It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Plans Fifth Nuclear Test

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

US airstrikes are approved by the Syrian government and no matter how much you ignore that fact it still remains. Boots on the ground are special forces who have been present and are known to the Syrian and Russian government. We increased the number of spec ops.

Curiously enough I noticed once again, aside from you ignoring facts that dont support your angle, you once again ignored the fact other countries are present and have spec ops present also. Your failed attempt to single out the US has once again failed.

Yes, every time you lie, mislead, spin, omit, distort, ignore facts im going to call you out. If you want to spin and have people believe you without question may I suggest the Russian forums.
edit on 12-5-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

US airstrikes are approved by the Syrian government and no matter how much you ignore that fact it still remains. Boots on the ground are special forces who have been present and are known to the Syrian and Russian government. We increased the number of spec ops.

Agreeing with me isn going to earn you any points.

At least you admit US in Syria.

Not by permission of the Syrian government or mandated by the UN either.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

And trying to sidestep your unsupported claim wont score points with me.

So, again, who invaded Syria.

By the way you overlooked Chapter VII article 51. When ISIS decided to attack other countries they opened the door for a response under the UN charter. Why is that important? Feel free to read the UN resolutions dealing with ISIS and you will note they reference Chapter VII.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
how much tests they will continue to perform?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join