It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superhuman Twins..Hit by Truck, Regain Consciousness..Assault Police Officer... Conspiracy?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Am I mistaken is thinking that I read that both of these women are deceased and that they died within a relatively short time?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Clicked on this figuring "Wow, another case of odd twin behavior." Good for sharing nonetheless

Claims that a coverup was involved in the case:

However, following the release of the book; A Madness Shared by Two on the 12-12-12; it exposes for the very first time numerous new findings; among which is the ‘edited-out’ 27seconds of film footage that proves the twin sisters were originally arrested under ‘Section 136’ of the Mental Health Act. Millions of viewers and particularly the Hollinshead family were kept in dark about this “special arrest”

Here's where the problem is - those who doubt the significance of the "editing-out" Section 136 probably see the very first original film - Dicing with Death that actually shows this "edited out" version. For it was sixteen months later and when the main BBC Madness in the Fast Lane documentary was made. Officers from the Staffordshire police attended Mentorn Productions offices in London and asked them to edit out this Section 136 from the original film. So it no longer appears in the "main film" on this subject that now revealed Sabina had also been charged with murder - and that it then came to light Sabina was released from hospital after only five hours.

Source
edit on 23-4-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

What I find interesting about this event is how we are learning about what might be termed the farther reaches of human nature. That there is even a definable and discussable grasp of this rare though it might be human expression suggests a lot about our growing understanding of our selves.

The concept of mass hysteria has been known now for quite a while. That in larger groups there seems to be some mental threshold that can be reached where peoples minds just frizzle and chaos ensues. Here we could be seeing an example of how this condition might not need that large group catalyst. That it can happen in groups as small as two.

Imagine what chaos might ensue if peoples brains exploded like this at say a Bernie rally or a Trump event. Man that's scary.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I dated a twin in 1980/ They lived together. It was a trip. They were identical twins. They were party girls back then. Very pretty, 5 foot tall. Both hated religion then. Now my ex is very religious, and the sister is very unbalanced. Both are obese. They were so very pretty back then, I had to fight off guys to keep them away. It was unreal
edit on 24-4-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
I think there might be a "Mandela" effect here. I remember this story and I remember both died. One jumped off a bridge if I am not mistaken and suffered a fatal head injury?

I'm with you on the mandela effect, i remember both being dead, calling it a "tragedy".
I also recal threads here on Above top secret on in regrds to the incident and how twins
interact in general, maybe one of the most popeular was done by a person who was infact a twin!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

What I find interesting about this event is how we are learning about what might be termed the farther reaches of human nature. That there is even a definable and discussable grasp of this rare though it might be human expression suggests a lot about our growing understanding of our selves.

The concept of mass hysteria has been known now for quite a while. That in larger groups there seems to be some mental threshold that can be reached where peoples minds just frizzle and chaos ensues. Here we could be seeing an example of how this condition might not need that large group catalyst. That it can happen in groups as small as two.

Imagine what chaos might ensue if peoples brains exploded like this at say a Bernie rally or a Trump event. Man that's scary.

Hows it scary? Thats how it already is... reality affirming groups, trying to convert here there and everywhere using belief as affirmations to cognitive dissonance to resist any other possibility. Sure its chains and its society and everyone has their right to be mentally ill in their accepted make believe as long as it is legal and doesnt harm anyone else.

Can you seriously not see that thats how it all is and has been functioning? I suppose that was a bit brash as people are so mired in those bubbles, living working and thinking inside them... it is a too close to be objective to it when subjected to it. But yeah what you fear is the actual case... and people not so mired or asleep to it? Wakko lol its ludacris but hey it takes all kinds when so attached as if any of it means something beyond whatever is arising at that very moment at that very instant it is occuring that really requires no support from yourself or others to be there it just is until utilized in some manner according to its properties of need on deems fit for the task.

The ethical of course kick out the belief structures hanging in areas trying to control, thats exactly why the US was deemed free to begin with... out from under the church the crown etc. so there wasnt a hey slavery great right? Until hey slavery not great right... and now corporate slavery but youve an opportunity right? So people getting the shaft over and over again... and those awake to this what can we say other than pssst Hi there you can wake up too.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

The story of the Erikkison sisters are truly remarkable. I myself have provided unique insights about this conspiracy of trained mind-controlled assassins. My investigation was leading to the conclusion that they were on a mission to assassinate the Dalai Lama who was visiting London at the time. It would have been a great boon to the Goverment of China if he had met his demise.

Having found such satanical mechanics in Ireland it is not out of the realm of posibility that Sabina Eriksson had become a victim of such cults, her subsequent behaviour in 2008 indicates to me a level of mind control. I began searching for clues for further nefarious and tangible evidence to give support to the involvement of monarch programming not only in Ireland but in Sweden too. Again it becomes clear that technology to alter behaviour has been used on numerous occasions in experiments. As I will offer next provisions of documents and articles it will begin to form clear links and finally present the scenario of a covert operation of assassination involving the Eriksson sisters.

The ERIKKSON Files

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I found it odd they were found with multiple mobile phones and trying to 'walk' to London after being thrown from the bus.

