It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Will be Heard!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
this is from a friend of mine from a different website. please read!

I WILL BE HEARD

Encouraging kindness, and enlightenment
(read slowly and carefully)

By: Eric (Skyblayde) Estrada

Times are changing
and things will never be the same.

In the recent years, technology has advanced dramatically. Society has Changed.
Our daily way of life has been altered forever.

Our power has resurfaced time and time again through our creativity,
proving the impossible possible...
and Still..
it stands strong against our ignorance..
...which has left those bound by this ignorance, in awe of its splendor.

We all strive to make a difference of some kind, to become a productive citizen, an important person. We all feel that to lose this "rat race" is to be worthless. but I tell you this. You are wrong.
The Survival of the Fittest will no longer apply to the future generations ahead.
If one goes down, we all will go down.

We all long for a meaning, and when we find none, we often create our own.
Often indulging in the past and the future, and forgetting the now. We have focused on not becoming, but rather, focused on Indulging in what and who we are. Life is not about who you are. It is about who you want to be. It is time to realize this. But in order for one to know what they want to be, they must know what they are and what they are not.

This is the reason that people suffer. You must know pain to truly understand and know what pleasure is. You must know rich to know poor. To completely understand love, one must know fear.
Our mistake is that we have trapped ourselves in fear... we have become too attached to this fear-based love, This Fear based reality... We have forgotten true pure unconditional love. And this is exactly what we need to remember...

It is time to give the world what they lack.
For the worlds greatest problems stem from a lack of love.

Marianne williamson once said:

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fears is that we are all powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us.
and we ask ourselves,
who am i to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented or faboulus
Actually, who are you not to be?

We are beings of love. It NOW is the time to BE!

Each and every course of action, or lack of action, that you take... every single choice... every word or smile, Has an impact on your life, whether it be major or minuet, as well as in the daily lives of others around you.

Our world is becoming more advanced, and thus, our choices and situations have become far more complex. The daily things that we usually take for granted, affects all of our lives, as a whole, not just yours. Such as how we "just" might throw a cigarrete butt on the ground, carelessly thinking of it, or not responding to someone in need, expecting someone else to handle it.

How long does it take to hold open a door for someone?
How HARD can it be to give a stranger a smile or a freindly nod and hello?
How much could you help someone, by simply saying a good qoute, or giving a helping hand,or even offering advice.
How many people would you encourage, if you showed them one single act of kindness.
How many people would begin to recognize not all people are bad, if just one simple man decided to love them for what
they are and admire them for who they want to be.

How many of us would rather ignore a request for help rather than help someone in need?
How many would not react and dig their nose deeper in a book, if you hear someone screaming?
How many would get more into their video games, if they hear someone crying?
How many of you would expect someone else to take the responsility of taking action?
How many of you would act, on instant, with no excuses as to why not- ??

Women are taught to scream FIRE when being raped in New york, because most people won't respond!
Once I heard of a woman who had been assault over a period of 3 days and eventually murdered making very LOUD noise the whole time in an apartment building. No one did anything about it. They had expected someone was already helping.

And this is how WE are?

It does not matter if it will interrupt your plans, or daily schedule...
it does not matter if you are late for work...
it does not matter if your worst enemy is helping...
and it should not matter what race/religion (s)he is.

Would you act if this person was in dire need?

WE ARE THE HUMAN SPECIES! WE ARE PART OF THIS WORLD! AND WE-AS-A-RACE WEILD SOME OF THE GREATEST POWERS THIS UNIVERSE HAS TO OFFER!

HOW CAN YOU LET OTHERS TAKE AWAY YOUR POWER!?

Tell me...
Who else can take responsibility for the actions of the human race, save the human race themselves?

If EVERYONE threw away their trash on the ground every day, the earth would be a mess, the earth would die fast.

The Individual DOES contributes to the masses.

The Secret to Abundance is simple when one understands this simple concept:

If everyone always TOOK from others, eventually few would hoard everything while the rest suffered miserably from a lack of EVERYTHING.

....But if everyone always GAVE to others, everyone would constantly receive, and no one would EVER suffer from a lack of ANYTHING
so what are we doing to ourselves?

