It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going public

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hello all.

After my experiences I've been sharing with you all here involving the spheres and Nordic beings coming from Mt Shasta I'm wondering about any of you have have decided to go public and share their experiences with others.

I was told to keep my mouth shut very directly.

However I cannot do that.

So I would like to know how and what all of you with similar experiences have done and your approach to sharing your story with others?

Do people believe you?

Do you trust your own experience?

Have you ever been contact by the men in black?

Please excuse the short thread mods but I believe this is very direct and no more information is necessary.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I've never had any sort of experience.

Might I inquire who told you to shut up?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

The tall blondes gave me a minute by minute playback of mine and my friends encounter and told us to shutup about it in a less than threatening manner.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

The tall blondes gave me a minute by minute playback of mine and my friends encounter and told us to shutup about it in a less than threatening manner.

Is this a joke?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Why bother ?

Humans just cannot handle the fact that there are fallen watchers (Nordic blondes) that descended onto Mount Hermon before the days of Atlantis and walk among us today.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Were you abducted by aliens? There are members here that were abducted by aliens. I'm pretty sure they can provide their insights.
edit on 4/22/2016 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Humans just cannot handle the fact that there are fallen watchers (Nordic blondes) that descended onto Mount Hermon before the days of Atlantis and walk among us today.

Can't imagine why. Lol.

edit on 22-4-2016 by Iamnotadoctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Why bother ?

Why are you speaking for everyone and anyone who isn't yourself? I am a human, and I did not give you permission to speak or think for me. Neither did the others.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Velatropa24
Why are you speaking for everyone and anyone who isn't yourself? I am a human, and I did not give you permission to speak or think for me. Neither did the others.

Well look at the fact that Hitler dealt with these guys and wanted to create his perfect New World Order blue eyed blondes Aryan race for world domination.

70 years later, almost the entire planet population is in total denial of this historical fact.

Just watch how many ATSers state that Hitlers' dealings with the fallen watchers never happened.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Just watch how many ATSers state that Hitlers' dealings with the fallen watchers never happened.

Self-Fulfilling Prophecy

The fallacy occurs when the act of prophesying will itself produce the effect that is prophesied, but the reasoner doesn't recognize this and believes the prophesy is a significant insight.

www.iep.utm.edu...-FulfillingProphecy
edit on 22-4-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Will they remind you again for posting this?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

fallen watchers (Nordic blondes) that descended onto Mount Hermon before the days of Atlantis and walk among us today.

Wondering how many of them ( an estimate, not being sarcastic) from where ,why they are threatening and what its purpose, if I may ask so

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AsianStellar
Wondering how many of them ( an estimate, not being sarcastic) from where ,why they are threatening and what its purpose, if I may ask so

Why do i freaking bother but here you go. 200 watchers fell long ago as mentioned in the Book of Enoch.
3 have rebelled back to Yahushua during 2007. One was even caught on CCTV at a gas station at Ohio 2007.
Operation Iraqi Freedom (2007) was to do with these 3 turning their back on Lucifer hence they gained freedom from the old Iraq - Babylon.
Watch it here if you want because i don't freaking care anymore...
Shemyhaza caught on CCTV
They are against the fallen angels (Annunaki) who turned this world into a slave world after they played with human DNA to create a slave race - Adam and Eve.

The world is a mess so if the jinn, led by Iblis (Azazel) get their way soon, just try to not get caught in the cross fire because they hate the Annunaki. Remember how Iblis was ordered to be slaves for Adam and Eve. His reaction was normal and he gave made Adam and Eve eat the RED Apple of Knowledge showing that they were slaves, similar to Morpheus (Iblis) in the film, 'The Matrix' giving the slave Neo, the RED pill.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Shemyhaza caught on CCTV

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Your statement just self-fulfilled with 2 Peter 3:3. Thanks

II Peter 3:3 ...there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts...

So nothing bad has happened to the world since 2007 ?
A) Like the entire Pacific becoming a radioactive whirlpool making a third of world water becoming bitter (radioactive).
B) 99.9% of the world population are now very poor.
C) Athiests obeying the Bible and turning Syria into a 'ruinous heap'.

Scoff on. Nothing bad could possibly happen now. Could it ?

Daemons are just stunned at how non-believing humans are following the rules from a Book that they supposedly hate.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Anyone can justify any kind of phenomenon to satisfy skeptics or those who rely on the current scientific and physical properties that we presently know. It doesn't always provide irrefutable evidence. Sure there are some simple and scientific explanations to some phenomenon, but some answers are clearly a scientific stretch.

The Bentwaters UFO incident is a perfect example of how skeptics try to rationalize a phenomenon. Explaining that sighting on a nearby lighthouse is a convenient explanation and not taking into account these military personal were well aware of the lighthouse location, there were multiple witnesses and physical anomalies along with the sighting.

Is it a blue bag or a reflection off the wall? We can duplicate the looks of a phenomenon, but than again, we can also easily mistaken a star for the International Space Station or a satellite.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
OP, since when do you estimate have been in contact with these beings? Did you see other kind of creatures aswell?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just read your experience, can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems you got in the middle of their operations that night, and since you're now claiming that they somehow knew every thing that happened to you and your friend that night, they're part of that.

My theory: human-looking hybrid beings, they have been reported by several people now. Still, I don't know why they didn't just picked you and make you forget about it. They certainly can do that.
edit on 22-4-2016 by JackHill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
"Do people believe you? "
Most don't. Not here on ATS or personal life. Those in the know do, and know damned well what I saw and what it is. Because of the mixed response I usually don't tell anybody.

"Do you trust your own experience? "
Absolutely. 100%

"Have you ever been contact by the men in black? "
Yes.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

it was a bug.
however that's not what this thread is about.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I normally just lurk on this forum but after reading your other threads I decided to register as I know what that orb is.
First of all to answer your questions:

Do people believe you?
You're better of not telling anyone. Hardly anyone will take you seriously.

Do you trust your own experience?
Yes.

Have you ever been contact by the men in black?
lol no. And I'm pretty sure they don't even exist.

----------------------
That orb is a drone or probe or whatever you'd like to call it. Someone wanted to take a closer look at you. They're not dangerous and there's no need to freak out.

I have astronomy as a hobby so I'm often out at night alone and I've seen these drones come by a few times at night. Also seen them in daylight. They're usually covered by a white/yellow/orange light, they have 3 spikes/wings, their size is about 2 meters across and they can do some awesome moves which no aircraft can do. I was once shown one of these drones with lights off and it's a machine clearly made of some metal.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join