It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts/Theories On Ancient Civilizations Contacting Each Other During The Pangaea?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I've been thinking about this for a long time now. Maybe someone has thought of this already, but is there any evidence the Pangaea isn't as old as scientists say? I've always considered with so much evidence civilizations who shouldn't have been in contact with each other but share such similar history, that maybe the Pangaea isn't as old as scientists believe and that the land masses were separated during the great upheaval the planet went through. Maybe all the earthquakes and flooding that's recorded throughout civilizations were the land masses separating? My biggest concern about this has to do with the pyramids and their connections to each other.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MadhatterTheGreat

A man made pyramid is the result of sloping the sides as steep as possible without it collapsing. Its the same slope as mountains, has to do with the gravity of earth or something.

So the degree of slope of most pyramids around the world appear similar.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

If you are not married to the millions and billions of years time frames and are willing to consider another aproach to the subject then this vid might be helpful .

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Similar building styles- awesome stonework, massive underground tunnels.. the whole planet was connected.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Maybe the pyramids are symbolic mountains..

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I've had some thoughts on this recently.

Imagine that thousands of years ago civilization was much like ours only no electricity. They had families and communities. The solved problems and passed on knowledge to their offspring. The kings and pharaohs are no different than our large corporations of today.

Steve Jobs didn't build the iPhone. He had an army of designers at his disposal. But not one of them made it on the cover of Time magazine. The same surely goes for those who built mega- structures.

Imagine this, I am the current patriarch of the house of Zeel. I am the chief architect to the master builder of the pharaoh's court. My skilled workers are capable of building enormous structures based on generations of knowledge handed down to me.

My three sons are seeing my eventual demise approach and so they are now in a struggle for control of the family's wealth.

Knowing that he won't stand a chance, my youngest comes to me with a crazy idea. I love him so much that I entertain this idea and his two brothers back him due to it him no longer being in the picture.

His idea? To take the team that he has formed over years of working under me and sail across the seas to the far lands of " south America" he takes boats of skilled men and gifts for the new land king. I love him so I let this happen. I am a hard man but sentimental when it comes to my baby boy.

Once they land on New soil they take their time to become accustomed to the new world eventually gaining the confidence of someone in the king's court that wants to impress his god.

Using local artists to design with local legends and iconography my youngest son sets about becoming this lands premier builder to the king and the pyramids of south America are built under the new king.

It's just a thought.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I'm sorry, but that's the biggest load of unscientific drivel I've seen for some time. Oh wait, it's creationism. Of course it's unscientific.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Im leaning toward the expanding earth theory. It seems wayyyyyy too coincidental that all the earths land masses fit together to form a ball.

How the earth expands is something no one has the answers for though.

However I have recently started watching the thunderbolts channel on you tube and they seem to have a lot of evidence that supports the electric universe theory. They also provide evidence that comets are water factories, which could explain where water comes from and how the earth expands which took billions of years.

As for the pyramids. I think they were built around 15,000 to 12,000 years ago by an advanced world wide human culture which either left the planet, went underground, or was destroyed. We are rebuilding from a cataclysm that happened during what researches call the younger dryas impact.

I can't remember where i read this but I have heard that the base of the the pyramid relative to the height of the pyramid is the same ratio as the width of the earth to the height of the northern hemisphere of the earth. (i think)

I don't think the earth has expanded a measurable amount since the building of the pyramids. But i do think some major cataclysms have happened.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

That vid was a collaborative effort of 3 or 4 PHD's that do have their work in peer review . So saying its un-scientific work is just not the case . Steve Austin PHD showed that within a short time frame like what happened at Mount Saint Helens that things that thought would need millions of years to do could happen in a matter of days .He produced a peer review paper on Mt. St. Helens and now people in the field are taking a second look at the millions and billions of years .

The Geological Society of America (GSA) is the largest and oldest association of professional geologists in North America. Its members are from academic institutions, industry, government, and private practice, and assemble once a year to further the professional practice of the earth sciences. This year's GSA meeting was at the Portland Convention Center in mid-October. Geologists who are Christians actively participated, and both young-earth and old-earth creationist views were heard. Christian geologists found various ways to bring attention to their practice and faith--by leading a field trip, delivering scientific papers, assembling as the Affiliation of Christian Geologists, identifying with certain Christian academic institutions, and attending the "Darwin Day" presentation. Mount St. Helens Field Trip The GSA field trip "Dynamic Landscape on the North Slope of Mount St. Helens" involved 45 geologists, who traveled on October 17 in a full bus from Portland to Johnston Ridge Observatory at Mount St. Helens volcano. They hiked 8.4 miles round-trip to observe the landscape that has formed on the largest landslide deposit accumulated within human history. That landscape includes the old breached, abandoned, and repositioned channel of the North Fork of the Toutle River. The geologists contemplated the new landforms produced since 1980 within the landscape at the volcano, and they discussed how landscapes develop river channels. Do landscapes evolve slowly by cumulative processes in a piecemeal way? Or do they appear abruptly by episodic events that surpass certain energy thresholds as barriers are broken? Participants overlooked a breached explosion pit at a rim of a "Little Grand Canyon," albeit at 1/40th scale of Arizona’s canyon. This Mount St. Helens field trip was led by Dr. Steve Austin, Senior Research Scientist at ICR, whose peer-reviewed manuscript was published by GSA.1 Assisting Dr. Austin were geologists Dennis Bokovoy, John Whitmore, Tim Clarey, Van Wingerden, and Marcus Ross. Each participant was given the reprint of Dr. Austin's paper and a 60-inch-wide poster of the landslide deposit next to the volcano. A very positive response was expressed by participants who reflected on those extraordinary events that have occurred during the last 30 years at the volcano.
www.icr.org... Attack the work and not the messenger if you want to be scientific in your approach to lifes questions .

