It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superhuman Twins..Hit by Truck, Regain Consciousness..Assault Police Officer... Conspiracy?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Its people like you who bring me back to this site. I Had heard about the case from UK TV but they only detailed a quarter of the story.

Great post , Thankyou.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

ATS members at its finest....superb! will take time to read all of this

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Googling I stumbled upon this article, I don't know how seriously disinfo is taken here on ATS, but an interesting bit on page 2

The twins turn up in England the next day, May 17, where they first gain the attention of the authorities at the Liverpool police station, reporting that back in Ireland, Sabina’s partner and another man have kidnapped her children.

Why they were in Liverpool is anyone’s guess, although there is an interview with the twins’ older brother in Expressen where he cryptically mentions their being chased by “madmen.”

(David McCann, co-author of A Madness Shared by Two, considers the scene in the Liverpool Police station to be evidence that the twins were under police observation and were involved in drug smuggling. They were only at the station for forty-five minutes, something he says would never happen if someone were reporting as serious a crime as kidnapping. He believes that throughout the episode, police were greasing the gears for the Erikssons to allow them to get wherever they were going.)

The bus driver expresses concern to his manager over the two women, who gave him some trouble as they boarded, refusing to let him take their bags. He kicks them off the bus and leaves them to his manager, who watches as they nervously conspire and clutch their bags to their chests. Fearing that they have a bomb, she calls the police, who come and find nothing more suspicious in the bags than a laptop. They send the women on their way.

(McCann points out here that even the slightest mention of a bomb will bring in an army of freaked-out cops. The fact that only three show up is once again taken as a sign that authorities were greasing the way for the twins.)

there's even a mention and link to the original ATS thread 'The Eriksson files'
it's quite a read.

Surreal story to say the least.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I know the story, don't know if it's been mentioned, they were both as mad as a bag of spanners, probably on drugs, probably supporters of the transexual devolution, and one of them stabbed to death an innocent man not too long after - you know - after she'd been let out and off by "the evil authorities" who were probably "misogynistic males (although it's difficult to know who qualifies for a male and not a male these days, and who hates women more than a woman who doesn't want to be a woman, etc).

Anyway - no conspiracy here, 2 mad women, or maybe men trapped in womens bodies, or maybe aliens in human bodies, or some other whacky combination - although 2 nutty women fits the bill, one of whom became a cold blooded murderer shortly after.

Although he probably deserved it, he was a white, heterosexual, male after all.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
10/10 to the OP. Just spent 2 hours watching, reading and a little research. This was on the news, I remember as my partner is half Swedish/Scottish. Remarkable pos this. As others have said, this is why ATS is my first stop. Crazy story, so many unknowns. Amazing presentation of the story OP mirageman

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Where's the conspiracy?

If there was some super secret super human program then:

a) They wouldn't be wondering around in the wild by themselves;
b) If they were wondering around in the wild by themselves it wouldn't be allowed on TV;
c) They certainly wouldn't then be able to go to the US or anywhere else to have "a normal life";

What's the point of creating a super anything that's top secret if you release it into the public domain, then what's the point of it if you let it be broadcast on TV, and then what's the point of it if after that you let it go off wherever it wants, to live where and how it wants, so you can't use it anyway?

Some of you are so obsessed with finding conspiracies in anything that you'd find one in a packet of potato chips.

This thread is not just madness, it's stupidity beyond even the normal levels of stupidity you might find here on ATS.
edit on -05:0020160America/ChicagoSun, 24 Apr 2016 12:27:30 -0500_thAmerica/Chicago0427 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
MK Ultra exists, and is used by agency's in different parallel universes aswell in this universe. 14th of June 1965 was an inter-dimensional transfer of a package to saveguard it's content regardless of the survival of the sender. These packages have also been used to make inter-dimensional communication possible. One of the top priority's of these classified agency's is staying invisible to the human eye as much as possible! Ancient civilisations have much greater power then you think!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adolife
MK Ultra exists, and is used by agency's in different parallel universes aswell in this universe. 14th of June 1965 was an inter-dimensional transfer of a package to saveguard it's content regardless of the survival of the sender. These packages have also been used to make inter-dimensional communication possible. One of the top priority's of these classified agency's is staying invisible to the human eye as much as possible! Ancient civilisations have much greater power then you think!

