It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My higher self's explanation of souls.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: March of the Fire Ants
Would you count any of it as reliable? How does what I've said compare to various traditional spiritual practices?

Thanks for you time.

Thoughts/imagination are all 'duality' and NEVER to be 'believed' (even the bible gets that one right!); all is, ultimately, One Omni- Self!

'We' are all unique Conscious Perspectives (Souls), perceiving the One (unchanging, ALL inclusive) Universal Reality, every unique moment of Universal existence!
There is one unique 'Soul' occupying every Planck volume in the Universe!
There is One Universal Consciousness peeking from 'behind' all 'Souls'!

Existence = the complete Universe = Nature = Reality = Consciousness = Truth = Love = 'Self!' = God = Brahman = Tao = ... etc....
ALL INCLUSIVE!!
'One'!

edit on 23-4-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: March of the Fire Ants

In my experience a tree is a replica of the Garden of Eden which is an allegorical term for a part of the soul

This part is about the science of high states of blissful consciousness humans lost contact with overtime in metaphysical history.

The soul is a triad entity of intelligence that is wholly unseen as well technically includes the Kabbala or Holy Spirit, this Garden of Eden( science of states) and another part that will be unspoken about here at this time. ITS AN ASPECT OF 3 BUT A UNITY OF ONE.

We all share the soul but it’s so latent in us we lost contact with it from the higher perspective of the spirit. The soul is what humans lost consciousness of.

This soul resides in the two upper realms we lost awareness of consequently we don’t deal with it

Sure humans don’t own their soul because you can’t own something you don’t see or feel or touch.

Children don’t want sex until those chemicals flood them at puberty

So why tell them about it before that chemical storm hits them

So Buddha refused to even speak of a soul as long as humans were blind

When the light comes then there's possibilities

THIS SOUL IS OUR IDENTITY WITH "GOD"

OR THE SOUL IS GOD PLUS THE UNBOUND SPIRIT

Remember humans are holograms of God

Like if you took a bit out of God you would produce a human being as a small exact replica of God.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

So would you say, the purpose for existence is to gather information?
Or what would you say is the purpose of the soul?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Perhaps the purpose is to produce... With the SOULS - SPIRITS - INTERNAL Energy, ultimately encouraging GROWTH OF THE WHOLE* as they LEARN

NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

The 'function' ('purpose'?) of the Soul, what it does, is that the Soul is necessary for the Universe/Self!/God... Consciousness, to Know OurSelf!
The One Omni- 'Self!'!
Every point in the Universe, for a single moment, is a unique Conscious Perspective (Soul) of the One (unchanging, ALL inclusive) Universal Reality!
Every moment, ever, exists Here! Now!

Every moment of existence exists Now!

"The Laws of Nature are not rules controlling the metamorphosis of what is, into what will be. They are descriptions of patterns that exist, all at once... " - Genius; the Life and Science of Richard Feynman
All 'eternity' at once; Here! Now!!

There is only one moment (Planck moment = 10^-43/sec; "almost" one billion trillion trillion trillionths of a second!!!) of the entirety of existence/Reality/the Universe!
All existence, ever, is one, literally, 'timeless' moment!
Now!

"Reality is a synchrony of moments!" - Book of Fudd

For a single Planck moment, the Universe becomes 'Self Aware!'
THAT is the 'Big Bang!", and all of Reality/Universe, ever, is 'The Singularity!
THAT is the 'Big Bang!", which has nothing to do with anything 'physical' coming from 'nothing'!

Perhaps an illustration;

'Point to the left'.
Easy.
Note where you are pointing.
Now turn 1 degree and point to the left.
Again note the results.
Now another degree, etc...
And another 1/4 of a degree...
Turn in every possible direction, on every possible axis!
It turns out that every direction is 'left', 'left' is a 'cloud needing a particular Perspective to have any 'direction' at all!
Now point to the 'right'!
Same drill!
Note that the exact same cloud of 'left', is also, at the same moment, a cloud of 'right'!
And a cloud of 'up'!
And a cloud of 'down'...
Do the experiment!

