It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 family members killed inside Ohio home, shooter still active

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

www.rt.com...

Seven members of the same family have been killed at an Ohio home, according to the state's Bureau of Criminal Investigation. There is still an active shooter at the scene, local ABC affiliate WCPO reported.
The attorney general's office confirmed "multiple homicides" but refused to release additional information, WBNS reported.

“The mail carrier told me there’s something seriously bad going on up the road," nearby resident Goldie Holderbran told WCPO. "I’m on the other side of [highway] 32 on Union Hill Road. I’m not very far."

The Pike County Sheriff's Office has reportedly called for investigators from the Bureau of Criminal Investigation.

7 Dead in Ohio. Shooter still loose.

iTruthSeeker

edit on 22-4-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Wonder if the shooter is part of the family, disgruntled neighbor, who knows. So sad, hoping they stop this person before anyone else is hurt

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Wonder if the shooter is part of the family, disgruntled neighbor, who knows. So sad, hoping they stop this person before anyone else is hurt

Yea this is pretty messed up. Not really many details yet so far.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Once again, all there is to do is ensure the killer is bought to justice, pray for peace for the fallen and cling to loved ones always, since in this world of darkness, we can never be sure when our own light may be snuffed out.

Value these moments,
Precious seconds,
Drawing breath,
Cherish each component,
Of what comes before,
The touch of Death,
Remember ye the fallen,
Names and numbers one and all,
Remember those who are taken,
Pray you will be remembered,
When it comes your time to fall.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Lots of crazy f**ks out there...

....keep your guns clean and close.

Hope they get the shooter soon and no one else is harmed.
May the victims RIP.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Another demonstration of the need for tighter gun laws. It looks like Hillary will make some sweeping changes next year though, which is a relief.

+34 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor Please explain what gun law would have prevented this? Pretty pathetic standing on the not yet dug graves of the dead to push your [SNIP] hoplophobic rhetoric.

edit on 22-4-2016 by AVtech34 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/4/16 by argentus because: removed insult.

+22 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

How's that again?

Oh. "Somebody got killed with a gun, we need more laws!"

No need to see what actually transpired or anything, we know enough already. Got it.

If only it were illegal to kill people, ya know? That would stop things like this from happening.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

You just like to incite people, don't you? All over these boards doing it time and time again.
Asinine comments and sickening, btw.

Standing on the not yet cold bodies, poor form buddy...poor form.
However, I'm sure you don't care.

People like you give me even more reason to keep my guns close. Your ilk would (and will if you get a chance) get us all killed in due time.

Unarmed people are perfect victims...not sure how you don't comprehend that fact.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
Another demonstration of the need for tighter gun laws. It looks like Hillary will make some sweeping changes next year though, which is a relief.

Thankfully you're wrong.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

LAws for the lawless never work.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The Santa Barbara killings were done with a knife.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Another demonstration of the need for tighter selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor laws.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I live about 20 miles from where that happened. Haven't heard anything more than what's on the news.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

REMINDER

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!....You are responsible for your own posts.

We should be discussing the incident, instead of gun and drug laws, Hillary and each other.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Fri Apr 22 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

May the victims rest in peace.

I hate hearing about these types of crimes, I always imagine what it must be like to be in your own home, the place in which you are supposed to feel safe, and suddenly the world falls apart and your life just...ends.

Such a terrible tragedy. I would hope that something comes out of this though, maybe it was a family member with mental issues that could help to identify the triggers that led to the reality-break.

Catch the perpetrator as soon as possible is all that could be done now, I suppose.

Edit: It appears that the perpetrator is now on the loose. Let's hope he/she is caught as soon as possible. Event took place at three different locations. Sounds like family or a grudge for sure.
edit on 22-4-2016 by Jonjonj because: addition

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join