RIGHT ON!

So how do you know about them then?

Do they come to you before or after you've taken your anti-psychotic drugs?
edit on -05:0020160America/ChicagoSun, 24 Apr 2016 12:31:47 -0500_thAmerica/Chicago0431 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Yes, nothing superhuman with them. They are mentally ill.

AFAIK the film is pure BS.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

I know the story, don't know if it's been mentioned, they were both as mad as a bag of spanners, probably on drugs

Obviously you don't know the story because you are making assumptions and the twins were tested for drugs and nothing was found in their systems nor in their possessions.

Where's the conspiracy?

If there was some super secret super human program then:

a) They wouldn't be wondering around in the wild by themselves;
b) If they were wondering around in the wild by themselves it wouldn't be allowed on TV;
c) They certainly wouldn't then be able to go to the US or anywhere else to have "a normal life";

What's the point of creating a super anything that's top secret if you release it into the public domain, then what's the point of it if you let it be broadcast on TV, and then what's the point of it if after that you let it go off wherever it wants, to live where and how it wants, so you can't use it anyway?

Some of you are so obsessed with finding conspiracies in anything that you'd find one in a packet of potato chips.

This thread is not just madness, it's stupidity beyond even the normal levels of stupidity you might find here on ATS.

Does there have to be a conspiracy? That is why there is a question mark after the title. It's up to you to make up your own mind.

The more likely conspiracy story is that the British intelligence services were keeping the Eriksson twins under surveillance. The details of which are already posted in the thread. Did you bother to read it?

But putting everything aside. I happen to think that this story is interesting enough even if everything we know about it has been made public and the twins were subject to a 'folie à deux’.

I'll leave it there as I have found something very strange in a bag of Salt & Vinegar crisps.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: boozo
Yes, nothing superhuman with them. They are mentally ill.

AFAIK the film is pure BS.

Probably not superhuman just a very high pain threshold and a lot of luck kept them alive. They probably were mentally ill as well.

But why do you think the TV documentary is BS?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: athousandlives

Interesting find my friend.

The twins turn up in England the next day, May 17, where they first gain the attention of the authorities at the Liverpool police station, reporting that back in Ireland, Sabina’s partner and another man have kidnapped her children. Why they were in Liverpool is anyone’s guess

I think the reason they were in Liverpool was probably due to the fact that there is a regular ferry service from Ireland and good transport links from there (Curtis Warren country
). Why were they going to London though?

(David McCann, co-author of A Madness Shared by Two, considers the scene in the Liverpool Police station to be evidence that the twins were under police observation and were involved in drug smuggling. They were only at the station for forty-five minutes, something he says would never happen if someone were reporting as serious a crime as kidnapping. He believes that throughout the episode, police were greasing the gears for the Erikssons to allow them to get wherever they were going.)

Definitely something odd there, if that's true, as the UK police would also have to contact Irish counterparts and wait for some kind of investigation to take place. But without more information I wouldn't like to comment further.

The bus driver expresses concern to his manager over the two women, who gave him some trouble as they boarded, refusing to let him take their bags. He kicks them off the bus and leaves them to his manager, who watches as they nervously conspire and clutch their bags to their chests. Fearing that they have a bomb, she calls the police, who come and find nothing more suspicious in the bags than a laptop. They send the women on their way. (McCann points out here that even the slightest mention of a bomb will bring in an army of freaked-out cops. The fact that only three show up is once again taken as a sign that authorities were greasing the way for the twins.)

Seem plausible.