The day following the motorway incident she was arrested and taken into custody for questioning. She never asked about her sister once, like she didn't exist. Very odd.

"They are here to take your organs" she said, that's weird.

Thanks for the story. Hadn't heard of it till now.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I remember this story, and I remember it progressing as reported, neither of the sisters were reported to have died, they suffered injuries and recovered from them.

I think this is pretty much explained, as far as mental illness can be explained. They both suffered from a severe psychosis, which inevitably fed off of each others beliefs.

This is not unusual, it's the same process seen in instances of shared hysteria and delusion, when someone in a school is affected by a condition and others in that school start to experience the same thing. It quickly spreads. There are examples of this throughout history and they cover everything from manic laughing to mass suicides to a compulsion to dance until you die.

We recently saw a very mild case of this in the Bundy occupation, with the delusional beliefs of one feeding the delusional beliefs of others, which in turn create new beliefs which are then incorporated by the other and so on and so on.

Given that there are plenty of examples of psychological issues being shared between family members, this is not very unusual. In addition, people who are considered absolutely normal can be convinced of things which are not real given the right circumstances.

I don't think there is any mystery here, no conspiracy to be found. The sisters were mentally ill at the time of these events and now they are getting on with their lives having overcome those terrible events.
edit on 24-4-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I generally ignore long, drawn out posts but man, I couldnt stop reading. First I've heard of this.

Great job, very compelling.

S + F

I think that any of those theories could be plausible or even a combination.

Although wasnt Ursula severely injured? Would like to review the footage from both their impacts.

Have the doctors who treated/operated on the sisters been interviewed?

I think it would be interesting to find out if they noticed any irregularities with regards to their anatomy/physiology.

edit on 24-4-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
There is a Swedish lady an author that says there is no such thing as death, I have not read any of her materials just glimpsed some of her writings... it is a possibility that these two were adherents or delusional in if one believed hard enough and had someone like a twin to be ones own affirmation that they could run around willy nilly in society at large as if it were some simulation or game.

It seems the very belief made them paranoid, of course contact with authorities arose from paranoia... why are they so protective of their effects or bags and fear made that initial call and then paranoia got off the bus and played in traffic... and everythhing else unfolded from there. So whatever intent those two had got off track or schedule by some outside interference... and well what has been reported unfolded.

Belief is a powerful tool, without full experience just a fragment of reality... but still just a moment in time relative to the moment arising. Whatever agenda was premeditated and well like any programming encountering the unexpected variable the course is altered. Still delusional and mired in ignorance and clinging to belief as the follow up goes... but perhaps one not so dangerous to public safety and welfare of others unless it too picks up some ideological agenda to carry out some intention towards the idealistic not ideal for everyone nor all life, and at its core impermanent in nature even if achieved it is only temporary when exercised and acted upon outside especially when theres no lasting permanent stability within beyond such attachments manifest within.

This is why many mystical writers teachers etc in the past have said madness is just a hairs breadth away from the actual truth of reality, that cow just jumps the moon missing the landing entirely...

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

...............''it exposes for the very first time numerous new findings; among which is the ‘edited-out’ 27seconds of film footage that proves the twin sisters were originally arrested under ‘Section 136’ of the Mental Health Act. Millions of viewers and particularly the Hollinshead family were kept in dark about this “special arrest”......

Indeed this 'conspiracy' is much less exciting than 'mind control' or 'super soldiers' etc. But if you watch the footage it's difficult to understand the significance of what is being said unless you work in law enforcement, legal or health professions.

Here is the footage that was edited out of the full documentary "Madness in the Fast Lane" (which is on page one of this post) before it was aired.

Below is the scene and a transcript.

Here is the transcript of what is being said in this brief 20sec conversation between PC Finlayson and his superior officer.

Narrator: "Now the woman is safely restrained, PC Finlayson updates his senior officer."

PC Finlayson: "This one, has gone over the bonnet of that car, she's then got up, punched Tracey and gone over there."

Inspector: "This one, - is she arrest note..." - [Meaning has she been 'notified' of arrest].

PC Finlayson: "Well 136 and she is..." Police Inspector: "Well she needs to be, but, but if nothing else being on the carriageway, and err, for her safety"

Effectively what this means is that the police had not read the twins their legal rights because both had been sedated before transporting to hospital. This presents a technicality further down the line as there is no record of arrest.

So instead the police had invoked section 136 of the Mental Health Act so the twins could be removed to a place of safety (hospital of police stations would be deemed such places). Once any injuries had been treated then a Psychiatric Team should have begun an assessment of Sabina (and Ursula). However she was released from hospital after just 5 hours. Which suggests something is wrong given that she had ran into motorway traffic just a few hours earlier. So did the assessment even take place?

Section 136 of the MHA also states:

4.7.3. Once instigated, section 136 only ends at one of two points – EITHER a Doctor says, “This person is not mentally disordered within the meaning of the Mental Health Act” OR an Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) says, “I have now made the necessary arrangements for this person’s treatment or care” and either admits them to hospital or releases them with referrals to appropriate places (GP, CMHT, etc.). Police officers cannot instigate section 136 and then end it without reference to DRs and (AMHPs), with the exception of where it becomes obvious the power was instigated illegally.

