It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earn Easy Cash in Your Spare Time (Not Spam)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Colombian officials want 17,000 fighters of the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) caught so they have devised an unusual plan to capture them. They (The Colombian government,) have invited the world's bounty hunters to search its mountains and jungles and then bring back rebel chiefs in return for cash rewards. Rewards may be as high as $2 million on the heads of some outlaws

story.news.yahoo.com.../nm/20050113/od_nm/colombia_rewards_dc

Colombia on Wednesday invited the world's bounty hunters to scour its jungles and mountains and drag back rebel chiefs in return for cash rewards.

"It would be great if all the bounty hunters in the world came to capture those bandits. The money's there for them, and the rewards are good," Vice President Francisco Santos told reporters.

The Colombian government has put rewards of up to about $2 million on the heads of outlaws like Manuel "Sureshot" Marulanda, veteran Marxist commander of the 17,000 fighters of the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC).

This sounds like a plan to me, however I have one or two problems with it. How will those bounty hunters know the bad chiefs from the good chiefs? What will happen if they shoot back at you, can you defend yourself?

Just curious, but how many of you would take on a job like this?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This certainly beats stuffing envelopes or delivering pizza flyers door to door.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Im your man for the job! lol i would... unlike the police you dont need no stinkin warrant you just knock the door down and start arresting people and i think your aloud to defend yourself because your issued a weapon and handcuffs.. and 2 mill ohh baby i would be bringing out like 3 guys at a time lol

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Bounty Hunters...
The lowest of low

new topics

top topics

join