It is possible to care about everyone, even if some do get on your nerves. It is even possible to fall in love with humanity, when considering their AMAZING potentials. We, The Human race have the most amazing ability to express and manifest our imagination in such a way that it is becoming more real every day.

As Albert einstien once said

" He who can no longer stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead.
It is the (wo)man that becomes situated in the mindset of "nothing surprises me anymore"... who has lost touch with the joyous rewards of curiosity, who no longer hungers to know. It is the insatiable thirst that leads our sciences head-on, that these people have forgotten. These people...It is They who have forgotten their inner child."

Most people are content to settle for the normal...
but ladies, and gentlemen, we are living in an age where we must stop settling for "normal" and "ordinary", This is a time to start heading beyond. This is a time to forget old social standards, to leave behind the "old and worn out" ways of doing things. It is a time to CREATE. It is a time to IMAGINE ... It is a time to MANIFEST and to BELIEVE!!!!!

These are times when everything we can think of can have possibility,
Anything we can believe in, Can manifest... so be careful what you wish for.

We are each unique, we each have a talent, some never seek to find these talents..
others find them the day they are born. some even find it accidentally.

Each person is different from the other, as a snowflake is never the same as any other snowflake.

Those who long for a change, and those who are afraid of change, I urge you, be aware, change is iminent. There is work to be done. But the work does not always lie in actively making things happen in public, We do not need to try to change the world... but rather,we should be taking actions and providing influences upon our own personal selves.

Simply put...
Take care of yourselves and others!

I was told once by an intoxicated man who was sitting by a fire when i was at the age of 13, something that changed my life. This man seemed of no importance at the time, but seeing as how my mother knew him(although vaguely) I gave him the benfit of doubt. He told me to come closer so he could have a look at me, and as his eyes looked over me, I saw something in him that was beyond human... To this day I swear God spoke through him to me... I looked at him, thinking he was insane, half scared, half curious and he said something to me that changed my life forever.

... He said to me, "Study thyself, only then will you become great boy... only then... will you become great."

This kind of comment caught me off guard. It is a constant and daily reminder, that, the better i know myself, the better I will understand others as well as the nature of reality.

The times are coming where we will be faced with a great decision.

Till then, the best way to make a difference in the world, is to work on yourself so that you may contribute to others, rather than forcing others to be what you think is right.
I myself, am too busy controlling myself to be worried about controlling others.

Alot of people are full of fear.. But we need to become fearless.
But according to a 3 year old child, mentioned in the Indigo Children book, The mother says "son, do you know what fearless means?"
the boy says "Yes"
She asks "what does it mean son?"
he responds with "I believe in myself!"

Fearlessness is not the absence of fear, but rather, it is believing in yourself...

A Concept is NOTHING, it is Worth nothing, until it is made into an experience. Only when a concept is made into an experience is it worth anything.

People, it is time to stop conceptualizing, and start experiencing.

Our world cannot change suddenly, but our people can take care of themselves and others. This will set examples for others to live by. You can become a beacon of light to help others see their way in the dark. We must brace ourselves for the next leap in human evolution. because soon, What exists in our imagination, will surface, and provide the next steps of our reality. How fast we can adapt, determines our survival, and whether or not you can dish out enough love for yourself, or for others, will determine our future.

PLEASE remember... One man can contribute.

"What you believe, determines what you make real"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can Contact me VIA:
AIM- Skyblayde9
MSN- [email protected]
Yahoo- Skyblayde197
ICQ- 69523224