According to David McCann (author of the book "A Madness Shared by Two") he asked to see the paperwork required by the police and health authority under FOI and was told there were no records to be seen.

McCann believes that Sabina's partner in Ireland was part of a drug trafficking ring. This ring was under observation by the UK (and possibly Irish) intelligence services. So as clear a path as possible was being made to keep them out of the legal system allowing the security services to maintain their observations.

Unfortunately releasing Sabina resulted in the death of Glenn Hollinshead. McCann also believes there is evidence to suggest Hollinshead was murdered by someone other than Sabina Eriksson.

So essentially what this conspiracy all boils down to, according to McCann, is that Glenn Hollinshead lost his life because the British intelligence service chose to ignore the law and the unstable condition of the twins so they could continue to keep an eye on an Irish Drugs Ring.

edit on 24/4/16 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Wasn't the guy she murdered in the Air Force?
Lol on the church link it says: "The community prays of the candidates as they open themselves to be illuminated and healed by Christ and delivered emptiness, illusions and deathprone effects of evil. " What ever the # that means.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

The day following the motorway incident she was arrested and taken into custody for questioning. She never asked about her sister once, like she didn't exist. Very odd.

"They are here to take your organs" she said, that's weird.

They also didn't believe the police were really police officers.

I think you can view it two ways. They were both suffering some kind of mental illness. Possibly they'd watched the film "The Island" and got some weird ideas about one twin being a clone of the other twin and gone seriously crazy once they'd arrived in Britain.

Or they were involved in something very, very odd and made to look crazy.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

According to wiki and a few other sources, the murder victim, Glenn Hollinshead was a self-employed welder, qualified paramedic, and former RAF worker.

Whether that had any significance I don't know?

Another theory is that the fluorescent jackets worn by emergency service workers were a trigger for the twins crazy (suicidal) behaviour. When they were on the motorway hard shoulder they ran from the Traffic Cops and when Sabina spotted the paramedics she jumped off a bridge.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Am I mistaken is thinking that I read that both of these women are deceased and that they died within a relatively short time?

Well a few people have mentioned this in the thread but the twins survived the whole episode and have both left the UK

Their lives are not well documented on the internet as little is known about any events leading up to May 2008 and very little after. It even proved difficult to trace if, and when, Sabina was released from prison in the UK.

So perhaps people are confusing another story about the death of the twins.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Another theory is that the fluorescent jackets worn by emergency service workers were a trigger for the twins crazy (suicidal) behaviour. When they were on the motorway hard shoulder they ran from the Traffic Cops and when Sabina spotted the paramedics she jumped off a bridge.

They were paranoid and delusional.
When the sister was offered a place to stay by the man she murdered she offered both the men cigarettes and the snatched them from their mouths claiming they were poisoned. She spent a lot of time in his home looking out of the windows, seemingly believing she was being chased.

This is what psychosis does, it weaves everyday normal experiences into a fantasy.

We actually see that same process here a lot of the time, beliefs that become so absolutely strong the theorist begins to bend space and time itself to make their theory possible in the face of overwhelming evidence - this is how you get "no planes" theories and "crisis actors" spreading out through an entire society just to make one event a "false flag".

We also see it in the "messages" and "symbols" people see in everything from Disney films to cartoons to music videos, instances where even seeing a circle, a simple shape all around us every day of our lives, becomes a "sign" that someone is "in on it".

This is what paranoid delusion does, we know this and it's been seen in millions of cases as far back as we can go. None of this is unusual.

The women likely viewed anyone in any uniform as being "in on it" for their specific delusion.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
This is a really bizarre story - I don't remember it all. If they had been sectioned, then there would be a multi-agency paper trail so it is suggestive that they weren't. If they were psychotic, this would have been noted in hospital and they would have been retained for assessment. It just doesn't make sense.
Drugs seem unlikely as they appear lucid at times.

Why so many phones? Who was calling/texting them and what were they saying? It would seem that there would be loads of leads there - unless as you say Mirageman, they were under surveillance and it was well known who was in contact with them.

Why didn't the Irish husband come straight over? That seems pretty odd.

So essentially what this conspiracy all boils down to, according to McCann, is that Glenn Hollinshead lost his life because the British intelligence service chose to ignore the law and the unstable condition of the twins so they could continue to keep an eye on an Irish Drugs Ring.

That sounds likely, I would say. It does sound like Sabina was frightened of someone, as if she'd been threatened that people were coming for her to steal her organs. The whole thing is bizarre.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

When the sister was offered a place to stay by the man she murdered she offered both the men cigarettes and the snatched them from their mouths claiming they were poisoned. She spent a lot of time in his home looking out of the windows, seemingly believing she was being chased.

I suppose the alternative to that was that they were being chased, and she was frightened of someone or something?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

We recently saw a very mild case of this in the Bundy occupation, with the delusional beliefs of one feeding the delusional beliefs of others, which in turn create new beliefs which are then incorporated by the other and so on and so on.

Ha ha ha.... that is true BS.

Or do you mean the majority of the U.S. populace as delusional, then you be correct.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join