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Attack the work and not the messenger

Ok.
Volcanic ash and debris are not the same as sedimentary and metamorphic rock.

edit on 4/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Your link is to an totally unscientific and in fact ludicrously biased source, the ICR. They are creationists. They make no attempt at pretending to be other than creationists. Ergo, they are not scientific.
By the way, the Geological Society of America is against creationism.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
Im leaning toward the expanding earth theory. It seems wayyyyyy too coincidental that all the earths land masses fit together to form a ball.

How the earth expands is something no one has the answers for though.

However I have recently started watching the thunderbolts channel on you tube and they seem to have a lot of evidence that supports the electric universe theory. They also provide evidence that comets are water factories, which could explain where water comes from and how the earth expands which took billions of years.

As for the pyramids. I think they were built around 15,000 to 12,000 years ago by an advanced world wide human culture which either left the planet, went underground, or was destroyed. We are rebuilding from a cataclysm that happened during what researches call the younger dryas impact.

I can't remember where i read this but I have heard that the base of the the pyramid relative to the height of the pyramid is the same ratio as the width of the earth to the height of the northern hemisphere of the earth. (i think)

I don't think the earth has expanded a measurable amount since the building of the pyramids. But i do think some major cataclysms have happened.

Hoooo boy. No.
edit on 23-4-2016 by AngryCymraeg because: Odd mistake

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

That same expanding vid caught my attention as well and I too like you found the Electric Universe ...Love it and it explains a lot of things we look at . No electricity = no life .Tesla may have been onto something in that using wireless electricity taken from the air would or could explain what there are no power plants to discover from the ancient past .AC requires a lot of infrastructure and would surely have left something similar to what we use today but Teslas thoughts may have left things we have no reference point to day to explain today . Some of those old stones that have cut marks that we have no way of referencing today . It might also explain how they could have moved them if Teslas gig might have lead him to some kind of anti-gravity contraption .

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I cant say much about either .But looking at the vid and all this plates colliding would or could explain how fish fossils can be found at the tops of mountains today .At some point in the past they were not up but down and now are up . As Steve Austin showed in his work on Mt.St. Helens that carving a 600 foot canyon out of rock can be done in days and many layers put down quite quickly as well . He also shows how the log mats created or could create coal beds with upright trees in them . Mount Saint Helens time frame to create a land scape similar to other land scape's can tell us that there is no need to put millions and billions of years on a picture when it can be shown to be able to happen in days or weeks . As for volcano's and rocks and the such well I guess the different PHD's in those studies will have to have at it themselves . I don't know much but I do see that there were people a long time ago that cut and built with stone .And they were very good at it .And they are not around now . fill in the blank with your own comfort zone .

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

attending the "Darwin Day" presentation. Mount St. Helens Field Trip The GSA field trip "Dynamic Landscape on the North Slope of Mount St. Helens" involved 45 geologists, who traveled on October 17 in a full bus from Portland to Johnston Ridge Observatory at Mount St. Helens volcano. They hiked 8.4 miles round-trip to observe the landscape that has formed on the largest landslide deposit accumulated within human history.
It was Steve Austins Paper on Mount saint helens that brought to the attention ,peers in Geology that thought it fit to have a look for themselves .

edit on 23-4-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I cant say much about either .But looking at the vid and all this plates colliding would or could explain how fish fossils can be found at the tops of mountains today .At some point in the past they were not up but down and now are up . As Steve Austin showed in his work on Mt.St. Helens that carving a 600 foot canyon out of rock can be done in days and many layers put down quite quickly as well . He also shows how the log mats created or could create coal beds with upright trees in them . Mount Saint Helens time frame to create a land scape similar to other land scape's can tell us that there is no need to put millions and billions of years on a picture when it can be shown to be able to happen in days or weeks . As for volcano's and rocks and the such well I guess the different PHD's in those studies will have to have at it themselves . I don't know much but I do see that there were people a long time ago that cut and built with stone .And they were very good at it .And they are not around now . fill in the blank with your own comfort zone .

(Facepalm) Please go away and read a book about Geology 101.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

At some point in the past they were not up but down and now are up
Yes.

As Steve Austin showed in his work on Mt.St. Helens that carving a 600 foot canyon out of rock can be done in days and many layers put down quite quickly as well
It wasn't rock. It was volcanic ash. Loose, fluffy stuff.
static.panoramio.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Austin got the results he did by not preparing samples properly and then sending samples to a lab for testing and requesting K-Ar dating be used knowing full well that the deposits he was sending were recent and the K-Ar can only be used on material that is a minimum of 2MA
In other words, he fraudulently stacked the deck and used the fact that he's one of maybe 4 people working at ICR who are "practicing" in the field they actually have their degree in to give an air of authority to the results when he knew ahead of time that he would get widely skewed results ranging from a little over 2MA to as young as several thousand years.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Have you been there to see for yourself ? I haven't but am only guessing he would have included it in his paper that he submitted . The Rock was (supposedly ) at the base of MSH . The new canyon is (supposedly) cut through that base .

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I haven't but am only guessing he would have included it in his paper that he submitted .

What paper?
But why? If it contradicts his silly claims?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join