The only 'distinctions' that can even be called 'left' or 'right', OR 'up' and 'down'... are a matter of unique (limited) Perspective!

Ultimately, We are One (unchanging (motionless), all inclusive) 'Cloud'/Reality with a momentary 'Big Bang!' of 'epiphany'!!

"God cannot know himself without me." - Meister Eckhart

"The eye by which I see God is the same as the eye by which God sees me. My eye and God's eye are one and the same." - Meister Eckhart

So that is what we 'do', we all 'perceive' that which is 'in front' of us (knowledge) while individually, missing everything else (ignorance)!
We are Knowledge of Self!
We are ALL the One Omni- Self!

"The complete Universe (Reality/Truth/God/'Self!'/Tao/Brahman... or any feature herein...) can be completely defined/described as the synchronous sum-total of all Perspectives!" - Book of Fudd
ALL INCLUSIVE!!!

tat tvam asi (en.wikipedia.org...)

edit on 24-4-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

The problem is, time progresses, no matter what scale you use. And as you have mentioned it think about how many Planck moments you have in one second. This -43, means a lot of zeros. If you say your scale is one moment is the entire existence of the universe, than you are right. But who would to that?
And with your experiment, you show, that our brain uses axes, like in drawing paragraphs x,y +&-. Yes there are integrals. We measure that in degree. Because it is a sphere.
The sphere of your visual perception.
If you now include time, you would stretch the sphere into a wave. There comes the incertainty from. It's a statistical probability, doesn't mean you point all your life over your left shoulder, just most often.

So you say,"god is so slow, the whole life of the universe is just one Planck moment for him"? A joke?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

The problem is, time progresses, no matter what scale you use.

"The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."
Einstein, Albert
That means, translated, is that 'time' is a persistent illusion!
That what exists is Here! Now!
The only 'problem' is that you cannot perceive this.

In terms of Reality (t)here is One (unchanging, UNCHANGING, ALL inclusive) Universal Reality!
In a Reality that is UNCHANGING, sans 'motion' (as Zeno, and so many have demonstrated) there is no need to 'imagine' the 'time' necessary for motion to happen!
Without motion, 'time' is meaningless!
A "persistent illusion"!

And as you have mentioned it think about how many Planck moments you have in one second. This -43, means a lot of zeros. If you say your scale is one moment is the entire existence of the universe, than you are right. But who would to that?

The 'momentary Universe, all moments at once, A 'momentary' "Big Bang!!!" of Universal Self Knowledge/Enlightenment!
You completely blindsided me with that "Who would do that?"
I see a Natural occurrence, and you see a 'design flaw'? *__-
Do you imagine a 'puppeteer' 'doing' something?
Who/what is 'doing' anything (a persistent illusion) in a motionless Reality?

And with your experiment, you show, that our brain uses axes, like in drawing paragraphs x,y +&-. Yes there are integrals. We measure that in degree. Because it is a sphere.
The sphere of your visual perception.
If you now include time, you would stretch the sphere into a wave. There comes the incertainty from.

I don't know how we got all mathematical, but when you include 'time' as a variable, and constantly arrive at paradox (error) that would indicate that one of your premises are incorrect, 'time' in this case.
"The sphere of your visual perception."
That is quite arguable, that our 'visual perception' is ever 'spherical', but, I don't see the point.

It's a statistical probability, doesn't mean you point all your life over your left shoulder, just most often.

Calling something a 'probability' is merely an expression of our own limited perceptions!
Everything exists, thus the 'probability' of any thing existing, is exactly 100%!
The questions might remain regarding 'where' and 'when'...

So you say,"god is so slow, the whole life of the universe is just one Planck moment for him"? A joke?

Those are not my words.
There is no need to put quotes on an interpretation.
I say that every moment of Universal existence exists already, synchronously!
A Synchronicity!
Here! Now!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

So I think the greatest purpose so far for me is understanding... Understanding is the key to whatever you commit to. Whatever you encounter, whatever comes across your path, understand it, or try at least

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join