It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Cured His Cancer By Giving Unconditionally--An Incredible Story Of Self Healing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
April 17, 2016 by Sharmini Gana.

www.collective-evolution.com... r&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Collective-evolution+%28Collective+Evolution%29

. . .
Most of this article is in Brice’s own words – through research and firsthand experience, he has become an expert in unconditional giving and paying it forward since being diagnosed with cancer in 2012.
. . .
First, a bit of background for those of you not familiar with Brice’s story: Four years ago, Brice was diagnosed with stomach cancer, and told it would likely kill him. He fell into denial and depression, became bed-ridden, and contemplated suicide. While doing some research, however, he came across a fascinating theory which maintained that giving and receiving freely with love and kindness could help people heal and recover from depression, and was a wonderful way to build community.
. . .
YAY! I AM NOW CANCER FREE! My doctor said my tumour SHRUNK and my MRI results are “unexplainable by western science.” No surgery, chemo or medication! You can watch the video on the Vancouver Sun! I read studies that love and kindness is the world’s best medicine. Unfortunately, I can’t buy love or kindness at the pharmacy. So my treatment was doing random acts of kindness for a year without expecting anything in return. I thought it could heal my depression and loneliness. I wrote a Craigslist’s ad offering “Unconditional Love for $0” that surprisingly went viral and reached millions of people in days. I offered my time and energy, which was very limited, at the service of anyone who reached out. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. There was no guarantee of survival.
. . .

MD's etc. & Links at the bottom of the article:

vancouversun.com...

www.buzzfeed.com...

www.goodnewsnetwork.org...

expandedconsciousness.com...

www.amazon.com... – Why Love Heals (book)

sacred-economics.com...

--Dr DeanOrnish
--Dean Shrock

LOVE AND KINDNESS AS MEDICINE: “After twenty years of research and practice as a cardiologist, Dr. Dean Ornish wrote that no other factor in medicine, ‘not diet, not smoking, not exercise, not stress, not genetics, not drugs, not surgery’, affects our health, quality and length of life more than feeling loved and cared for. ” –Dean Shrock

GIVING REDUCES MORTALITY BY 44%: “In this new study from Doug Oman of the University of California at Berkeley, 2,000 individuals over age 55 were studied for five years. Those who volunteered for two or more organizations had an impressive 44% lower likelihood of dying. “

GIVING HELPS YOU LIVE LONGER, MORE THAN RECEIVING, STUDY FINDS: “Giving to others increases your longevity, although receiving the same kind of help did not. Psychologist Stephanie Brown of the University of Michigan spent five years studying 423 older couples. After adjusting for age, gender, and physical and emotional health, Brown found that those who provided significant support to others were more than twice as likely to remain alive in that five year period. These surprising findings ruled out other factors like personality, health, mental health and marital relationship variables.”

More at the link.

AT first, I was a BIT skeptical. But as I read the whole article, I found myself saying--that fits. I believe it.

1. There's the verse in the Bible 'As a man thinks in his heart, so is he.' Focusing on giving from the heart sounds like a great way to get one's focus off of one's inner puss pockets and illnesses, negativity, dis-ease . . . and onto others. That has to be many levels of good for the whole person.

2. There's another verse about how 'A merry heart does good, like a medicine.' I've found that's true. What better way to get a merry heart than doing good for others. I know it brought me out of a long dark night of the soul, once.

3. I still think we hardly know diddly squat about the complex relationship between our heart motives, our foci in life, our values, our habits, our chronic word choices . . . and health--physical health. Maybe we are starting to learn something about that . . . or re-learn something about that--things older cultures didn't forget, perhaps.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

You OBVIOUSLY don't understand the article.

1, A tumor shrinking doesn't mean cancer free. It just means the tumor shrank.

2, Where's all the research? There's no proof of any of it. It's just his word. (I've got a bridge to sell if you believe this guy)

3, Cancer is mutations of cells. Science KNOWS this. It is a FACT. "Giving" won't do anything apart from make him feel better about himself.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

No surprises in your post.

