It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panama Papers Expose Clinton’s Elite and Criminal Campaign Donors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Some more revelations from the now famous "Panama Papers".

Look like the Clinton Family is tied to several people involved with the off-shore corporate scandal.

So we have Hillary herself criticizing the efforts of tax evasion and saying she will go after them.

Then we find out it may actually be the other way around as usual.

Bill Clinton even pardoned one while President.

People still don't seem to "get it" about the Clinton Family.

BOMB SHELL: Panama Papers Expose Clinton’s Elite and Criminal Campaign Donors

.... thanks to the recently leaked Panama Papers, that public persona is getting peeled back layer by layer. Recently leaked names from the papers link the campaign financed-careers to Hillary and the former President Bill Clinton to those who use the offshore tax shelters. Not only do their financiers use unethical offshore tax-havens, but many of them out downright criminals.

Earlier this month, the hypocritical Clinton blasted those who were exposed and tied to the offshore tax havens.

According to the report, among those ties, are Gabrielle Fialkoff, finance director for Hillary Clinton’s first campaign for the U.S. Senate; Frank Giustra, a Canadian mining magnate who has traveled the globe with Bill Clinton; the Chagoury family, which pledged $1 billion in projects to the Clinton Global Initiative; and Chinese billionaire Ng Lap Seng, who was at the center of a Democratic fund-raising scandal when Bill Clinton was president. Also using the Panamanian law firm was the company founded by the late billionaire investor Marc Rich, an international fugitive when Bill Clinton pardoned him in the final hours of his presidency.

I'm confident the Clintons knew nothing of these activities.

They sure are a tongue twisty family..

She sells seashells by the seashore.
The shells she sells are surely seashells.
So if she sells shells on the seashore,
I'm sure she sells seashore shells.

Who Me?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Please make the bad lady go away!!! I'll take anything at this point!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think its gotten to the point where most people just expect their politicians to be crooks. If they can't be successful crooks, they got no business running the country.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I will add another link here to add to the thread.

With friends like that, who needs enemies?

S&F

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

We truly do have the possibility that this scumbag will go down for all of her crimes!

I find it odd that some people are so cynical that nothing will come from all of this, especially the Panama Papers. We se now why the media attempted to focus upon Putin. Our MSM will defend their chosen puppet till the end but fortunately we have the alt-media in high gear mode!

Hillary for Prison 2016!!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Hilary supporters don't care how vile she is because they are dogmatic slaves to partisan politics. It only matters that Hilary has a vagina and gets elected. Her crimes are irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
So members of the elite know people that are also part of the elite and those people did shady things? COLOR ME SUPRISED. Nice try at a hit job. I really wish people would focus this hard on the other candidates.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

4 simple tax reforms that would fix this probem

•All accounts of all companies on public record
•All beneficial ownership on public record, proven by a requirement that banks confirm the beneficial ownership of companies they provide services to
•Directorships on public record
•Forcing trusts to be on public record.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I'm confident the Clintons knew nothing of these activities.

Just like Putin, right?

new topics

top topics

join