It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Donald Trumps campaign is not what the MSM says

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: olaru12

Ah, the good old uneducated line. Yup. All us no tooth knuckledraggin beer swiggin fag hatin shotgun shootin rocket launching GED gettin cousin humping eye too close together low income no job havin black hanging spanish bashing neo-ultra-fascist-KKKconservative followers....

You forgot Seig Heil spittin' goose-steppers. Nazis need representation too!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Ah, the good old uneducated line. Yup. All us no tooth knuckledraggin beer swiggin fag hatin shotgun shootin rocket launching GED gettin cousin humping eye too close together low income no job havin black hanging spanish bashing neo-ultra-fascist-KKKconservative followers....

Rest easy in the knowledge that Donald Trump loves you!!!

www.rollingstone.com...

Watch his hands....

Libertarians are real men....

wtf...if politics is going to become a circus; lets have a little fun...who want's some crakerjacks?
edit on 22-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Winner take all for the "17" delegates. However in PA, we also vote for 3 delegates per district! The problem is no one knows where those delegates stand? So there is an additional 54 delegates up for grabs based on people voting for 3 out of however many delegates are on the ballot.

I have done my research and know 2 of them for Trump, but for the third one it is most likely going to be one that says they will vote for who won the popular vote in their district.

It's Flustercluck to put it mildly....

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

hahahaha You actually made me laugh out loud

That is the best counter to the stupid generalizations that I have seen so far.
Thank you for that!

Trump needs to win. Our country needs this to happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Sounds like you live near me.
I have spent all week reminding everyone to be careful what delegates they pick.
In my area - same thing. 2 say they are for Trump, if they stick to it. Have to hope for the best with a third that says they will vote with the majority.

I spent some time in the last week emailing delegates in my district to get a personal response regarding who they plan to support.
And I have to say, at least 2 of the Cruz supporting delegates are vicious, agenda-supporting, lying,.... nevermind.
The other 2 just said honestly they want the people to know they are going to vote for Cruz, because we have a right to know.

One delegate who said he will vote for the will of the people actually told me:
"I agree with you and I am very concerned about efforts to illegitimately block candidates who have received votes from millions of people. If elected as a delegate, I will make sure the will of the people is heard and I will fight against attempts to change the rules and steal the nomination. "

so - I guess he will get my vote as the 3rd.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

He has his foot so firmly stuck in his mouth a team of orthodontists couldn't remove it.

And yet it gets him exposure to the country as news channels love to discuss him...how many other' s running have that much exposure, easy answer...none of them.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

They are not forecasts but facts.

Yes, I beleeb everything my tv tells me.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Trump won't be facing Hillary.
The FBI will charge her - her games with email security have exposed her "foundation" payola scheme

It will be a ride

Buckle up

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Trump won't be facing Hillary.
The FBI will charge her - her games with email security have exposed her "foundation" payola scheme

It will be a ride

Buckle up

Then Trump is really screwed. Sanders polls better against Trump than Clinton.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
go trump go. true Americans need to keep supporting him.

forget what he said or proposed in the past . white Americans need to keep showing support for trump and what they believe in.

the world's already prepared.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
go trump go. true Americans need to keep supporting him.

forget what he said or proposed in the past . white Americans need to keep showing support for trump and what they believe in.

the world's already prepared.

So I'm curious, do "true Americans" = "white Americans"?

K~

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
He's not gonna get the required delegates, the GOP will run someone else and Trump will run as an independent.... like he said he would if he was treated unfairly.... which was a plot point for the oblivious amongst you.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

If they steal the nomination from Trump, I hope he does run Independent.
Even if he didn't I would write him in.
And I would never vote for another Republican again in my life.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The Republicans are scr**wed no matter what. If they wrest it away from him, Trump will try to take his ball and go home and all hell will break loose. And they wind up with creepy Cruz. If Trump gets the nomination it is very likely the GOP will abandon him like Goldwater in 64. They can't even find corporate sponsors for the convention at this point.

I freely admit he's gotten a lot further than I ever dreamed possible.

But it's a joke to say the mainstream media is against him. He's gotten nearly 24/7 coverage since the start. It seems like almost any blonde haired idiot with a webcam gets to be on cable news as a "Trump supporter" or "Trump surrogate."