It does seem sad that you seem unable to learn anything from such cases.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

What is there to learn?

There's no research, no data, nothing to even prove he's telling the truth.

It's just another internet testimonial.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
an·ec·do·tal
ˌanəkˈdōdl/
adjective
(of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.
"while there was much anecdotal evidence there was little hard fact"
characterized by or fond of telling anecdotes.
"her book is anecdotal and chatty"
(of a painting) depicting small narrative incidents.
"nineteenth-century French anecdotal paintings"
www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Actually,

Pastor Henry Wright

of

www.beinhealth.com...

and

www.iamchanged.com...

has many hundreds of cases in his files--probably thousands, by now.

He used to rant at God because only 5% of the people he prayed for got healed.

Finally, God began showing him what was going on in specific people's lives.

He's had so much experience--successful experience that many dozens of MD's now consult with him about their patients.

He found that specific cancers TEND to relate to specific relational and spiritual problems.

Very often, cancers can be healed quickly if the person forgives those they have harbored bitterness and unforgiveness toward.

In one such case, a moderately elderly woman came up to him after his talk. She was scheduled to have--I think it was a grapefruit sized--a malignant tumor surgically removed the next day.

On finding out what the type of cancer was, he told her she had some serious unforgiveness that she needed to deal with. But he would not pray for her if she merely was going to go through the motions with a shallow version of forgiveness to get healed. He told her to go off by herself for 10 minutes and decide with God whether she was going to forgive because it was the Godly right thing to do as a way of life, or not.

She came back having decided she would choose that route.

He prayed for her.

The next day, the MD's, surgeon etc. could not find ANY TRACE of the tumor. Not only that, there were NO MARKERS--NO CANCER MARKERS OF ANY KIND in her blood or any other bodily measures.

Of course, you are too brilliant to believe such facts . . . or to benefit from them.

However, he just keeps on sharing what he's learned and praying for folks--the vast majority of whom get healed. Many provide medical documentation of such facts.

I'm confident you won't be influenced by such facts, however.

I can't imagine you stooping that 'low.'

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

It's interesting that you seem to arbitrarily take

ONE side of that equation/definition--the NEGATIVE SIDE.

Anecdotal can just as easily speak solid truth.

However, I can't imagine that the terminally biased will likely ever benefit from such 'anecdotally disclosed' truth.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Sorry, no facts there. Just more testimonials.

Where's the research, the studies, the exams before and after, the controlled environment?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I took a side?

I thought I posted the definition of what an Anecdotal was.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

When did you become addicted to the GREEK method of knowing, learning?

It's only ONE of the two main, very valid ways to learn and apprehend truth.

My dissertation used both of them.

The HEBREW method--the phenomenological method is quite valid as well. It's just different. And rigid narrow views rarely benefit from it.

However, if you have a spouse, I HOPE you do NOT use the GREEK method to KNOW him/her. That would involve dissection. I don't think your spouse would go for that.

The HEBREW method is as described in Genesis--Adam KNEW Eve and she conceived . . . Immersion in the thing studied is a valuable and valid way of learning and discovering knowledge.

However, by all means, carry on.

Far be it from me to ask you to fair-mindedly consider anything that your mind is not already made up on.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Evidently you fail to find these words wholesale negative?

(of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.
"while there was much anecdotal evidence there was little hard fact"

Where's to corresponding positive ones of equal number and weight?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I couldn't give a monkeys about god.

Where's the proof of this working?

Testimonials are not proof. I could write a testimonial saying I was abducted by pink cows who took me to the center of the sun.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I'm sorry, I don't have 140+ IQ.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I don't need you to be sorry at all.

It just seemed like you were emphasizing the negative and then didn't realize it.

A lop-sided thing pretending to be even-handed is one of my pet peeves. Happens frequently hereon and elsewhere on the net.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

An interesting cancer education site:

thecureitproject.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

For researching cancer articles:

sci-hub.io...

This site can link you to any science topic related to the TED TALK topic . . . e.g. cancer.

edit on 22/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

top topics

join