It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department Office Removed Benghazi Files After Congressional Subpoena

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
In March of 2015, The House Benghazi Committee issued a subpoena for Benghazi records from the U.S. State Department.

The State Department somehow and mysteriously "moved" those records (electronic) to some other place.

The claim (excuse) is the records were flagged for archiving, but that was in April 2015.

Then miraculously, they "found" the "lost" records in December.

Always a mystery when it comes to anything Hillary was involved in while she was Secretary of State from 2009 until she quit in early 2013.

Aside from her own private email system being withheld for years after she left office, it seems many people still in the SD are somehow floundering and delaying as much as possible to cover up whatever they are scared of.

Never fails.

I bet those newly found records have been "amended" to keep Hillary off the hotseat again.

I predict something will go haywire and she will get exposed soon, probably before the DNC Convention.

What will happen if she gets into the Presidency?

State Department Office Removed Benghazi Files After Congressional Subpoena

State Department officials removed files from the secretary’s office related to the Benghazi attack in Libya and transferred them to another department after receiving a congressional subpoena last spring, delaying the release of the records to Congress for over a year.

Attorneys for the State Department said the electronic folders, which contain hundreds of documents related to the Benghazi attack and Libya, were belatedly rediscovered at the end of last year.

They said the files had been overlooked by State Department officials because the executive secretary’s office transferred them to another department and flagged them for archiving last April, shortly after receiving a subpoena from the House Select Committee on Benghazi.

another day, another million $$ gone

edit on Apr-21-2016 by xuenchen because: Hillary for President !!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Excuse me while I go put on my surprised face.

.......got it.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
She is the Calamity Jane of women politicians. Everything Hillary has her hands in is a calamity.

I thought Obama was the scourge of the presidency, and he definitely is, but Hillary, if she were to become president, will turn what is left of America from Obama, and twist those remains with her dagger of death.

Her track record of corruption already proves that beyond any doubt.

Anyone supporting her should be considered an enemy of the state, just like Obama has been. The most corrupt loving scum the modern world has ever known.
edit on 21-4-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: Er... calamity james... Jane haha

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Each time that these things happen in the Obama camp, the excuse is 'uh, oops' just a big oops.

Nixon had 18 minutes of erased tape.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
June 28, 2016

No Excuses for Hillary Clinton this time. Even her Clinton News Network (CNN) is saying that today's report shows a "tragic failure of leadership" on her part in the Benghazi incident.

Story: www.cnn.com...

-cwm

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
In all honesty, I never believed anyone would be able to make the Obama Presidency look good.

Now, with Clinton looking more and more like she is going to get the "big seat", I'm not so sure.

We may look back at the last eight years with fond nostalgia.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh come on now!

Surely you realize that they never meant to deceive the American people. You do understand that it was a simple misunderstanding about the necessary procedures for documents under legal scrutiny. Nothing more than a careless mistake that the information in these files was overlooked. Clearly they just didn't know that those files were applicable to the investigation.

Benghazi?

You know that was whole debacle cleared, right? Wasn't it? I mean there's not still an ongoing investigation into the happenings are there? Why would those files need to be easily accessible?

new topics

top topics

join