It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I survived the 2016 Super Bug, unfortunately, Prince didn't

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jonasdelnegros
I can't speak about what was going on in Prince's life since I left Minnesota around 1998. I knew Prince at that time, and he had stopped using drugs. He was not just squeaky clean, he became passionate about eating healthy and healthy living.

He was one of the kindest, caring, and most generous of people, I ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Life has a way of blindsiding you. I don't have a clue to what killed Prince. I do know that he was a private and good person. I hope he will able to rest in peace.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I caught that flu in Feb., and I lost the whole month to it. I really thought I had caught mono again as it took me down that hard and zapped any strength I had. Living alone didn't make it any easier and a trip to town to get what may have helped is at least 15 miles away and I was just to weak to make the drive. I'm still not 100%.

I can see how it may have killed Prince easily. Doing that last show must have been quite the struggle. I'm sure the love for his art was got him through it, but seems he may have paid a very high price sadly.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
OP glad to see you are up and ticking away here. I had an aunt that died a few years back from complications with the flu that turned. She too had other health issues that may have contributed. But like yourself I am generally stubborn and tend to wait but after reading this I will be sure to take care of myself.

I just started taking a mega men vitamin so hopefully that will help aid in my healthiness. If anything I'm pissing gold now lol.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
A few years ago I almost died of the flu too. My white blood cell count was close to 30,000.

I'm not saying it wasn't drugs but the whole story about the plane landing for a save shot doesn't make sense.

Police and paramedics carry because it needs to be given right away - so I don't know if he could have survive the entire time it took to land the plane and then the transport to the ER.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

I've so far survived Polio, a perforated appendix that almost killed me, Legionnaire's Disease, and 1 month straight of being as sick as hell with that bug. That was a bad trip, bad.
My heart goes out to the sufferers.

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: carewemust
Prince cancelled 2 shows earlier this month due to the Flu. Cancellations are extremely rare for him. The strain of Flu that Prince had must have been really deceiving. His doctors would have put him in the hospital if his Flu's severity was obvious, wouldn't they?

I get the feeling that Man (private or government) invented some of these strains and they got away from the lab, or something. Anyone else get this feeling?

Yes. I find it crazy how the vaccine is spot on this year and everyone getting this nasty strain didn't get the shot. I was asked many times by doctors if i will get the shot now. Seems like a scare-tactic, maybe. But, I also firmly believe that many of these bugs are getting stronger due to warming temperatures, but that's a whole other thread.

I know people who had the shot and got the flu. They did guess better at which way the bug was going to mutate this year though. Less of those who got the shot got real sick this year. Last year it was nearly worthless. The Flu was out and about around here quite a bit, but not too many people got it really bad requiring hospitalization from what I have heard.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'm glad that you're OK now but man, that sounds like one tough diet

I'm working on losing weight and it's taken me from the first of the year to lose 25 lbs. I've given myself the rest of the year to lose another 25.

PS I'm so glad I got my flu shot this year

Take care

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I believe he had a heart attack.
Many people put off going to the doctor because they do not have all the symptoms of a heart attack or the major symptoms.

I know this because i only had warm feeling under my chin off and on for a month before my heart attack.

I never did have chest pain or shortness of breath.

The only symptoms that i had were the warm feeling under my chin that spread across my sholders.
Cramping of my left arm.(i have fibromyalgia that sometime causes the same symptom.)
profuse sweating (prince was seen pacing out side his car while one of his people went into a drug store and sweating big time.)

Many people when they have there first heart attack try to self medicate not knowing they are having a heart attack.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Do you know what strain you had? I also got quite sick in march and went to Acute Care. The attending Dr did a nasal swab and said it would be sent to the CDC (?) At the same time she stated I had H1N1 and a kidney infection. I asked if I would get the results and she basically said no. I went to my own GP to follow up on our yearly physical and asked him what they had sent him and he had received nothing but he would request them.As I have another appointment next month my Dr office phoned and said they had them . Of course you have to go there in person.
I am curious and want to know. I was also surprised by the kidney infection (no symptons) and my nurse neighbor questioned how they knew so fast. I was in and out of there in 4 hours which is amazing.
I did not have any flu shots . I was also pretty much recovered after just over two weeks.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The flu is awful, but I refuse the shot every year because it makes me GET the flu. I usually don't get too sick, except the fun I go through from fibromyalgia and IBS.

Thank goodness you are recovering!!

And RIP, Prince Rogers Nelson...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

super bugs are a lie its just way to instill fear and get us in to get the flu shot as far as people that have died from it the placebo effect is a hell of

nice name drop by the way
edit on 22-4-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Glad you're doing better and were able to find that pre-existing condition as a result and now are able to treat it.

