It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Election official ousted - and accusation of scapegoating

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Interesting stories here; yesterday as I read the story of the ousted election official I commented to my wife and son that they were using her as a scapegoat and their was more to the picture. In this mornings news the NY post had this tittle. Board of Elections official ‘scapegoated’ for voting mess, so here we have a conspiracy inside a conspiracy!

Yesterdays story:

Election official ousted for error that purged Brooklyn voters

Diane Haslett-Rudiano, the Board of Election’s chief clerk, was suspended without pay on Thursday, two days after the city’s botched presidential primary prompted criticism from both the winners and losers on the Democratic side.

She was suspended “without pay, effective immediately, pending an internal investigation into the administration of the voter rolls in the Borough of Brooklyn,” the BOE said in a statement.

source this is a short read so check it out.

This mornings article:

Board of Elections official ‘scapegoated’ for voting mess

Democrat Betty Ann Canizio, the BOE Deputy Clerk for Brooklyn, is the official primarily responsible for overseeing the borough’s Democratic voting rolls while Haslett-Rudiano, a Republican, oversees her party’s rolls, sources said.

“It sounds like they cut a deal to make the Republican the scapegoat and protect Betty Ann,” said an elected Brooklyn official who’s a Democrat.

Canizio is an ally of Brooklyn Democratic Chairman Frank Seddio. She has a long history as a borough district leader of rubber-stamping his candidate nominations and political appointments. Seddio used his political muscle to help Canizio, 68, secure her $120,000-a-year post, sources said.

source

A quick note to add in AZ they have added voting machine rigging to the lawsuit! Link.

Grab some popcorn the Hilley show is on again!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

She was suspended “without pay, effective immediately, pending an internal investigation into the administration of the voter rolls in the Borough of Brooklyn,” the BOE said in a statement.

Haha yah, 'pending' until after the election. Then it will be, my lawd there was corruption. But since the election is over and everyone signed off on the results…

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Looks like they're getting caught and exposed.

The old "mistakes and errors" excuses don't work anymore.

press-pull-press

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

How funny that a Clinton delegate is overseeing the investigation of the "purge" of Sanders-supporters who were registered as Dems in NY State.

Nifty how that works, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

she'll receive back-pay I'm sure as well, even after being on her "extended vacation"

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
She must have wanted a bonus or something!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I love how there is actually this thing called the Government Accountability Office. That's the biggest f*ckin JOKE I've heard of in my LIFE

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

No conflict of interest there!

Out of the last 10 primaries Hilley lost 8 the 2 she won are being investigated for voter disenfranchisement and fraud with lawsuits against both states (AZ & NY), lotsa fun!

Grabs the popcorn!

edit on 22-4-2016 by AlaskanDad because: added last

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

This election is really exposing a lot of questionable party rules and voter manipulation. The media or someone outside of government needs to start investigating our election process. Something doesn't smell right.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

you said it, this is MAJOR and the media will help spin it or suppress it to benefit the ones writing the biggest checks. In other words, unless something is legitimately exposed it's going to continue to get worse and worse (even in this already extremely corrupt system)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

What I expect to see next are class action lawsuits, by Sanders supporters, against these States that are being sued. I feel these states defrauded Sanders supporters of their investment and there needs to be financial reimbursement, hit them in their wallets so they feel the Bern!

edit on 22-4-2016 by AlaskanDad because: typos

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

No conflict of interest there!

Out of the 10 primaries Hilley lost 8 the 2 she won are being investigated for voter disenfranchisement and fraud with lawsuits against both states (AZ & NY), lotsa fun!

Grabs the popcorn!

Exactly ! IF Hillary really wanted to "earn" some Bernie supporter's votes....she should be the 1st one to welcome not only an investigation, but a re-vote including everyone who was excluded unfairly, by no fault of their own. Nothing less then that would convince me she really won FAIRLY.

I also think all that BS about Bernie's camp "hacking" Hillary's supporter list might be how Hillary's camp was able to target Bernie Dems.....it was determined that the security breech by the private company that held the data for the DNC was also available to Hillary's camp. That could answer the question of how only Bernie's supporters could be targeted?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I totally agree with the scenario that team HRC took advantage of the firewall being down and grabbed Bernies donner lists!

Be sure to check out the AZ link at the bottom of the OP.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well, with the news that one of the Super PACs supporting Hillary is "astroturfing" the internet via paid commentators and posters, I wonder how many comments we'll see that aren't pro-Hillary exactly, but extremely dismissive of any wrongdoing on the part of the Clinton campaign?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I have spent some time investigating Astrturfing through the years, I first ran into in the Digg days. Then In Frank Baileys book, there was a mention of Sarah Palin using software she acquired from the Navy, which her staff used to astroturf online comments to articles about her or her policies.

But what I found out about reddit was quite eye opening. There was software for sale on the internt to manage 99 reddit accounts with individual IP numbers and software for up to 250 could be custom made! Also there were accounts for sale with high karma points. That was 5 years ago and found through google searches!

Also Face Book took down Election Justices (suing NY BOE) page this week, coincidence, I really doubt it.

edit on 22-4-2016 by AlaskanDad because: typo and added clarification

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hello. Typical Hillary supporter here!
Nobody's arrested her...so she didn't do nuthin' wrong! Obviously, she's innocent as the driven snow.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Really the media is following the party line by saying it's been the rules and the candidates knew about them before entering the race. Just because there's written rules that allow them to manipulate delegates and the outcome of an election, doesn't mean those rules are upholding a free and democratic election.

There has been questions concerning voter suppression too, but the media seems like they don't want to investigate and expose it. It seems like they don't want to take a chance on hurting or causing negative press for their preferred candidate.

I've lost faith in the media and our government. The media clearly shows candidate preference from the start of an election. Some reporters have questioned the legality of how the delegates are bought out. Yet that's as far as it goes. We no longer have reporters or media owners that want to take the risk of exposing corruption in government like they did during the Watergate scandal. Heck, the media ignored the biggest story of our time without doing an unbiased investigation into the attack on 9/11. They took the government's biased official story hook line and sinker.

edit on 22-4-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join