It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seymour Hersh on the Death of Bin Laden, Syria, Russia Saudi, and the ME.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Seymour Hersh spills the secrets of Bin Laden’s execution: “He was a prisoner of war. It was a hit”

www.salon.com...
Interview

Some real behind the scenes truth about the US, and its ME bungling

Pakistan and Saudi collusion on Bin Laden

Russia and Chechnya

The Syrian war and the Sarin gas caper

The cartoons and distortions and outright lies we see in the MSM are exposed by Seymour Hersh in a new book and in this interview

Book Link
www.amazon.com...

edit on 22-4-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Big fan of Seymour Hersh!

He does a great job defining what it is to be an investigative journalist, the crimes of our military industrial complex are so painfully obvious it is absurd that we have so few people calling it out!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

He does a great job defining what it is to be an investigative journalist, the crimes of our military industrial complex are so painfully obvious it is absurd that we have so few people calling it out!

People are more interested in gays in bathrooms or whether Prince shot dope...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

...High-level lying nevertheless remains the modus operandi of US policy, along with secret prisons, drone attacks, Special Forces night raids, bypassing the chain of command, and cutting out those who might say no.

The Killing of Osama bin Laden

No! Yes! D'oh!

It's bad news after all and that joke called War on Terror isn't very funny in a non-retarded way. But I believe people still care, they're just helpless. And, indeed, is there something we can do?

Starred, flagged and Hersh for president!

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
US foreign policy in the Middle East makes no zero sense until you realise it's all done for the benefit of Israel.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: elementalgrove

People are more interested in gays in bathrooms or whether Prince shot dope…

Or who's the most popular and who's gonna be the newest puppet in the white house.

Setting a new course towards yonder rocky shore.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
From the link provided in the OP…

Do you think Bin Laden was deprived of due process?

SH: [Laughs] He was a prisoner of war! The SEALs weren’t proud of that mission; they were so mad it was outed…I know a lot about what they think and what they thought and what they were debriefed, I will tell you that. They were very unhappy about the attention paid to that because they went in and it was just a hit.

UBl was killed to 'seal' the truth.

Seal team involved later died in Afghanistan. Coincidence, or killing the killers? Thats how JFK assassination was handled too. Killing the killers keeps it all buried.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

SH: [Laughs] He was a prisoner of war! The SEALs weren’t proud of that mission; they were so mad it was outed…I know a lot about what they think and what they thought and what they were debriefed, I will tell you that. They were very unhappy about the attention paid to that because they went in and it was just a hit.

Seal team involved later died in Afghanistan. Coincidence, or killing the killers? Thats how JFK assassination was handled too. Killing the killers keeps it all buried.

The most sad part is they didn't even kill the real bin Laden, he died a long time before. This was more to give the US public some sense of finality or peace. An end to al-Qaida as it were.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I often had the impression that Bin Laden was more like a man under house arrest than a man in hiding. One can only guess the magnitude of the sordid and dark deals made by government and intelligence agencies around the world.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

originally posted by: intrptr

The most sad part is they didn't even kill the real bin Laden, he died a long time before. This was more to give the US public some sense of finality or peace. An end to al-Qaida as it were.

So why keep his death a secret the 'first time' they killed him? He was the primary 'excuse' to invade Afghanistan. He was the big trophy in the war on terror, early on.

Imo, they kept him sequestered for so long to keep the terror alive, then killed him to show we're 'winning'.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Seymour Hersh on the Death of Bin Laden, Syria, Russia Saudi, and the ME.

You might want to do a bit of research on Mr. Hersh...

He tends to be wrong...

www.commentarymagazine.com...

Separating Fact From Seymour Hersh’s Fiction About bin Laden

www.wsj.com...

Just because you have a pulitzer prize that doesn't mean you can't make things up.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

A paywall-hidden opinion-piece is not a great basis for your accusations.
Care to elaborate slightly more detailed what exactly he did make up?

new topics

top topics

join