It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are the JESUITS running the world

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
www.biblebelievers.org.au... hears a link i was reding about a powerful, evil catholic order, any catholics out there want to share any info on this society. It says they are taking over the world and the vatican is helping them.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
With 2.2 billion members, the catholic church and it's ungrateful children have already taken over the world.......

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
With 2.2 billion members, the catholic church and it's ungrateful children have already taken over the world.......

Come on....even the Catholics themselves only claim a billion:

www.cathnews.com...

The number of these who are actually practicing will be considerbly less.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangeman dave
www.biblebelievers.org.au... hears a link i was reding about a powerful, evil catholic order, any catholics out there want to share any info on this society. It says they are taking over the world and the vatican is helping them.

I am not Jesuit and know nothing about them but I looked at the website you posted. These are the same rantings from Jack Chick telling the story about Alberto Rivera. By the way Alberto Rivera was a con man. ic.net...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Pbrez is correct about the Rivera story being a hoax. Practically everything on the "Bible Believers" website is a paranoid fairy tale.

The real Jesuits:

www.jesuit.org...

[edit on 13-1-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
masonic light u are always there or there about to defend the rc orders why, im beggining to think after doing some reading that the knights of malta and jesuits are intertwinned. if this group is as big as it seems theres nothing to stop there members becomming masons and why do they not rubbish the oath? heres there oathwww.biblebelievers.org.au...
this oath ml is not only on the bible believers site it is also on three irish sites as i know you dont believe this site. i believe tis oath it wouldnt surprise me as there church did kill jews and protestants down throught the ages so it wouldnt surprise me one bit.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Orangeman Dave...
The link you posted is messed up.
the proper link is www.biblebelievers.org.au...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

if this group is as big as it seems theres nothing to stop there members becomming masons and why do they not rubbish the oath?

There's nothing to stop anyone becoming a mason and "rubbishing" the oath. Why single out Catholics?

You've already been told that the links you have posted contain false information. Why persist with promoting the lie?

I have a feeling that if you post the links to the "three Irish sites", that they will turn out to be just as fallible. In fact, I'd hedge my bets that the sites that you mention are nothing more than Protestant secular sites.

You believe what you want to believe. You can't see past hatred.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   

masonic light u are always there or there about to defend the rc orders why,

Look; as most everyone here is aware, I'm no big fan of the Roman Catholic Church. As far as that goes, I'm not exactly jumping for joy on the Protestants' side either. In fact, I couldn't really care less. I don't agree with the Jesuits, but just because I don't agree with them doesn't mean that I would sanction spreading disinformation about them. Same thing with the previously debated Knights of Columbus.

On the subject, I'm not taking any sides. I don't care about the Catholic position, but I also don't care about the Protestant position. Therefore, I consider myself unbiased.

In the past, there have been Jesuits who have done some very bad things. On the other hand, there have been Jesuits who've done some very good things. Same is true with every organization. And it's just not fair to attack organizations as a whole without regard to their individual members who make up such organizations.

if this group is as big as it seems theres nothing to stop there members becomming masons and why do they not rubbish the oath? heres there oathwww.biblebelievers.org.au...
this oath ml is not only on the bible believers site it is also on three irish sites as i know you dont believe this site. i believe tis oath it wouldnt surprise me as there church did kill jews and protestants down throught the ages so it wouldnt surprise me one bit.

As mentioned before, this oath was proven to be a hoax a long, long time ago. It's no different than anti-Masons claiming that Masons are satanists, which they base on bogus documents.

If we find something we disagree with, let's attack the argument instead of the arguer. I personally am disgusted with the childish attacks on people's beliefs that have been slung around here lately (and this isn't directed at you, Dave, but just in general). But my point is that people do ousy research, will believe anything a couple of quack websites tell them, and then will attack real people on false premisses. This kind of behavior is unsuited to men and women of character and integrity.

Believe it or not, people can argue and disagree, and still do so respectfully, and by using facts instead of conspiracy theories or fairy tales. Usually, when someone resorts to ad hominem personal attacks, it indicates that their argument is weak, so they have to demonize their opponent in order to try to rob him/her of credibility. But this isn't really logical argument at all, it's nothing more than childish name calling.

Consider a member here who calls himself "saint4god". This guy is opposed to Freemasonry, but always behaves respectfully, and doesn't sink to the level of many of the other Masonic opponents by lying and personal attacks. Such a person I can respect, no matter if I disagree with him.

Now, if you disagree with the Catholics, fine. Just say why exactly you disagree with them, and invite a Catholic to refute. But when doing so, please make sure what you write is accurate; bearing false witness is a sin in Protestantism too.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
A link that explains the lie.

www.geocities.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
no leveller it wasnt a secular protestant site for your info it attacked the orange order and masons as well! The site is an evangelical site no wonder english people are hated The WORLD OVER with there pompous attitudes. So you believe this phony statement comming from rome about the oath, yeah its easy for them to have counter propoganda just like calling people money grabbers when they try to sue the church for abuse.Me personally wouldnt believe a thing they say,write,carve,indent but you seem to believe the biggest corrupt liars on earth batter in as they say.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

no leveller it wasnt a secular protestant site for your info it attacked the orange order and masons as well!

