It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I survived the 2016 Super Bug, unfortunately, Prince didn't

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

because ive never heard of anyone being tested for flu before.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: YogaGinns

Wow. That is exactly how I felt. I haven't ever had the flu shot. But last Wed. it hit me like a ton of bricks, and I was down all weekend. I still feel yucky, and have the cough.
The sad thing is, we just found out that two of our older neighbors, that had the "flu", have ended up dying, from complications. Just last week.

Whatever this is, it is scary stuff.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: YogaGinns
Hi Rez, glad to hear you are well again. We, Iwinder and I, came down with a nasty bug at the end of February. I came home with it first just thinking it was a sinus headache, and was full blown sick that night, all I wanted to do was sleep.
Within a day Iwinder was also sick, neither of use wanting to eat and both vying for the bathroom. Sleeping was the most we could manage to do. Every part of our bodies were sore and achy and the coughing was non-stop with lots of mucus and phlegm.

I was off work for two weeks (I rarely ever take a sick day) and had to go to the doctor to get a med-9 form filled out in order to return to work. Even though I felt better there was still fluid in my lungs so the doc gave me a short course of antibiotics. I normally wouldn't take them but this illness was so bad that I agreed. I seemed to be completely well within a few days but still had a dry cough. I winder on the other hand still has some residual effects, mostly weakness in the legs and retaining fluids. He is also diabetic and has taken medication for it for the past two years and that could be why it hit him harder.

All in all we made off better than our neighbours. They both came down with it and slept most of three days without eating, same symptoms and complaints that we had. The son recovered fairly quick, however, his Mom just got worse everyday. She was finally taken to the hospital with pneumonia and was in respiratory failure at that time. She was so sick she didn't even remember her daughter taking her to the ER or half the stay in the hospital.

Before anyone asks, none of us get the flu shot and haven't had anything like this before. Other people I've talked to, that have been sick this year, all say the same thing that it was very nasty, long lived and the cough and body aches persist well after the illness appears to have passed. Again the is about an even split between those taking the shot and those who don't so it doesn't seem to help either way.

Glad to hear that you and the family are OK now, keep up your resolve to eat better and exercise. I truly believe that food is our best medicine so long as we choose wisely.

Namaste,
YogaGinns & Iwinder

Thanks and glad to hear you are okay. Wish Iwinder a get well for me. You guys sound like you had the same bug I had. Very similar with everything. Also with the fluid in the lungs. Mine cleared up within a week, but it was painful when I coughed or moved wrong, especially moving while I slept. What part of the country are you in?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper blindgossip.com...-77843

Blind Gosspip item solved Prince died from AIDS......some religiuos nut convinced him he was cured and he stopped taking his meds....AIDS...he refused to go back on the meds thinking that prayer would save him

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Next time someone says "flu never killed anyone", usually as an excuse to say vaccinations are a conspiracy, they need to read this. Flu does kill people. The end of WW1 proved that, these regular "super bugs" come on through and get people.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

Influenza this year has been a nasty one, I did not get the flu vaccination this year but my partner did well I say this year he had his in October 2015 , so far his been hospitalized 4 times with the last admission having positive results for influenza A virus , pneumonia , and 2 other virus's one for the stomach and another influenza type virus , sorry cannot remember the names of the last 2 without getting his hospital notes out, 1 week after vaccination in hospital with respiratory distress , the hospital said first was pneumonia and chest infection, 1 month later back in again same symptoms breathing difficulty , coughing up phlegm , fever etc, discharged again after 2 weeks in hospital with pneumonia and chest infection, January 2016 symptoms returned ambulance came in again for 2 weeks discharged with diagnosis of again pneumonia and chest infection, the last admission was late march 2016 same symptoms again this time diagnosed with the above and influenza A and the other 2 I cannot recall the name of , but not a chest infection this time ?
All this time he was bad I never caught any influenza type illness off him and neither did my son who has inflammatory bowel disease,
And funny thing is in 2013 he had the pneumonia vaccination ,
I no some people agree with vaccines and probably has never experienced vaccine damage , but I for one just do not trust them I believe they are dangerous and to my own biased beliefs I think some can cause damage long term , if you think about war today its all biowarfare using the most deadliest of strains to combine with other deadly strains to use against there enemies, influenza vaccination is not only 1 strain its 3 different strains in one single shot, along with all the other toxic materials to keep it in check , in war they use viruses or bacteria to create the perfect weapon to use on their enemies without them knowing some times , the only differance with the vaccinations is we give permission for it to be injected into our bodys and our childrens bodies ,our body will eventually absorb the harmful toxic additives over time and if that vaccine has not shredded by then , you have a virus combination inside your body that could do a lot of damage , I no some of the strains are not live in certain vaccines but even part of its say envelope (protection around the actual virus's ) can still cause a response from your own immunity to target and try and destroy the invading foreign object, which can lead to then autoimmune diseases
This is just my own personal beliefs , but back to influenza this latest one that has been circling is a very nasty one

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrystal12

Sorry to hear about your husbands health conditions this past winter. Unfortunate and hope he is doing well. I agree about the vaccinations. Doctors questioned me every day about whether I was going to start getting vaccinated. I won't be getting any of those vaccinations, will just focus on being much healthier and hope for the best.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I read online that prince died from AIDS

Music icon Prince was “preparing to die for a little while” after being diagnosed with AIDS, according to reports in the US.

A music industry source interviewed by The National Enquirer messaged friends on April 19 to say the singer was suffering from the disease.

“He was in bad shape,” the source claimed to the newspaper, as reported by Radar Online.

“Doctors told Prince his blood count was unusually low and that his body temperature had dropped dangerously below the normal 98.6 degrees to 94 degrees.

“He was totally iron-deficient, very weak and often disoriented.

He rarely ate and when he did, it all came right back up.”

The magazine claims the Purple Rain star was diagnosed with AIDS six months ago after contracting the HIV positive virus “in the 1990s”.

However due to his Jehovah’s Witness faith he refused medical treatment instead believing he could be cured by pray.

The claims of Prince suffering from AIDS came as the Mirror learnt he was forced to return to touring in order to boost his finances after it was discovered his spending outstripped his income.

Despite his work being valued at more than £150 million he is said to have suffered “chronic money problems” for years before his death.

The star’s refusal to allow the rights to music and back catalogue to be sold placed an immense strain on his finances, sources close the singer have claimed.

On April 18 Blind Gossip posted: “We just received word that a VERY popular African American celebrity – who has recently been in the news – now has what is being described as AIDS.

www.ebolaoutbreakmap.com...

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I only ask because of the flu shot hysteria.
Anyways I returned to my Dr. for follow up and I wanted my results from Acute Care. There where no results returned regarding my flu ,or whatever I had , from the CDC! Howevery I did have possible UTI not necessarily a kidney infection
Was my swab only done for stats? And I will never know?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join