I've found this interview with David McCann which may shed further light on things.

edit on 24/4/16 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This is clearly the result of listening to Norwegian death metal

That's a wild story , now I know better than to take either sister out on a date lol

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Nice job on the thread Op. Very weird case to say the least.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You really wrote this and put it together so well!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Utterly unremarkable in their craziness (dime a dozen, really, out of 7 billion) Marginally remarkable to me in surviving getting hit by vehicles. People have had parachutes collapse and hit the ground at greater velocities and still lived, just for perspective, people.

What I do find interesting is the mental afflictions described. I've never heard of either, but they make a great deal of sense. One crazy-arse influencing another crazy-arse doesn't seem so far fetched as it is just eyeballing some posters over the years on here. Fleeting bat guano crazy doesn't seem so farfetched, either. Think of it as crazy peoples' version of a hair-trigger rage problem -- a hair-trigger crazy problem. Both blow up & go to extremes fast, then poof.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

You're not. I remember that one did die like that. We are maybe going through some supernatural dimension.
Do you remember a post of the universe "updating" itself?
This is one of them. It fixed a glitch

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Great thread, and conspiracy or not it's an interesting story.

I have loads of questions for just about every piece of this puzzle. I think anyone with a critical thinking bone in their body would.

But I'll just say this...they were professionaly trained or coached and helped. That's why there's more questions than answers.

Like, "no comment" from Sabrina on every-single-question about the murder. Or, the utterly convincing behavior by her to fool 4 mental health and risk assessment experts to secure her release in 5 hours.

They're alive today because they accomplished some objective or proved themselves but we don't know why, to who or what it was. And both are churchgoers now...

Where are Sabrina's kids, are they even real? The murder weapon? No IDs but many phones. Was the bus driver properly interviewed? No drugs, what accounts for the superhuman strength? What does Ursula do in the US? On & on the questions appear...

Edit: And here's another thing, they didn't "see" the traffic that's why they lived after being massively struck or when Sabrina jumped from the bridge. It's the same reason someone who is highly intoxicated is relaxed and can survive high impact damage like falling out of a building or being in a car wreck. Their body is like jelly and they don't see/know the danger and sometimes miraculously survive because of that. (Why do you think you often hear stories of the drunk driver living while his passengers are killed... it's a similar phenomenon).

edit on 24-4-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
no she jusmped off a bridge and broke her ankles She was pursued running from the scene and arrested in hospital after jumping from a bridge onto a busy trunk road, later pleading guilty to manslaughter with diminished responsibility. She was sentenced to five years imprisonment and released on parole in 2011.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

i can remember when this happened

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: Adolife

RIGHT ON!

So how do you know about them then?

Do they come to you before or after you've taken your anti-psychotic drugs?
Because when I was highly "psychotic" in late 2007 begin 2008, I was not reading your dictionary of truth, and since I blamed the people at the institution for interfering my thoughts, and telling them I would take revenge, and that they (the healthcare people) where killing my mind and it's ability's, I said that I would do something in the UK! And they started laughing, how do you think you will get there, while being stuck in here? I said, that's not the problem! I can be there if I want to! Not my body, but my spirit! Then they raised the amount of dictated anti-psychotics, and I got very angry!! This was during my "treathment" in Belgium! And this same thing and feeling happend during 9/11, and when I wished one of the bullying kids at school to die, something he really did! Leroy died in a swimmingpool, just before 9/11 I felt how the Militairy trainingsmission denied the treath of the airplane flying out of order! I know more about the human mind then you might think, since I remember lives before this one, where I have been different beings then just human!! Believe what you want, but the soul in universal, and if you believe in reincarnation, you must understand anything is possible!! And no, the woman where not super-humans, and neither where they involved in any known secret expiriment. Maybe the MJ12 tried to test a MK weapon, and used me as the operator, but then I will only be aware of this, and not be able to do anything dramatically with these "powers". Something I have tried to achieve many times!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join