It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince autopsy... but not Scalia..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: justdust

Thanks! I cannot be alone in feeling isolated from what the government does without regard for public interest and behind closed doors.

I truly appreciate your comment.

It's been hypothesized that a feeling of a loss of control over one's personal circumstances is a prime motivator to the embracing of conspiracy theories in general.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: onequestion

Maybe because Scalia was at that retreat/party in that secure remote area all coked up and having sex with underage little boys when his heart exploded and they couldn't exactly take him in for an autopsy and expose the thing.

Or his underage sex slave actually did choke him out with that pillow either on purpose of part of their sexual escapade and again couldn't risk exposing everyone else who was at the party and what goes on there.

Not that I have proof of either one of those theories but there are plenty of similar stories out there having to deal with powerful people like him doing that kind of thing. So I'm just throwing that out there.

And why shouldn't you entertain these theories? It's not like any conclusive cause of death was ever offered to the U.S. public. At this point, there is really just as much evidence that you are correct as there is that Scalia simply died because of an *unknown* issue resulting from something in his medical history.

It's a 'he said, he said' situation between his physician and someone who claims to have been exploited as a child by a ring of pedophiles that included Scalia. (And, there is someone out there making those claims).

Why should anyone believe the government who COULD HAVE conclusively proved cause of death, but didn't?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

a reply to: justdust

Thanks! I cannot be alone in feeling isolated from what the government does without regard for public interest and behind closed doors.

I truly appreciate your comment.

It's been hypothesized that a feeling of a loss of control over one's personal circumstances is a prime motivator to the embracing of conspiracy theories in general.

That's nice. This thread is not about me and anything you think you are insinuating is completely irrelevant, wrong, and nothing you could ever hope to prove with the quality of evidence you claim to hold in esteem.

It's been hypothesized that people who put the government's official *opinion* of everything above their own are people with their heads completely up their asses.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What do they hypothesize about skeptics who spend their time one line refuting conspiracy theorist?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

What do they hypothesize about skeptics who spend their time one line refuting conspiracy theorist?

Who are "they?"

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It's been hypothesized that people who put the government's official *opinion* of everything above their own are people with their heads completely up their asses.

That would be true. Anyone who accepts what anything or anyone says, without reason, lacks critical thinking skills.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Who are "they?"

Yup.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

edit on 23-4-2016 by WomenUnited because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WomenUnited

The U.S. populace is important. Public opinion is important. If we want every stone turned because there is a significant public interest, then we should get no less.

We? You mean you?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
the police chief stated prince's death was "unwitnessed" so he ordered the scene closed for investigation and I believe the autopsy as well

scalia was poisoned by the mob to allow the union dues case to go through, and they told the coroner if he came to where scalia was, they would kill everyone in his family

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Right on Mother!! I like your open minded approach here.

It actually feels a little more like a conspiracy website again. Feels pretty good!

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yes.
But wait, the government would just lie about the autopsy results anyway. Wouldn't they? Because all the government does is lie. Isn't it?

edit on 4/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
the police chief stated prince's death was "unwitnessed" so he ordered the scene closed for investigation and I believe the autopsy as well

scalia was poisoned by the mob to allow the union dues case to go through, and they told the coroner if he came to where scalia was, they would kill everyone in his family

Ha ha! I have absolutely no evidence to accept this theory so that puts it right at the top of the theories about his cause of his death.

I mean, is there any 'official' cause of death besides 'natural?'

Nope. This one is as good as any others.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Yes.
But wait, the government would just lie about the autopsy results anyway. Wouldn't they? Because all the government does is lie. Isn't it?

Absolutely. But that's only if the autopsy was done by one of their assets. They might not have had such a person available or the situation wouldn't allow for it. He was in a secretive location wasn't he??? Perhaps a smooth cover up wasn't possible on this one so they just had to do what they could.

Kinda like tossing the body overboard in the middle of the ocean.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

Ha ha! I have absolutely no evidence to accept this theory so that puts it right at the top of the theories about his cause of his death.

I mean, is there any 'official' cause of death besides 'natural?'

Nope. This one is as good as any others.

I just ripped that off the top of my head, but when that case came down it made go hmmmmmm

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Usually an autopsy is done in cases of an unexplained death, unless it is requested by a family member not to perform such.

In the case of Scallia, his family did not want an autopsy performed. www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

He was in a secretive location wasn't he???

No. Not really.
www.cibolocreekranch.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

He was in a secretive location wasn't he???

No. Not really.

Depends on factors I doubt anyone will ever 'officially' investigate. It could be a secretive location. Not Phage nor anyone is in a position to say how secretive it is.

They certainly protected the disclosure of any names of people at the ranch for that shin-dig.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

No. Not really.

In a statement Sunday, the U.S. Marshals Service, which provides security for Supreme Court justices, said that Scalia had declined a security detail while at the ranch, so marshals were not present when he died.

One thing was clear: Scalia died in his element, doing what he loved, at a luxury resort that has played host to movie stars and European royalty, and is famous for bird hunts and bigger game such as bison and mountain lions.

Scalia had recently returned from a trip to Asia, where his last public event was a book signing in Hong Kong. John Poindexter, the Houston businessman who owns the Cibolo Creek Ranch, said Sunday that Scalia and a friend arrived Friday by chartered aircraft, traveling through Houston. At the ranch, Scalia joined about 35 other people invited by Poindexter, who declined to name the other guests.

Law enforcement officials said Scalia attended a private party that night with the other guests and left to go to bed early. But Poindexter said that didn’t seem unusual: All of the guests were tired from traveling to the remote ranch, as well as the day’s other activities. Everyone was in bed by 10 p.m., he said.

So maybe not a secret but it was remote enough for hunting. Without any personal security. While there was a planned "Private Party". Where he shows up after a visit to Asia with a "friend". All under the watch of Poindexter who also owns the ranch and won't name any other guests.

Mmmmm Hmmmm......Just a little hunting trip and private party with an Asian buddy at the Old Poindexter Ranch. Doesn't get much sleazier than that, if ya know what I mean.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

The law doesn't forbid one, nor does it require one.

"The JoP should have ordered one because the people have a right to know" doesn't wash. There are specific circumstances which dictate when an autopsy can, and can't, be ordered. "If it's a high profile person and people who have literally no relation to either the death or the person might come up with conspiracy theories about the death" is not one of those circumstances.

And let's be honest here: we can stop pretending that if an autopsy had been performed, that would be the end of it. Of course it wouldn't. Because coroners can be gotten to, records altered, lies spread. When one wants there to be a conspiracy somewhere, one will find a conspiracy regardless of what information is given. Acting as if the appearance of an autopsy report would quash threads like this and comments like yours is comical.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join