It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Ready for Huge Obamacare Premium Hikes in 2017

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
June 23, 2016

The GOP has unified around the ObamaCare replacement plan that they're hoping Donald Trump will endorse, and use to help defeat Hillary.

Executive Summary of Plan: abetterway.speaker.gov...

Chicago Tribune Article: www.chicagotribune.com...

It will be awkward for Paul Ryan to seek Donald's endorsement after giving him such a cold shoulder. But to defeat Hillary, they must bury the tomahawk!
-cwm

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
August 16, 2016

Add AETNA-COVENTRY to the list of health insurers bailing out of the ObamaCare marketplace disaster. Aetna announced yesterday that it will only participate in four states for 2017.. Nebraska, Deleware, Virginia & Iowa.

No complaints from the Obama Administration, because every private company that bails, makes their back-door method for taking the country to single-payer, Medicare-for-all, that much closer to reality.

Thank-goodness only 8% of Americans have to buy their own individual-family health insurance plan. The choices in 2017 will be very slim, and the prices through the roof, unless your income is low enough for the government to pay most of your monthly premium.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
One thing that really perplexes me about California, is why the state keeps pushing to allow Illegal Aliens to purchase ObamaCare health insurance. Now, they're about to enact "waiver authority".

Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

They are FOOLS if they believe that a 40 year old illegal immigrant is going to pay $400 a month for a health insurance policy that carries a 2017 ObamaCare-mandated deductible of $7,200.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Was just put on notice today that my HMO silver plan is increasing $479 a month. I'm already paying $725 a month right now for no service, no doctors in network, only one hospital accepts it cr*p!

Go Trump!!!

STM

edit on 1-11-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
a reply to: Snarl

Was just put on notice today that my HMO silver plan is increasing $479 a month. I'm already paying $725 a month right now for no service, no doctors in network, only one hospital accepts it cr*p!

Go Trump!!!

STM

?? By over 50%? No way.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

You're right! I was so angry I didn't break it down properly! My medical is $705 per month, my dental is $20 per month. (And this is just for me just so you understand) The medical payment is increasing $479 per month. I haven't checked on the dental yet. . . .

I've heard that the increases will vary from state to state . . . I'm in Texas. Have you checked yours? And what state are you in?

STM

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join