Then why post it as a source? Let me bring up the past...

From www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Khonsu
Orangeman Dave,
By linking a site as evidence to a specific claim you are endorsing that claim and the other claims on it unless you specifically make note that you don't. You claim to be a Freemason but a Freemason would not link a site which falsely slanders his craft as viable information. The site is bogus and the information presented on it is as well, but if you were a traveling man you would know this as its quite evident.

Where did you come from and where is your grand east?

I post this only because I can't understand how you could use as a source websites that say one thing you believe, yet slander your Orange Order or Masonry as you claim to be one. I'm finding it very hard to believe you are a Mason.
I also do not approve of the Roman Catholic Church. I believe much of their history is full of corruption and lies. However as a Christian which I know you are, your behavior concerning Catholics, Jesuits, Cantenians, etc... is not reflecting a Christian attitude.
Please do not take this as an attack against you, I believe you are honest in your beliefs, and have a mistrust of the RCC but are not ant-Catholic as you have stated in the past. I merely wish to point out you come across to many as someone on the attack, not that you're initiating an attack, but that is how it comes across.
Again I'm not attacking you I'm explaing this as I see it.

[edit on 1/14/2005 by cotwom]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

no leveller it wasnt a secular protestant site for your info it attacked the orange order and masons as well!

Well put your money where your mouth is. Post the link.

Let's see where you get the information which helps you to form your opinion.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
cuttingedge.org... leveller heres one this guy was a jesuit priest, he was sent to infiltrate protestants and destroy their churches, until he seen that errors of rome. He admitted in 1967 that the oath in congress which i posted on bible believers was true as he was in it!www.ianpaisley.org...://www.acts2.com/thebibletruth/Internet_Radio_Archive.htm heres a broadcast go on and listen leveller it has been backed up by ex-jesuit. These oaths were administered to non catholics who had a sword placed at there throat FACT.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Come on....even the Catholics themselves only claim a billion:

www.cathnews.com...

The number of these who are actually practicing will be considerbly less.

I'm not sure the reference, but the 2.2 was meant to include all christianity, hence the ungrateful children remark.....

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
For years, joining the Masons was ex post facto grounds for excommunication from the Roman Catholic Church, as my dad learned when he became a Mason (he'd written off the Catholic church thirty years ago, so he didn't much care....).

Yet some people, like "masonic light" -- whom, despite the historical antipathy between the two, is willing to defend them because he doesn't believe in lies and vicious gossip -- is attacked by many of the yapping poodles here, who wouldn't recognize integrity if it pooped in their iPod headphones.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   

cuttingedge.org... leveller heres one this guy was a jesuit priest, he was sent to infiltrate protestants and destroy their churches, until he seen that errors of rome. He admitted in 1967 that the oath in congress which i posted on bible believers was true as he was in it!www.ianpaisley.org...://www.acts2.com/thebibletruth/Internet_Radio_Archive.htm heres a broadcast go on and listen leveller it has been backed up by ex-jesuit. These oaths were administered to non catholics who had a sword placed at there throat FACT.

Thanks for the links Dave. They are incredibly informative.

ianpaisley.org?
This isn't the same Ian Paisley who called the Pope, the anti-Christ? Nah. Must have been someone else. This also isn't the guy who tried to scupper the Good Friday Peace Agreement in Northern Ireland either? Nah. He must have a brother. And he must be a great guy. He even started up his own church so he could warn us all about the dangers of Catholisism.

cuttingedge.org?
Great site. I go there for all of my NWO needs. Luckily, they warn us there of those nasty masons, and Jews. Oh. And Catholics. I can sleep better at night knowing this website exposes the truth. That's if it's not raining. This site even warns me that George Bush might be sending a hurricane my way as he can control the weather. I'll have to e.mail him and ask for some sunshine as I've got a couple of days off this week.

acts2.com?
Great factual site. Even posts the Protocols of Zion as fact so that we can all hate the Jews. I'm sure I read somewhere that the protocols are a forgery..... but nah.... they must be true because this site says they are. They also kindly warn us about the Vatican attempting to place the anti-Christ on the throne. Great to see these caring and considerate people watching out for the likes of us sinners.

Well Dave, you got me beat. I don't know how I ever could have doubted your credibility. It's obvious that you've done your homework. With sites like these in your arsenal I just don't know how anyone will ever be able to disagree with you again.

By the way. I've got to apologise for not listening to the radio link you posted. But to tell the truth, after looking through some of the crap on the sites you posted, I simply couldn't be bothered.

[edit on 14-1-2005 by Leveller]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
[edit on 1/14/2005 by cotwom]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

That guy is Alberto Rivera and he is proven as a HOAX. Here is an interseting link about the cutting edge. www.masonicinfo.com... read at the bottome about the year 2000 update. David Bay is a little mentally disturbed. Orangeman like I posted before, I was protestant and I went to pentacostal churches that preached like the cutting edge. I heard all of this before and none of it was the truth. Again you have a personal problem with Catholics.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Off_The_Street, thanks for the thumbs up.

Readers, another page that exposes the Alberto Rivera hoax in even more detail is ic.net...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join