It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Donald Trumps campaign is not what the MSM says

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

As a foreigner the nomination process in both parties is not democratic and does not have to be democratic. Rules can be made, broken or changed at almost any point. Each state seems to have its own eccentric rules which again undermines any concept of democracy. Voting for delegates rather than candidates completely undermines democracy.

I think you are right to point out that the MSM is biased against non conformist candidates. There is some guy called Martin O'Malley who is still running as a democratic candidate. He has won zero delegates so far but is still in the race.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Oh, Trump will be the GOP nominee. The problem is that then he'll have to try and appear to be diplomatic and then man can't do that to save his life. I watched one of his speeches the other day. It was beyond horrific and deep in the weeds of appalling. The man literally spouted nonsense in an effort to rile up his base (Patton would beat ISIS in three days? Really?? How?) - and he's going to be the GOP nominee??? Seriously? The party of Lincoln and Eisenhower has devolved into this hate-fuelled mess of deranged lunatics?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
IT'S DONALD FREAKING TRUMP FFS.

As a Canadian I understand how crappy the candidates are, but if an entire country is actually fueling this illusion with these 3 main puppets...

Speaks volumes of how far the cia and USA agenda has gone in controlling and dumbing down the population of America.

Absolutely pathetic "the greatest nation on Earth" is rallying behind these incredibly bad candidates to run their country.

Get defensive all you want. I don't like Trudeau at all, he's an ass hat and a rip off of a PM.

But Donald fu*ing Trump... what year are we in?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Eric and Sean are the only 2 that have sorta been on his side. oh yeah, judge jeanine too.

You're obviously not actually watching any cable news coverage.

Everyone I mentioned is pro-Trump and are defending him on the tube.

Jeffrey Lord shills so much for Trump on CNN they would let him skype in from the toilet seat if they had to.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: KawRider9

Look, I'll be the first to admit I laughed at Donald's Prospects when he started to run.

I'm not saying he doesn't have a shot, I'm saying he's not likely to get to the required clinch amount that's all.

If he does, great for him, nothing the GOP can do then. If he doesn't, well then he probably won't be the nominee.

~Tenth

If he does, i still think the GOP will change the rules to ensure he does not get nominated.

With Cruz and Kasich now releasing statements to tell their voters to not vote for them in certain states and to vote for the other instead along with all that has been happening with delegates, the mask of the establishment is well and truly off. Changing the threshold at the convention or upholding floor challenges to unseat trump delegates at the convention is going to be no more or now less extreme than they have already done.

I think we are going to see Trump run independent after being refused the nomination.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
August 28, 2016

If you could SNAP your fingers and make ONE Mainstream Media (TV, Newspaper, Radio) SOURCE... and ONE Mainstream Media PERSONALITY be punished for being so Anti-Trump, which one would it be?

For me, CNN is the source that should be punished. For the PERSONALITY, gosh.. there's so many that tick me off with their anti-Trump bias... OK, I pick JIMMY KIMMEL. My wife has him on every night. As I "work" here at my computer, I can hear him Trump-bashing night after night after night. If Hillary wins, the poor guy's ratings will plummet. (Probably a lot of ratings will plummet...all over the news and entertainment media.)

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
August 28, 2016

If you could SNAP your fingers and make ONE Mainstream Media (TV, Newspaper, Radio) SOURCE... and ONE Mainstream Media PERSONALITY be punished for being so Anti-Trump, which one would it be?

For me, CNN is the source that should be punished. For the PERSONALITY, gosh.. there's so many that tick me off with their anti-Trump bias... OK, I pick JIMMY KIMMEL. My wife has him on every night. As I "work" here at my computer, I can hear him Trump-bashing night after night after night. If Hillary wins, the poor guy's ratings will plummet. (Probably a lot of ratings will plummet...all over the news and entertainment media.)

Given Trump's astonishing ability to say breathtakingly stupid things, I wasn't aware that it was a crime to point, laugh and exercise their first amendment rights.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
August 28, 2016

I think it has to be the Morning Joe show and Mika especially - she said openly yesterday that she can't report honestly on him, so really she should be fired. Actually, all of the MSM outlets should be closed down and real news networks set up.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

yeah,

I personally see our news outlets as being akin to soviet era propaganda nodes.

There is no respect or integrity. No defined values.

They said they would clean up their act after selling the illegal Iraq war. That was a lie too.

We used to have the worlds most diverse and honest media before the turn of the century. Since then its all nonsense making us into a BS people.

They suck, all of them.

Bring back the thousands of small presses!!!

Send some of these vapid holes for people to jail to.

edit on 8 28 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
October 14, 2016

CNN's president, JEFF ZUCKER, (aka "moron") says that the biggest mistake CNN has made this campaign season, was showing too many of Donald Trump's campaign rallies, earlier in the year.

Story: www.msn.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join