It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton IT staffer refuses to testify after immunity deal

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If she is Indited , he should be to . The F.B.I. could change their Mind there .

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

It's going to be interesting to see how the conservative side of the country reacts when she's elected POTUS.

Probably the same way the rest of us do...a bullet to the head.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The Idea that Hillary will Become the next President in 2017 is a Myth , it Will Never Happen . By November , She will be Destroyed by Her Own Sword Politically , Emotionally , and Physically .

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Never underestimate the stupidity of the average person. They hear what they want to hear and see only what they want to see.

Are we talking about Clinton, or ATS?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The Idea that Hillary will Become the next President in 2017 is a Myth

More than likely true, but in case that does happen that bullet would be a better alternative than having her do it by becoming president.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I wonder if this guy realizes this...

If he opens his mouth, he'll find himself committing suicide (Or dying of natural causes, or an accident) in a year or so, once everyone has forgotten about him.

If he keeps it shut, he's going to find himself committing suicide (Or dying of natural causes, or an accident) in a a year or so, once everyone has forgotten about him.

If he has the information in his head to incriminate that monster, he's going to wind up dead either way. That's what you get when you help a monster.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I wonder if this guy realizes this...

If he opens his mouth, he'll find himself committing suicide (Or dying of natural causes, or an accident) in a year or so, once everyone has forgotten about him.

If he keeps it shut, he's going to find himself committing suicide (Or dying of natural causes, or an accident) in a a year or so, once everyone has forgotten about him.

If he has the information in his head to incriminate that monster, he's going to wind up dead either way. That's what you get when you help a monster.

I still think he is safest making a public statement that he will plead the 5th, and then blindsiding 'them' by spilling everything he knows.

Killing him after testifying on the record would be a huge risk because it would, in fact, be a huge hit to public opinion -- even if 'they' could get away with it (which I am sure they could).

The internet would speculate on its significance to the point that it actually wouldn't matter if the media failed to investigate or report on it.

If he puts himself in a position to have to keep his mouth about something that appears to be incriminating (because he has pled the 5th), then I think we are being fed a smokescreen-controlled-opposition operation with this entire email scandal.

He'd be a fool to think he could walk around living & breathing while knowing a secret that could damage any major political player -- let alone Hillary Clinton.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Because he is already talking to the FBI . It says he won't be interviewed by two agencies. His lawyers are saying no he won't talk to both. In essence get your info from the FBI who won't share it with them. The congressional committee only convened when he got grranted immunity. They think like you guys oh he has something to hide we better convene a committee. It's more right wing bullying. They will waste their time.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hillary has never made any mistakes! I couldn't agree with you more

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: schuyler

Indeed.

With these questions about her decision making looming, I question the decision making ability of those who want this woman as President...

IMHO, she shouldn't be in govt in any fashion, at all, much less as President.

Maybe the head of some black op's dept?

Pagliano must be scared and his attorney too. lol.

They must have families, right?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If I kept getting calls and the caller ID said H. Clinton, and the caller kept asking for Vince Foster. . . . . I'd clam up also.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

If she is Indited , he should be to . The F.B.I. could change their Mind there .

He wants a witness protection slot and $10 mil.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The Fifth Amendment protects against "double jeopardy" as well as "self incrimination" and only applies where a felony is involved.

I think the OP is correct that the protection of the Fifth is a part of the immunity deal.

If he is "immune" from prosecution for a felony committed by following Mrs. Clintons instructions then it makes sense to reserve this information for the subsequent indictments.

Mrs. Clintons indictment being the obvious one.

Or perhaps he breached US national security laws of his own accord and just forgot to mention it to Hillary?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xxspockyxx

Did I ever say that?. I'm voting for her not sleeping with her.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The question I would have is this: What all his this man done, where even if he is granted immunity from prosecution, that he is still taking the 5th and refusing to speak?

I do not believe if threatened he would not sing, so that does not make sense at all. If the Clintons had something on him, it would be a chance to make a deal or even stop them from achieving such. But something else tells me that there is more there and not just around Hillary Clinton, and it may be that there are a few in power already that would not want this man to testify. That makes more sense. Consider this, right now the Clintons can not make any sort of a move without being noticed, they are under the spot light 24 hours a day. Hillary is running for president and right now is the Democratic front runner as it stands.

This man, the IT person, what sort of questions are being asked of him? They managed to get the servers, have examined them in detail, so why are they now asking for his testimony now? What exactly has he done, and why is he refusing to speak even after being granted immunity?

Or is this simply more to a political witch hunt that the republicans are cooking up something new and are trying to make an issue our of nothing, and that is the truth of such?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
uhmm, read the article...and all I got out of it is that he's covering his own ass....maybe he got paid to do a little "snooping"...maybe he wasn't as competent as people were lead to believe....maybe after the server was up and running, he got a "very important call" from someone.....

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
He was probably advised by the FBI and his attorney to not interfere with the ongoing investigation as part of his immunity deal.

Come on president Trump!

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Or maybe he doesn't want to subject himself to the idiocy that takes place in the congressional hearings. How many hearings did they have to have before they figured out Benghazi was bull#? If he opens himself up to doing just one of these hearings, he could be in hearings for the next few years.

This is a good call on their part. They pretty much told the Right Wingers that push these hearings that they are not going to play their idiotic game.
edit on 23-4-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Nobody is granted immunity from prosecution from a trial unless the government first knows what they will testify to.
This is different from congressional committees asking him for public testimony since congress is not a judicial branch. Maybe if they do it in private, best if FBI just briefs congress. No one should ever testify in front of congress, it's just for show anyway.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

I'm not a Hillary supporter. I don't like Hillary. I do, however, see her being POTUS as inevitable.

The people don't have control over the government, and haven't for as long as you care to look back into history. Hillary has been chosen, and she will be elected. We can vote, protest, riot, scream and cry all we want -- but at the end of the day, it isn't what we want that wins.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join