It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP delegate says there will be 8 candidates for party nomination in Cleveland.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Well, I haven't found the "Opt Out" button... Aren't the $$$ players now called "Super Delegates"?

It is a "boondoggle" to the nth degree...

I'd rather My $$$ went to some religion™ than to these CROOKS..

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I told you they were going to screw Trump.

If he gets the 1,237 delegates needed but doesn't win the nomination they will destroy the GOP for decades.

Why even vote for them when they totally ignore the popular vote AND the delegates?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Roger, John Rodger.. I don't know what irks Me more.. That 'We the People' don't have a say or that 'We the People' get to pay for our very own illusion.. If I'm paying I want more flashy lights at least. I'd really like to see a 'candidate' (Money Grubber) and their financials before/after an Erection Run.. The part about the 'matching funds' was an article about a 17th party candidate just going through the motions so She could get the pay off. So there is at least 1 other female running... Do You know Her name? (of course not, because She hasn't had Her tentacles 'in the game' as long as Miss Hilarious, who really ought to be in Prison for letting $6B evaporate while Head of State and then acts 'surprised' when Her Overlords, the Saudi Royals, deposit $2B USD in Her Clinton Fraudation™.. Then She has the nads to 'write it off' on Her taxes.. Sound about right?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join