"Our only boundries are our limits,
the only limits we bear,
are the ones that we create for ourselves"
Visit www.universe-people.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
```````````````Skyblayde``````````````````````

i love it. here is some more written by the same person.

And so it is that in the moment you pledge your highest love, you greet your greatest fear.
For the first thing you worry about after saying “I love you” is whether you’ll hear it back. And if you hear it back, then you begin immediately to worry that the love you have just found, you will lose.

Yet if you knew Who You Are-that you are the most magnificent, the most remarkable, the most splendid being ever created-you would never fear. For who could reject such wondrous magnificence? Not even God could find fault in such a being.
But you do not know Who You Are, and you think you are a great deal less. And where did you get the idea of how much less than magnificent you are? From the only people whose word you would take on everything. From your mother and your father.

These are the people who love you the most. Why would they lie to you? Yet have they not told you that you are too much of this, and not enough of that? Have they not reminded you that you are to be seen and not heard? Have they not scolded you in some of the moments of your greatest exuberance? And, did they not encourage you to set aside some of your wildest imagining?

It was your parents who taught you that love is conditional-you have felt their conditions many times-and that is the experience you take into your own love relationships.
For have you not experienced the banishment of your own parents? Do you not know the pain of their damnation? You have forgotten what it was like to be loved without condition.

This fear-based love reality dominates your experience of love; indeed, actually creates it. For not only do you see yourself receiving love which is conditional, you also watch yourself giving it in the same way. And even while you withhold and retreat and set your conditions, a part of you knows this is not what love really is. Still, you seem powerless to change the way you dispense it. You’ve learned the hard way, you tell yourself, and you’ll be damned if you’re going to leave yourself vulnerable again. Yet the truth is, you’ll be damned if you don’t.

[By your own (mistaken) thoughts about love do you damn yourself never to experience it purely.

Every action taken by human beings is based in love or fear, not simply those dealing with relationships. Decisions affecting business, industry, politics, relig*ion, the education of your young, the social agenda of your nations, the economic goals of your society, choices involving war, peace, attack, defense, aggression, submission; determinations to covet or give away, to save or to share, to unite or to divide-every single free choice you ever undertake arises out of one of the only two possible thoughts there are: a thought of love or a thought of fear.
Fear is the energy which contracts, closes down, draws in, runs, hides, hoards, harms.
Love is the energy which expands, opens up, sends out, stays, reveals, shares, heals.
Fear wraps our bodies in clothing, love allows us to stand naked. Fear clings to and clutches all that we have, love gives all that we have away. Fear holds close, love holds dear. Fear grasps, love lets go. Fear rankles, love soothes. Fear attacks, love amends.
Every’ human thought, word, or deed is based in one emotion or the other. You have no choice about this, because there is nothing else from which to choose. But you have free choice about which of these to select.

You have been taught to live in fear. You have been told about the survival of the fittest and the victory of the strongest and the success of the cleverest. Precious little is said about the glory of the most loving. And so you strive to be the fittest, the strongest, the cleverest-in one way or another-and if you see yourself as something less than this in any situation, you fear loss, for you have been told that to be less is to lose.
And so of course you choose the action fear sponsors, for that is what you have been taught. Yet I teach you this: when you choose the action love sponsors, then will you do more than survive, then will you do more than win, then will you do more than succeed. Then will you experience the full glory of Who You Really Are, and who you can be.
To do this you must turn aside the teachings of your well-meaning, but misinformed, worldly tutors, and hear the teachings of those whose wisdom comes from another source.

There is only one purpose for all of life, and that is for you and all that lives to experience fullest glory.
Everything else you say, think, or do is attendant to that function. There is nothing else for your soul to do, and nothing else your soul wants to do.
The wonder of this purpose is that it is never-ending. An ending is a limitation, and our purpose is without such a boundary. Should there come a moment in which you experience yourself in your fullest glory, you will in that instant imagine an ever greater glory to fulfill. The more you are, the more you can become, and the more you can become, the more you can yet be.

The deepest secret is that life is not a process of discovery, but a process of creation.
You are not discovering yourself, but creating yourself anew. Seek, therefore, not to find out Who You Are, seek to determine Who You Want to Be.

what do you guys and gals think? personally, i love it all.

[edit on 13-1-2005 by vishnu192]

[edit on 13-1-2005 by vishnu192]

Mod Edit:to remove ALL-CAPS from thread title. *Please don't post more than 500 words without the permission of the owner of ATS.*

[edit on 18-1-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by vishnu192
By: Eric (Skyblayde) Estrada

I thought he was cool in Chips.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
hello is anybody there!!??!!:

how:

come on people! hardly anyone has looked at this topic - 72 at the point of me writing this. sure, its a bit of a long read, but its worth it. what do you all think about what skyblade says?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Lucidity & clarity come to us all - those who prepare for their arrival & experience them in life & not on their death bed, as ye of willfully ignorant mind are apt to do, are leagues ahead, yet, we are somehow lauded for achieving what should be a basic step in our Creator's design.

new topics

top topics

join