Even if Prince died of something else, it is not inconceivable to me that someone would actually die from the flu. I have seriously never feared for my life as much as when I had the flu back in 2013. One minute I was fine and the next I knew something was seriously wrong and I began having the chills with a fever of 103. I had almost everything you could imagine over the next MONTH. Fever, chills, vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat, headache, congestion, coughing, fatigue, aches & PINK EYE on top of it all!

I had to sleep sitting up for a week or more so I wouldn't drown in my own fluids. By the time I knew what was happening I was too sick to even think of leaving the house to go to the Dr. Luckily (I guess) I was unemployed at the time because I couldn't have gone to work for those weeks at all. Had no appetite - just shuffled from bed to bathroom to recliner and back. I watched a lot of Three's Company reruns and HGTV in the wasteland of round the clock TV. The only upside was that I lost 25-30 lbs. during that time. Just after I got better for two weeks - I relapsed and it was back for two more, only not quite as bad as the first time.

After getting better I was curious as to what sort of flu has all of those symptoms and swine flu was the only one that had all of them and the pink eye so maybe that's what got me. I seriously haven't felt the same since. Always dead tired all of the time. And I gained back those 30 lbs and more. Sigh.

Well that's my flu story and thanks for sharing yours.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

I get the feeling that Man (private or government) invented some of these strains and they got away from the lab, or something. Anyone else get this feeling?

Only the conspiracy theorist looking for an "evil government" in everything would think that.

Hmmm... awfully defensive aren't we? Are you one of our employees in a govt agency?

Yes! Absolutely.
My boss is the king of the Lizard people, he operates the branch of the Illuminati that runs ATS propaganda.
It's an interesting story actually, his brother runs the NWO from the floor below me here in Area 51. And he dates my uncle who works in False Flag ops for the US government.
Just this morning I was talking to JF Kennedy (we just call him Jayef) at the water cooler and we were saying how funny it is that this is such a close and connected group where everyone seems to know each other. Michael Jackson didn't think so, he's always cranky in the mornings though so we just let him go off on one before sending him to do a shift assisting the interdimentionals in their latest plans to destroy the US economy.
Anyway, I better get back to work, I'm supposed to be getting all the FEMA camps ready for the mass detention and execution of millions of people, then this afternoon I need to make a fake YouTube video about those planes hitting the towers - coz you know they were really holograms, right?

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
I am not in a position to diagnosis you, or even offer any input about your medical status.

There is a condition however, that you may want to Google. I am sure you received steroids while you where in hospital, you may even still be taking them.

Look up steroid induced diabetes.

It can be transient or it may be permanent. May not pertain to you, but you may find the information beneficial.

yea, at first when they did a simple test, that's what I thought it was - steroid induced, but then a few days later at the next check up, they did an A1C test which looks back at 3 months of your blood sugars and discovered I had it all along. My blood sugars were between 300 and 400 for those months and I didn't even know, or have much for symptoms. Once in a while, I would wake up at night with one of my hands asleep and it would take around 20 minutes for them to come back to normal. Also, I used to have 20/20 vision, but last year my near-sighted vision went and trying to read things on my phone or a newspaper say, up close, became blurry. Those are the only two things I suspect were from the diabetes. My numbers are now down around 100, and I'm not taking medicine.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
Maybe change the title of this thread now that you have realized that your initial view regarding Prince's death was inaccurate ?

Thing is, not one major news channel has even mentioned the word drugs, so why would I do that. Maybe there is that chance, but I'm still skeptical that drugs had anything to do with his death and until his autopsy results from today come out, I will remain skeptical.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Rezlooper
a reply to: ketsuko

I saw news reports earlier that said he was treated for dehydration, which would have been a result of the flu. Not sure what to believe there. Can you link it.

I am seeing that he attended a concert two days prior to his death, so yeah, looks like he did recover from the Flu. My bad.

www.tmz.com...

You wanted that drug overdoes link.

Nothing is for certain on his death yet though.

"Our sources this... our sources that..."

Multiple sources also state he was battling the flu. The flu causes major dehydration. I can testify to that. But, like I said... we await the autopsy results.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

So glad you recovered!

That is all.

Thank you Mother.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInitial

Thank God you pulled through for your family! Best wishes...

Thank you Middle. That's all I kept thinking about during those first days, was my family.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justaposter

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Prince did not die from the flu, there are multiple reports that it was a heroin overdose.

No sh*t really? I haven't heard that.

Me neither. It's not on any mainstream news source so I doubt this is true.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Anyone interested we have not had cold nor flu since we started using it the moment we feel an ting of illness 10 years ago.

articles.mercola.com...

"What we have done was rediscover the fact that silver kills bacteria, a fact which had actually been known for centuries… All of the organisms we tested were sensitive to the electrically generated silver ion, including some that were resistant to all known antibiotics… In no case were any undesirable side effects of the silver treatment apparent."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join