It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz allegedly bribing delegate, caught on camera

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Here is a thought: What if the person who passed the money had a prearranged code. The Cruz campaign manager may have said something like: If x happens hand me/him/her a 20, if y happens hand me/him/her a 10.

The fun thing, in this case, would be to try to find out what the bills meant, wouldn't it?

edit on 22-4-2016 by Jonjonj because: specifying

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
A bribe is a bribe. If it is, it says something negative about the man.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Look I am not a fan of any republican but come on. That "bribe" is such a large wad it might buy a family bucket at KFC for a small family!!!!

For all we know Cruz is paying for a burger bought earlier.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Maybe it means a 1000 or 10000 times the amount of the bill will be coming to his off shore bank soon.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
freeze framed it and am convinced it was cash.
I've folded two 100s to look just like that.

b

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
One thing is certain....

When Trump gets wind of this; it will turn into an international heroin deal with "lyin Ted" as the narcoterrorist.

Just more grist for the mill....in the surrealistic charade known as American politics.

edit on 22-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Is it possible someone was trying to give cruz the money? As in past it to him when he handed him whatever it is that is being signed? Because sure at fist it looks like he is trying to hide something, but then just openly hands the person the money.
I am no fan of Cruz by any means but this seems like a stretch. These guys don't bribe out in the open like this, that type of thing happens behind closed doors with much more money.
Have to agree that this is at most one bill so lets cap that possibly at 100 bucks, not really bribe money.

Anything is possible in ATS land.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

A look at the guy who posted this video makes me think he is an agent provocateur.

If not, then he is definitely someone to avoid anyway....retweeting swastika cakes and birthday greetings for Hitler from 'WhiteWzard,' two days ago.

Neil Turner Twitter

The video feels like a go-nowhere trap to me.

Just my gut reaction.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
That was folded money, failed to pass it on the first try. Couldn't have been very much. Maybe he wanted something printed up and distributed, maybe he was trying to keep it from looking underhanded because obviously he's on camera and…

ANY politician knows not to make deals in the open.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Could have been a check??

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I believe that is $20 Canadian $$ Evidently that is Mr. Cruz's change from His taxes from His birthplace, Canada.

This happens every year in the "World of Politics" You saw Bernie's taxes. He made $200k and paid taxes at 13%. Mr. Cruz wanted to be "legal" so He can go up to Canada and give speeches (He'll take over for Hilarious Clinton at $220k/copy).

Barry Obama, on His way to see His overlords, The Saud Roi, dropped off $523,517.oo Zulu dollars for His taxes..

Hilarious was kinda feeling guilty after $6B USD went missing while She was the head of State, and then $2B shows up in The Clinton Fraudation™ from the aforementioned Saud Roi, but those feelings quickly vanished when She yelled 'O.K' to another 5 speeches at $225k a whack. These prices will go up to $400k when She is erected as President/Head Stooge..

namaste

P.S.Thanks for fixing the link

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Lol I suppose it really could mean anything. I am pretty sure there was money that changed hands here though. And it looks shady.

When anything looks shady I wonder who is spinning the story.

edit on 22-4-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Are we sure that it was money being passed? I can't see it very well from that video.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This was it..

dailycaller.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb
This was it..

dailycaller.com...

Ok. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
A public meeting where there are cameras everywhere, yeah sure! why not just buy the guy a Cadillac.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Completely meaningless. Because there's no context.

Even if it is money, there are numerous harmless explanations. Some already explained in this thread.

Also the video claims the person receiving the (whatever) is a delegate. Where's the evidence of that?

Next!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join