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

From a marketing standpoint Trump has done a masterful job and has rallied a strong base of supporters that relate to his arrogant, macho, loud campaign style. I question if they will continue to support him when he chumps out to the GOP establishment, that he claimed to hate. Fandom is a tricky thing to maintain when the fans feel betrayed. They also hate the GOP establishment and may abandon Trump if he gets to cozy with the establishment.

If Trump tries to make up with the Latinos his base will bail but Trump can't win with out the minority vote and he knows it.

Rock...Hardplace.

If Trump can pull this switcheroo off and get the GOP the nomination; he will gain my respect as a politician.

I still won't vote for the scumbag, but I will respect him and his team of advisers.

HST would have loved this ....RIP Mr. Thompson.
edit on 23-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
What I can't wrap my brain around is how nothing sticks to the guy.

Like the Trump Modeling Agency breaking the law by exploiting the H-1B visa system to bring in foreign models, including his present wife.

I don't like Cruz either but that would have sunk his campaign. Or Sanders. But it was Trump so it got close to zero coverage in the big MSM outlets.

He hooks up with quintessential Washington establishment neoliberals like the Heritage Foundation who are staunchly pro-China trade and pro-TPP and no one commented. Neither he nor any of his idiot talking heads had to field even one question about it that I saw.

His new campaign manager has been a GOP flunky for forty years and was caught on tape admitting Trump is a phony. No doubt that's going to disappear after the 24 hour news cycle and won't affect his base at all.

Apparently you can fool some of the people all of the time.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
The Republicans are scr**wed no matter what. If they wrest it away from him, Trump will try to take his ball and go home and all hell will break loose. And they wind up with creepy Cruz. If Trump gets the nomination it is very likely the GOP will abandon him like Goldwater in 64. They can't even find corporate sponsors for the convention at this point.

I freely admit he's gotten a lot further than I ever dreamed possible.

But it's a joke to say the mainstream media is against him. He's gotten nearly 24/7 coverage since the start. It seems like almost any blonde haired idiot with a webcam gets to be on cable news as a "Trump supporter" or "Trump surrogate."

How much of that 24/7 coverage has been positive?! 10% 5%?

Think anyone else could have survived such an onslaught?

Grab a web cam and join the rest of the no trump pac.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

10 percent? Give me a break. Eric Bolling, Jeanine Pirro, Andrea Tantaros, Jesse Waters, Sean Hannity, BIll O'Reilly, Kayleigh McEnany, Jeffrey Lord, Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski---all on the payrolls of Fox, CNN and MSNBC. Katrina Pierson and Scottie Nell Hughes might as well be as often as they're on the air. And that's not counting the myriad times Trump himself is on the air, or the many unpaid "surrogates" or the extended coverage of his rallies. Trump is the first presidential candidate ever to be allowed to just call into the Sunday talk shows and he dominated them for months. Every single tweet the guy sends out in the middle of the night goes straight onto network television with all his Trumpettes front and center to spin every ridiculous thing he says. I've seen estimates of 2 billion dollars worth of free television publicity he's gotten so far.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

10 percent? Give me a break. Eric Bolling, Jeanine Pirro, Andrea Tantaros, Jesse Waters, Sean Hannity, BIll O'Reilly, Kayleigh McEnany, Jeffrey Lord, Joe Scarborough, Mika Brzezinski---all on the payrolls of Fox, CNN and MSNBC. Katrina Pierson and Scottie Nell Hughes might as well be as often as they're on the air. And that's not counting the myriad times Trump himself is on the air, or the many unpaid "surrogates" or the extended coverage of his rallies. Trump is the first presidential candidate ever to be allowed to just call into the Sunday talk shows and he dominated them for months. Every single tweet the guy sends out in the middle of the night goes straight onto network television with all his Trumpettes front and center to spin every ridiculous thing he says. I've seen estimates of 2 billion dollars worth of free television publicity he's gotten so far.

Eric and Sean are the only 2 that have sorta been on his side. oh yeah, judge jeanine too.

hillary won't go talk to O'reilly at all.

All that 2 bil has been just hate filled, for months and months.

The Blaze the same thing. 24/7 bashing.

There will be a lot of people swallowing their own tongues come Nov.

edit on 4 23 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

To watch, browse or listen to MSM and Social Media you would think that there is still no way that Donald trump can get the nomination for the GOP presidential candidate.

Huh. Pretty much everything I see and hear says he's the front runner.

Weird as it is.

edit on 4/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join