It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make Yourself Hallucinate Without Taking Any Drugs - The Ganzfeld Effect

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: SirKonstantin

This is ... a very very BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Idea...

Nuff Said, go at your own risk.

...its daydreaming mixed with cloud watching..how is this a bad idea?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I did this a long time ago using a radio tuned to static and ping pong balls for eye things. I remember it wasn't enough to sit there and stare tho, you have to try really hard to not even think about anything. Clear your mind. Even regular thoughts are enough stimulation to "break" yourself out of it. So after finding that sweet spot of meditating with your eyes open for long enough your brain starts to do weird things. I remember it was like a feeling of wanting some kind of stimulation so bad that my brain invents the stimulation, just out of nowhere all kinds of..stuff comes into my head. It's actually really hard to explain..

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
During my undergrad days we built an Isolation tank as a project for credit in the Psychology dept. Ours didn't look like the one pictured as the one we made was fiberglassed, marine plywood, heated with an electric water heater element, but worked exceptionally well.

Very trippy...vivid, animated, and sometimes very frightening hallucinations.

We also did the ping pong ball Ganzfield goggles as well; both worked but the float tank in complete darkness was fast and much more pronounced.

mindhacks.com...

Can you explain your design and when you did it?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join