It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Native American Astrological Sign

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

We should start a formation, and HONK HONK at the others

HONK HONK
edit on 22-4-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I'd suggest You NOT take any jet rides w/anyone calling them self "Maverick" even if He says "Come on Goose, we're just going to buzz the tower..." Run, don't walk..

I've often heard "It ran through Me like 'snip' through a Chris†mas Goose.." so I'd also keep Your eyes open 'round Noel..

See You next Winter...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Couple of honkys.

Not surprised.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

HONK HONK, how else are the ladies of the night suppose to know to come out ?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Same way they always do.

Wait for you to drive away and then crawl out of the carpet you rolled them up in.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

1 million points.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Where my other owls at, yo?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Where my other owls at, yo?

One of your pals is chillin at my house. He's lonely though and needs a friend:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

A rodent in waiting for wings :>) ..

In essence, the beaver tells us to believe in our dreams as if they were real. Build on them as if the dream is your reality. Change the course of your life flow by structuring your life with a goal to coax your dreams into your physical reality.
But I did notice a gap in the time series from the Falcon to the Beaver which is where I am . Opps my mistake . The 20 looked like a 28 ...
edit on 22-4-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I've met someone of the Goose sign once.

Most maddening, stubborn person I've ever known. But also the most diligent and hard working soul ever. A heart of steel, which nothing can reason with, but also which nothing can ever even hope to corrupt.

edit on 22-4-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Me, that's whooooo!

Odd thing, too. I just found out my sign is the Owl, and I've loved owls since I was a kid.

"Changeable and mutable as the wind, the Owl is a tough one to pin down. Warm, natural, with an easy-going nature, the Owl is friend to the world. The bearer of this Native American animal symbol is notorious for engaging in life at full speed, and whole-hearted loves adventure. This can be to his/her detriment as the Owl can be reckless, careless, and thoughtless. Owls make great artists, teachers, and conservationists. However, due to his/her adaptability and versatility - the Owl would likely excel in any occupation. In a supportive, nurturing environment the Owl is sensitive, enthusiastic, and an attentive listener. Left to his/her own devices, the Owl can be excessive, overindulgent, bitter, and belligerent."

Like most astrological descriptions, the accuracy is kind of hit or miss, but there are a few descriptions that, unfortunately, are more accurate than I'd like to admit. The teacher comment did surprise me, though. I have to train new volunteers at my job occasionally, and I've been surprised that I actually enjoy it.

edit on 4/22/2016 by Cheddarhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Woodpeckers are usually the most nuturing of all the Native American animal symbols. The consummate listener, totally empathic and understanding, the Woodpecker is the one to have on your side when you need support. Of course, they make wonderful parents, and equally wonderful friends and partners. Another proverbial feather in the Woodpeckers cap is the tendency to be naturally frugal, resourceful, and organized. In a nurturing environment the Woodpecker is of course caring, devoted, and very romantic. Left to his/her own devices the Woodpecker can be possessive, angry, jealous, and spiteful. Learn more about Woodpecker meanings.

Pretty accurate, except I am so unorganized!

Looked up my husband's, and his was spot on!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Otter here

Kinda apt for a conspiracy theorist

A little quirky, and unorthodox, the Otter is a hard one to figure sometimes. Perceived as unconventional, the Otter methods aren't the first ones chosen to get the job done. This is a big mistake on the part of others - because although unconventional, the Otter's methods are usually quite effective. Yes, the Otter has unusual way of looking at things, but he/she is equipped with a brilliant imagination and intelligence, allowing him/her an edge over every one else. Often very perceptive and intuitive, the Otter makes a very good friend, and can be very attentive. In a nurturing environment the Otter is sensitive, sympathetic, courageous, and honest. Left to his/her own devices, the Otter can be unscrupulous, lewd, rebellious, and isolated.

Cody

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Don't worry I won't chase you around and bite your ass like a real goose would. I'm not that crazy.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I am a beaver.

I'll leave it to you then. Get it? Leave it to Beaver? Sorry. I'll go now.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Stubborn?

I like to call it grim persistence.

Maddening?

Who doesn't like to engage in Jedi mind tricks with other Jedi(*borat voice* my-a wife(gf) she no like)?

oh god just realized she's a snake... Frightening indeed!

I gotta go guys...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Yes. But us snakes can rejuvenate by shedding our old self:

Whoops, sorry, wrong pic.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

To You and ALL other 'Beavers' and those who are not Beavers..

••• Caution- Keep an eye out for Beavers •••• The latest:

www.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Im a snake, sooo typical, who would have guessed..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join