It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush: Good Christian or Pagan worshiper?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
On one hand we're being force fed the good side of George W. Bush through our media. You know, the devoted Christian who believe's God helped pave the way for his presidency in order to fulfill his good will.

On the other hand,

George W. Bush will visit Bohemian Grove Club this summer (fact) where the elite will dress up in robes and have mock human sacrifices for a giant owl statue named Molech. What gives George? A true Christian wouldn't be caught dead in a place like that!

The photographic evidence provides us with a picture of a pagan ritual taking place, which is considered anti-Christian and serious Satanic behavior. Here is a picture of a napkin featuring the Molech logo.

At this point, I decided to research into this mythical Molech Owl within bible scripture to see if it exists. Let me tell you folks! my eyes dropped reading a few of these verses;

Leviticus
18:21 You must not give any of your children as an offering to Molech, so that you do not profane the name of your God. I am the Lord!

Kings
23:10 The king ruined Topheth in the Valley of Ben Hinnom so that no one could pass his son or his daughter through the fire to Molech.

Jeremiah
32:35 And they built the high places of Baal, which in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

So my question to ATS is this. George W. Bush, is he a good Christian or pagan worshiper?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
A true Christian wouldn't be caught dead in a place like that!

The more I learn about GWB the more I believe that he is actually a follower of the Luciferic religion. No Christian would be seen in Bohemian Grove unless he was denouncing the revellers as worshippers of demonic forces.

Looking at Bush's history, from Skull & Bones to Governor of Texas (mocking a death row inmate whose sentence he previously refused commute) to the immoral war on Iraq, the only conclusion I can come to is that he is a Satanist and servant of the Antichrist.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Quite ínteresting...
..are there any evidence for this ?
What are those people believing in...(further details than mentioned)
Why was he there?

...after all that happened and all that was revealed about him in the last 3 years ...I think that there is even more...so ...maybe...but the Antichrist ?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If the man says he is a Christian, if he says he accepted Christ, I will certainly not declare that it is not so as that would be stepping on the toes of the Holy Spirit. Remember, Christ said you can blaspheme Him, you can blaspheme the Father, but if you blaspheme the Holy Spirit you will not collect 200 dollars or pass Go!

I will say that if he is participating in pagan rituals he is ignorant and not a very "good" Christian.

I'm questioning a lot of things he's doing right now without even worrying about any robes!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
George W. Bush will visit Bohemian Grove Club this summer (fact)

Okay ... I'm being sincere here so don't think I'm
being difficult ....

Can you provide for me a link or something to show where you
found the President's upcoming schedule so I can see where it
says that he's going to be visiting? If you don't have that, then
please provide a link to whatever story you read that says he'll
be visiting them? You have caught my interest.

I appreciate it. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Are you sure that it is Shrub that is going, or is it Dad?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
If the man says he is a Christian, if he says he accepted Christ, I will certainly not declare that it is not so as that would be stepping on the toes of the Holy Spirit. Remember, Christ said you can blaspheme Him, you can blaspheme the Father, but if you blaspheme the Holy Spirit you will not collect 200 dollars or pass Go!

I agree with you under a Christian point of view, only a true believer will do all of the above.

Now a true deceiver will do what Bush has done, feeling no remorse on the lost of lives and in some of his actions he in my eyes is not a compashioned Christian.

I am a non religious believer but when I see devastation and death of Innocent people it bring tears to my eyes, I guess I am to emotional.

Now Mr. Bush only adoration and and worship is to himself and to himself alone.

Many Christians and non Christians can see through the veil of the deceive of some.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
what Bush has done, feeling no remorse on the lost of lives .

Why do you think that he doesn't feel bad about the
innocent lives that have been lost? Is it a feeling you
have, or is there more to your statement that he
doesn't feel ...???

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Can you provide for me a link or something to show where you
found the President's upcoming schedule so I can see where it
says that he's going to be visiting? If you don't have that, then
please provide a link to whatever story you read that says he'll
be visiting them? You have caught my interest.

FlyersFan, you can simply google "Bohemian Grove" and unfold hours of fun interesting reads about our elite and how they enjoy a good satanic like party. The Bohemian Grove club is located in San Francisco, Sonoma County, with the retreat taking place for 2 weeks during the month of July. During this July, why not do your best to track George Bush and his neo-con fat cats and i'll almost guarentee you won't be able to locate them.

Here is a facts page regarding the Grove.
www.sonomacountyfreepress.com...

Here is a photo and image the government wishes us to believe about the Grove.

It has been said that Dick Cheney during the summer of 2000 was nominated vice-president at the Grove for his devoted services of some sort, who knows what exactly..

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just to clarify, Sonoma County is about 50 miles north of San Francisco. Nice wine producing region.

If your articles say they are the same place, then I wonder about the accuracy of other information they contain.

I have to add that I feel that this thread is nothing more than a good example of a typical liberal modus operandi, where they try to demonize what they don't like and/or can't defeat in more legal, traditional and established ways. "Political correctness" is the weapon most often used in their attempts to trash good people guilty of nothing more than displaying individuality.

