It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Transgendered in the Bathrooms really the issue?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Not sure where the locker room issue came in unless some consider this too snowball to that point.

Already HERE

Personally I think the True Transgendered just want to be left in peace to do their business.

My semi-educated guess is that you are probably right. Unfortunately, sometimes (or often) its the loudest ones that garner the attention.... which leads to pandering politicians bending to their will.... which leads to threads like this one.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

You are beautiful and that's not chat up line. To me almost everyone is beautiful except those who commit mass murder or rape or other evil things. You remind me of my mother who was on the bike for about 10 years of my childhood.

Toilets are the two P's poos and pees.
When I was little I use to try pee standing up it always ended up running down my leg.
I had a boyfriend who like to pee sitting down.

Anyway thanks for sharing your story.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

no but they distract us using this non issue

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
What's more likely? A transgender person (0.3% of the population... and also a choice, by the way) doing something wildly inappropriate or criminal... or a sex offender? There are more than 8x as many sex offenders, by the way (assuming zero are transgender, of course). It's less about being transgender than it is this deranged liberal sensibility that "Anything goes. Your concerns are invalid. We will not work towards a solution with you."
www.vox.com...

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Please America stop mandating people pissing and pooping.

You are embarrassing yourself...again.

You go too far...again

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
What's more likely? A transgender person (0.3% of the population... and also a choice, by the way) doing something wildly inappropriate or criminal... or a sex offender? There are more than 8x as many sex offenders, by the way (assuming zero are transgender, of course). It's less about being transgender than it is this deranged liberal sensibility that "Anything goes. Your concerns are invalid. We will not work towards a solution with you."
www.vox.com...

So they had a choice in their brain chemistry.. riiiiigghhhhttttt. And i guess mental gender is just a choice too huh? Smh.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This is the least important issue ever.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The main thing is that people are afraid of the unknown and the unfamiliar. They see perverts in womens clothes and vice versa as perverts wanting to sneak into the wrong "stable" to harm their kids. The trans gender issue is something else entirely, but people in general don't see it like this. They don't realise that the real wolves will still sneak into these places, regardless of what is legally allowed. The fear is not directed at the real trans genders, but rather at the deceivers, who aren't bothered by the laws in the first place. By forcing the issue, trans genders are actually making it worse. Having said that, I can understand why. It is important to educate humanity that there is nothing to fear from people with alternative lifestyles who DOES NOT ENDANGER their kids and families. Education is important! Thing is, that for most people this is a different concept to grasp. Everything left of mainstream is perversion and gays/lesbian/transgender are grouped in with pedophile and pervert. Unfair I know. As a Christian I don't necessarily agree with all alternative lifestyles, but I don't believe in judging others nor with forcing my idea of morality on others.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

As far as I know, most/many transsexuals still consider themselves straight. It's far more likely a trans would face abuse in a men's bathroom than women facing abuse from a trans in a female bathroom.

The only concern I see that someone brought up on a different thread is men pretending to be trans in order to go into women's bathrooms looking for victims. Frankly, if someone was willing to do that they'd be doing it already. It's not like transsexuals are everywhere & by legally being allowed to use women's bathrooms they are going to suddenly increase the level of camouflage for sex predators.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join