It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Melbourne Australia 28th of February 2016

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hardly any UFO video discussions on ATS any more, so i looked around on Youtube to see if any are worth posting, it ain't much, but this one is ok and in 4k if you have the monitor for it.

Could of course be flying debris or a Mylar balloon.

The poster has more video's in 4k.

And another one.

edit on 22-4-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
In my mind I am having trouble ruling out the first one at 1:40 (cropped and zoomed) looks like a bird flapping its wings.

The second looks like a zoomed blurry focus image of… a bird flapping its wings. I even hear bird calls in the background in the second video towards the end (@1:10).

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I see flickering but no wings flapping on either of the video.

I kind of laughed a little at your "i hear birds in the background", therefore birds, that's funny

But i'm still open to birds.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
a reply to: intrptr

I see flickering but no wings flapping on either of the video.

More like 'pulsing' (wing beats), so yah can't rule out birds. Same guy taking videos and playing with camera settings to make them look 'unknown'.
edit on 22-4-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Hardly any UFO video discussions on ATS any more

Non believers don't want to know, so for the most part you just get bashed for posting. Or, you get the ridiculous "lens flare" type of response..

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Non-believers don't want to know because all the footage is rubbish.

It's not our fault,that lies with the people that make the videos

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Both look like Mylar balloons reflecting sunlight to me.

Unfortunately that's probably to be due to the demise of Ufology , video killed the radio star.

edit on 22-4-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ericthedoubter

I hear you. The trouble is that people could find the truth if they just watched the skies. There is way more evidence out there than what's found on Youtube. Then they'd know for sure. I did, and I know they, (whatever "they" are,) exist.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I watched the skies for years and thought I had found the truth , turned out out they were satellites and high altitude aircraft , nearly had a coronary when I saw the ISS for the first time.

edit on 22-4-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I would like to agree with you.

I can't.I've been looking up my entire life and I've never seen ANYTHING I couldn't immediately identify.

It's part of why I stopped being a believer.

I would be overjoyed if there was any irrefutable evidence for alien craft in our skies....actually that stands for anything non-mundane.I so want this world to be one of magic...only...it isn't.Okay it's breathtakingly beautiful but where are the hammer-wielding gods,the dragons and elves?

I want to believe but I'm not going to.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
first is a bird
second is a star or planet

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The poster has more video's in 4k.

He seems to be in just the right place at just the right time, and on back to back days...

Nobody is that lucky, as seeing one in your lifetime is lucky enough...but to see two on back to backs days, and multiple ones in a month has me believing something smells fishy.

And it's not the red tide...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

Non believers don't want to know, so for the most part you just get bashed for posting. Or, you get the ridiculous "lens flare" type of response..

Actually..as a staunch "non believer" as you say, I would give anything for these videos to be real. None of them are. In fat, i feel fairly confident saying that no one in ATS doesn't want alien ufos to be real.

So please don't blame us just because we speak out when served sh*t. Sick of this attitude.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ericthedoubter

I would like to agree with you.

I can't.I've been looking up my entire life and I've never seen ANYTHING I couldn't immediately identify.

It's part of why I stopped being a believer.

I would be overjoyed if there was any irrefutable evidence for alien craft in our skies....actually that stands for anything non-mundane.I so want this world to be one of magic...only...it isn't.Okay it's breathtakingly beautiful but where are the hammer-wielding gods,the dragons and elves?

I want to believe but I'm not going to.

Quoted for agreement. The thing I want more than anything before I die is to know for sure we are not alone. Sick of being told im a denier who won't believe in aliens even if one landed on my lap.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

It's also a joke saying the video is in 4k so that's 3840 x 2160 pixels people think it's great well my 16 MP DSLR still images are 4912 x 3264 pixels and we have DSLRS WITH 51 MP and 8688 x 5792 pixel images.

I would rather see a well taken still image than these BS videos that pollute youtube.

For example this pic I took ( a crop from the center part of the frame)

That jet was over 25,000 feet and a few miles down range from my house using a 300mm zoom(35mm equivalent of 450mm), the camera he uses has the following specs 35 mm Film Camera Equivalent (Still Image) 30.8 – 626 mm [16:9]

So the objects he films are relatively small as he dose seem to zoom in as much as he can.

He is also another youtuber that won't allow comments because he probably knows sweet f a about the equipment and what he is doing with it.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

So please don't blame us just because we speak out when served sh*t. Sick of this attitude.

I'm sick of "that" attitude. Especially when you're called a nut and a liar. I seen this sh!t up close and personal.

Besides, what the hell are you doing on this site? This isn't the National Geographic or some crap.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I'm sick of "that" attitude. Especially when you're called a nut and a liar. I seen this sh!t up close and personal.

Besides, what the hell are you doing on this site? This isn't the National Geographic or some crap.

Like OTHERS ( me) he probably arrived on this site because we were told by others we we see real proof, I joined 2008 and I am still waiting.

We have many members that make claims like YOU others even claim regular visits /sightings and even communication with these objects/occupants every one I have challenge to provide PROOF come back with LAME EXCUSES

I DO think out there other life exists it's a numbers game but I don't think any is close enough for Mog from Zog to visit us.

As for people on here and the net in general saying look to the skies more well from some of the comments on images and videos on here many can't tell the difference between a Mars bar & Mars the planet. Many of us on here look to the skies on a VERY regular basis Members Astrophotography

It's very strange that the people with the KNOWLEDGE & EXPERTISE with good quality equipment (not camera phones and consumer video gear) never seem to have any luck seeing these objects YET we have youtube IDIOTS with daily sightings.

I wonder why

edit on 23-4-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Didn't like the reply I see.

SO because another member has a different outlook than you about this subject they shouldn't be here...what an amazing way of thinking.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Oh boo hoo... stop feeding us sh*t and expecting us to thank you.

I'm here because I followed chemtrails (as a debunke) and it led me here. And I love the science and astronomy sections here and the half the ATS membership.

Is that OK?

I don't believe in most conspiracies, no.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Back to the subject at hand...

No idea what it is. IMO not a bird or something flapping. Maybe a small private jet or something??

Or

Genuine UFO (That doesn't mean aliens). Is there any chance this is some UAV or military drone???

new topics

<<   2 >>

join