[edit on 1/14/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the info on Molech Syntaxer.

I had heard about BG before and some weird goings on but this is really interesting.

It would appear then that every summer the US elite perform an interpretation of a pagan ritual dating back to before abraham and monotheism.

I'm not religous so this does not offend me but did creep me out a bit.

I mean Why???

When did this start?

Is it something that an elite brought from the old world or something more recent?

Why this ritual and what does it signify?

Is there a relationship between this and Skull & Bones? Same membership?

I do find it odd though because I would be a little uncomfortable partaking in something like this but then I would also feel uncomfortable attending a Colonial & Native party as 2nd and 3rd to our throne did the other day.

Originally posted by centurion1211

I have to add that I feel that this thread is nothing more than a good example of a typical liberal modus operandi, where they try to demonize what they don't like and/or can't defeat in more legal, traditional and established ways. "Political correctness" is the weapon most often used in their attempts to trash good people guilty of nothing more than displaying individuality.

So, you think this ok. The top of your society performing simulated ritual sacrifice. OK cool.

I agree this thread is a dig at GW but are you so partisan that it clouds your mind to belive this is "good people guilty of nothing more than displaying individuality".

Ok, Say its your Neighbours. Every Saturday night Jack and Betty next door don robes, bow to the owl and pretend to kill babies.

You're cool with that yeh?

You wouldn't think they were crazy, insane, mad. No, just being individual.

Still ask them to Babysit the kids?

No but its ok for them to control your country.

Bah

However if they were evil satanic monsters why the fake baby. Surley men of thier resources would not have the problem finding a real baby.

Satanism-Lite???

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
No, but if they want to wear furs, eat fois gras, or go through all the extra cost and other hassles to drive a SUV, I say so what and mind your own business. Liberals can and do use PC to get into other people's business and to demonize them, that was my point.

Bush making ritual sacrifices? Geez, what would it take to make me actually believe something like that?

The rest of your post just sounds like a rant and makes no sense, so how to respond???.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
No, but if they want to wear furs, eat fois gras, or go through all the extra cost and other hassles to drive a SUV, I say so what and mind your own business.

While someone who does the above (and I'm sure all the grovers do) at worst would be described as cruel or wasteful the closing ceremony of the BG Holiday is disturbing.

As I said, why does this particular ritual, what are the origins of it?

Liberals can and do use PC to get into other people's business and to demonize them, that was my point.

You mean like that guy Kenneth Starr.

Sorry I had to

Seriously though we have those people over here. We call them Europeans (just joking guys) They live to meddle in the lives of others. But they come in all flavours. Do a bit research on the Metric Martyr. Now thats PC screwing with someones life.

Bush making ritual sacrifices? Geez, what would it take to make me actually believe something like that?

Yeh I know. That was what I was alluding to in the last bit of my post.

However as stated the fact that this watered down ritual takes place and has been documented makes anyone who takes part and claims to be a devout christian at the very least a hypocrite and probably a liar and a fraud.

Also, I wonder what the Feds would say if it was a bunch of Hillbillies all robed up in the woods

The rest of your post just sounds like a rant and makes no sense, so how to respond???.

Well it was a bit of a rant but I was smiling while I typed so don’t take it too serious

If you want to look this is the guy who did the piece on the Grove for Channel 4 but I warn you he is a Jewish Liberal and I’ve heard that they are the worst type

www.channel4.com...

www.jonronson.com...

www.jonronson.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
If the man says he is a Christian, if he says he accepted Christ, I will certainly not declare that it is not so as that would be stepping on the toes of the Holy Spirit.

I understand your comments, TC, but that assuming he's actually telling the truth. A true Christian obviously will be happy and honoured to discuss his faith and spread the gospel. Alternatively, a follower of Lucifer will say anything and everything to advance his agenda - include calling himself a Christian.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I am a Unitarian that leans heavily toward Pagan beliefs, for most people this means I am a Pagan.
I have never and would never fault anyone for being a Christian, Wiccan, Catholic, etc. With this in mind I have to make 2 comments.

1st) I know hundreds of Pagans, and none of us kill babies. Killing is wrong. My Pagan group has been protesting this war from the beginning. We simply don't approve of murder in any form. I just have to get that one out of the way. There may be someone, somewhere, some group who call themselves Pagan and kill babies for fun. I don't know of any modern Pagan who would practice this. Also, Pagan doesn't mean Satanic. Most Pagans (the ones I know) don't believe there is a Satan.

2nd) Some Christians seem to say that Bush wouldn't make a good Christian - just look at how he acts, look at the values he talks about and compare them with the values he acts out. He often does things that wouldn't appear Christian. I find it highly entertaining that I don't know a single Pagan who would attend church with Bush. I know if he showed up at my church, we would be horribly disappointed and probably excuse ourselves and go home. None of us would never accept his presence in an actual ritual Circle. He would be politely asked to leave.

This is the part that is so entertaining:
It looks like Bush has gone far enough that neither Christians or Pagans will claim him!!

[edit on 14-1-2005 by wellwhatnow]

new topics

top topics

join