It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Plans Fifth Nuclear Test

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

North Korea is still at war with S. Korea, the US and the UN command.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

More western prop..........

Analysts at 38 North, a website devoted to watching and analyzing North Korea, said that they also saw, in satellite imagery, increased movement around the north portal but that there was LITTLE EVIDENCE that Pyongyang was planning an imminent nuclear test.

Riouz

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Riouz

Please point out where "imminent test" was used.

ETA - on the conspiracy side of things a residential building collapsed in Pyongyang. Its being reported as a structural failure due to an increased construction schedule by the dear leader. The conspiracy part is what the building that collapsed housed.

Scientists linked to their nuke / missile programs.
edit on 22-4-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

What they want to do to the US is utterly destroy it in a mushroom cloud, and if you can't see this then you're a delusional fool.

Calm down Chicken Little.

The fool buys that so the military industrial complex can build more bombs. Thats whats threatening the world, not some hobbits in a far off land.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
[The building, located between Kumsusan and the Youngsaeng Tower, a landmark in Pyongyang, was in the process of being taken down when the accident occurred.

"Due to lack of equipment and skilled labor, too much manpower was deployed at the site. Workers were dismantling the buildings with their bare hands," the source said.

The building's framework crumbled but no rescuers were deployed to the site for 10 days, the source said, making it likely many victims of the collapse died at the site.]

That's all I can find on the building and why it collapsed

but emphasis on North Korea has previously publicized the district as an area TO BE dedicated to Pyongyang's scientists

Riouz

edit on 22-4-2016 by Riouz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

What they want to do to the US is utterly destroy it in a mushroom cloud, and if you can't see this then you're a delusional fool.

Calm down Chicken Little.

The fool buys that so the military industrial complex can build more bombs. Thats whats threatening the world, not some hobbits in a far off land.

I would rather be "Chicken Little" and understand the actual reality of the world we live in, than cross my fingers, hope for the best, whistle a happy tune and ignore the latest little video and ranting statement from the NK regime threatening Nuclear Armageddon while actually also conducting fast-paced detonations of those weapons.

One of us is living in the real world, the other is living in a delusional alternate reality where the good guys become evil for having the audacity to do their jobs in defending the interests of the people who elected them.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz

More western prop..........

Wow, our agencies really are incredibly powerful, so powerful that we can somehow force the NK regime to issue threats constantly threatening the world, so powerful that we can control Kim's mind and make him write statements declaring China an enemy, so powerful that we can sneak into NK, dig a mile deep hole, drop a nuclear bomb into it, detonate it for all nations in the world to see...

Yeah, that's some mighty fine "propaganda" the US has there.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I would rather be "Chicken Little" and understand the actual reality of the world we live in…

Your world is an illusion, the real threat to world peace currently is the US military and NATO 'partners. allies, cronies proxies, etc.

NK isn't attacking anyone, the US military occupies the Korean Peninsula, nobody else. I know you know this, just blaming the victims, as usual.

USA,USA, USA!

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Whatever north korea.

Im sure the usa will leave the light on for ya.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Right now, not much is known about N. Korea's potential oil or gas reserves. They better keep it that way too if they want to continue being a sovereign nation.

I guarantee if the US finds out they have oil, they will be in there "liberating" the N. Korean people and spreading "Democracy" faster that you can say Freedom.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

NK isn't attacking anyone, the US military occupies the Korean Peninsula, nobody else. I know you know this, just blaming the victims, as usual.

I'm surprised you think you have any credibility left here, you repeatedly lie in your posts and present entirely false notions as being true.
The US is NOT "occupying" South Korea, they are there in partnership, by invitation, of the South Korean government. Just as the US is present in various other countries IN PARTNERSHIP with those host nations.

NK has threatened every country around it, and threatened the US. You can pretend this isn't true if you like, all sane and rational people know otherwise.

Once again, your insane loathing of the "evil west" is clouding your judgement and making you type things that are blatantly ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The US is NOT "occupying" South Korea, they are there in partnership, by invitation, of the South Korean government.

You rewrote the definition of self delusion with that one. Save it for someone else, you aren't fooling anyone when you say, "…the US doesn't occupy… (then say) …they are there…"

read that sentence back to yourself until you get the mind meld. Empires always say they are invited, anyway. All it makes clear is you are misguided or a minion.

nuff' said, intrptr out
edit on 22-4-2016 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I heard a forthcoming trend in N. Korea will be sun tans. Real deep tans. Even underground.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You can't really believe that 28,000 US military personnel could "occupy" a nation of 50 million Koreans?

"Occupation" has a very specific meaning in regard to military force.

It does not mean "resident in".

edit on 22-4-2016 by draoicht because: replied to wrong poster

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: draoicht

You can't really believe that 28,000 US military personnel could "occupy" a nation of 50 million Koreans?

"Occupation" has a very specific meaning in regard to military force.

It does not mean "resident in".

You're responding to the wrong person, intrptr is the one who thinks the US is "occupying" South Korea, not me

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The US is NOT "occupying" South Korea, they are there in partnership, by invitation, of the South Korean government.

You rewrote the definition of self delusion with that one. Save it for someone else, you aren't fooling anyone when you say, "…the US doesn't occupy… (then say) …they are there…"

read that sentence back to yourself until you get the mind meld. Empires always say they are invited, anyway. All it makes clear is you are misguided or a minion.

nuff' said, intrptr out

Enough already.
You and I both know what you meant by using the word "Occupying".
The US us NOT an occupying force in SK.

You have a well recorded history of making the same claims about every NATO base in the world being an "occupation" by the US.

This is ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Sorry.

I was distracted by laughing at the post I intended to reply to.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I sure hope if your assessment rings true they'll
send you on the ground to accomplish your
audacious military mission. Nothing I despise
more than politicians, is arm chair strategist,
who recommend sending men into combat,
when there's clearly no threat to National Security.

As was the case with several past conflicts.

Usually the people who make assessments as such
will not be required to put their life on the line.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Just because congress authorizes the use of military force doesn't make it right. Especially when said authorization was based on lies.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
I heard a forthcoming trend in N. Korea will be sun tans. Real deep tans. Even underground.

You can usually tell when they're gearing up for a shot because they put in a lot of aboveground wiring from the downhole instrumentation to some monitoring shacks.

I'm not at work, but if they're not laying cable in a big spiderweb around their test site, it will be different from the other times they fired one off. But hey, it's NORK, who can say?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join