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

It is an informal debate. As I tried to point out as I know where we are and where we are not.

Ha ha! Exactly the words I was going to use. It is an informal debate on an internet forum.

There are no formal protocols until there is some concrete evidence to consider. We are informally debating here. I cannot imagine anyone mistook this for a formal debate.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I think you mean 'informal debate' to be an oxymoron. It is not. An oxymoron would be , for example, 'cruel kindness'.

'Informal debate' comes nowhere near that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join