It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Prince Murdered By Illuminati Record Execs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Phage

And from multiple other sources as well.

All of which cite TMZ, if they bother citing anything.

True.

TMZ has been accurate in the past, but daily, they just make things up. Like the national Enquirerer is good at reporting affairs, but at nothing else.

I do not believe for one moment the 'sources ' about the 'save shot' sometimes referred to in media as 'safe shot' given after the emergency landing of his plane. No emergency responder or medical person refers to to that medication that way. They call it by it's name. If the plane did land for such, medical personnel would be on the tarmac with the shot, waiting. Not waiting at an ER.

NONE iof that makes ANY sense.
edit on 23-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You didn't read the link I posted, did you?
He (his estate now) owns the masters.

“If you don't own your masters, then your masters own you."
edit on 4/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It seems probable. Just as an example, Prince wanted his rights to his music and pays what it's worth to him, probably more than Warner would normally get. When Prince dies, whomever inherits his estate will probably want fast money, so they sell back to Warner or a Warner proxy at 10 cents on the dollar. Warner or their proxy walks away with a 90% profit and the rights back. Nice and clean, no collateral damage except the mark, Prince.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

When Prince dies, whomever inherits his estate will probably want fast money

Why?
When there is a huge amount of "slow" money available. There are, of course, things like wills, and probate.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
Well, Vanity did die in Feb this year also.
Apparently she was the love of his life..........

Emotions do strange things to people.

Also the latest news mentions his sister could inherit Prince's estate...................well after the lawyers have picked it dry anyway.

Do you have death Taxes in the USA?

She was not the love of his life, but he owned some of her songs that he wrote.
edit on 23-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

TMZ has been accurate in the past,

So is a broken clock. Unless it's digital.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

True, They have been right in certain matters where they have highly paid soures. Like the National Enquirerer. But here, I think they are guessing or have a poor source.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You didn't read the link I posted, did you?
He (his estate now) owns the masters.

“If you don't own your masters, then your masters own you."

He is gone now, those masters were out of reach while he was alive. Estates have a tendency to sell things off.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

This thread was bound to happen.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Estates have a tendency to sell things off.

That would depend on how he chose to deal with it. There are laws about such things, after all.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Exactly. Prince had enough liquid assets to float a couple of banana republics. He was worth upwards of 300 million plus his estate and the Paisley Park recording studio. Nobody's going to need to sell off any of his back catalogue let alone dig into the vaults for material to sell. He was eccentric as all hell but new how to run his business affairs like a pro. He didn't need a label for anything other than distribution purposes. he had his own label, Paisley Park and that's all Warner did for him was distribution. He had his own Class A studio and the assets available to do whatever he wanted with it and bring in any engineer to run the board while he did his thing.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

This thread was bound to happen.

Well, a lot of us were thinking it. Of course it was bound to happen.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

True.

TMZ has been accurate in the past, but daily, they just make things up. Like the national Enquirerer is good at reporting affairs, but at nothing else.

I do not believe for one moment the 'sources ' about the 'save shot' sometimes referred to in media as 'safe shot' given after the emergency landing of his plane. No emergency responder or medical person refers to to that medication that way. They call it by it's name. If the plane did land for such, medical personnel would be on the tarmac with the shot, waiting. Not waiting at an ER.

No emergency responder or medical personnel would be authorized to disclose the nature of Prince's collapse six days ago pursuant to HIPAA laws.

Any unnamed 'source' would likely be someone close to him. And they wouldn't necessarily refer to a 'safe/save shot' by it's formal name.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

True, They have been right in certain matters where they have highly paid soures. Like the National Enquirerer. But here, I think they are guessing or have a poor source.

I don't know. Either way.
But to be asserting that Prince was hospitalized for a percoset overdose on his way home from a concert, based on what an anonymous source quoted by TMZ says...

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

True.

No emergency responder or medical personnel would be authorized to disclose the nature of Prince's collapse six days ago pursuant to HIPAA laws.

Any unnamed 'source' would likely be someone close to him. And they wouldn't necessarily refer to a 'safe/save shot' by it's formal name.

Or someone made it up completey. Or a EMS responder speaking anonymously made up a name for it.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I don't know. Either way.
But to be asserting that Prince was hospitalized for a percoset overdose on his way home from a concert, based on what an anonymous source quoted by TMZ says...

is stupid. I know.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Does gullible = stupid?
I don't think so.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Lots of pain killers + influenza +
not trusting doctors except the pain management variety can kill .
Even someone with energy of Prince.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Does gullible = stupid?
I don't think so.

No. You are questioning people who agree with you though. What does that = ?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
He is on the record showing a certain gullible side.
He attended some black state of the nation pow wow then started spewing chem trail garbage in live interviews.
He was a member of a known cult, the Jehovah's witnesses. Both of which supposedly took place sometime in the last ten years of his life.

Those acts display someone easily taken in, or in other words being played for a sucker. The assuredness that his estate is solid does not stand up when considering those acts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join