It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want real news. If I hear Purple Rain one more time.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

nope
he defines it...
b

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

That was the first song that popped in my head besides purple rain.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This rant made doves cry...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Horrible just horrible. But i did giggle so

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I actually had the buyer for Prince's purple house in the 80's and was at the grand opening for Paisley Park. He was very polite and soft spoken. Saw him several times at First Avenue in the late 70's-he was amazing. The only performer who sounded better in person-amazing. He will be missed and deserves all the adoration he is receiving-uniquely gifted-I am sad.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
I actually had the buyer for Prince's purple house in the 80's and was at the grand opening for Paisley Park. He was very polite and soft spoken. Saw him several times at First Avenue in the late 70's-he was amazing. The only performer who sounded better in person-amazing. He will be missed and deserves all the adoration he is receiving-uniquely gifted-I am sad.

That sounds pretty incredible. Nothing beats seeing the great ones live. Two of my most memorable would be NIN and Paul McCartney. Both incredible shows.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
It was never announced that he was going to be there. He just showed up and really seemed happy to perform. saw a lot of concerts during those times as I was dating a writer of some MSM; but he has stuck in mind all these years. So much fun; am being nostalgic.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
By the time you read or see news it already is olds

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bspiracy
whatever you dumb donkey
Prince was revolutionary in so many ways.. he was for the people and against the sheeple...

as a possible member of this forum, I present he following

FACT1] CHEMTRAIL SIUPPORTER

AND

2 - Aware of the social implication of his power regarding his music and asspirations.. so much so he threw money to the wind in a way that proves he is a champion of life after reviewing and discarding a possible flaw in his musical releases..
Black Album -- my fav yet here is his action briefly explained for not releasing .

Stop bitching about coverage of someone so influential it makes you feel small..

b

This is the kind of stuff that makes me think the mods here are very inept.

When someone posts a thread about being gangstalked and having hallucinations, and I post politely and well meaning telling them to either seek help, or stop trolling, I get my post removed.

This guy literally just calls someone a "dumb donkey" and that's okay? Moderation on this site is laughable at best.

Hey, I can think of 10 more soulful guitarists off the top of my head, I've never liked Prince and wish they MSN would shut up about him already as well.

Would you like to insult me now?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is why my life has been serene since I stopped watching TV in 2009.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join