It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"ISIS" Drugs 7000 gazelles by poisoning watering holes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Butterfinger

They did this in hopes that it would make the gazelle's easier to capture, according to the article

despicable :/

Easier to capture for what purpose.?

War brides of course.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This is, something, that will never be tolerated.. An animal of nature, is not of the Kingdom of god. I expect a full retribution..

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVtech34
I know the Romans in their zealotry burned down the library of Alexandria. I don't know where I'm going with this...

From Wiki;

The Library of Alexandria was one of the largest and most significant libraries of the ancient world.[1] Famous for having been burned, thus resulting in the loss of many scrolls and books, it has become a symbol of "knowledge and culture destroyed." Although there is a tradition of the burning of the Library at Alexandria, the library may have suffered several fires or acts of destruction, of varying degrees, over many years. Different cultures may have blamed each other throughout history, or distanced their ancestors from responsibility, and therefore leaving conflicting and inconclusive fragments from ancient sources on the exact details of the destruction. Experts differ on when books in the actual library were destroyed. Manuscripts were probably burned in stages over eight centuries.[citation needed]

Ancient and modern sources identify four possible occasions for the partial or complete destruction of the Library of Alexandria: Julius Caesar's fire during his civil war in 48 BC; the attack of Aurelian in AD 270 – 275; the decree of Coptic Pope Theophilus of Alexandria in 391 AD; and the Muslim conquest of Egypt in (or after) AD 642.[2]

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss I'll have to find the reference but I know one of the burnings was by accident after the harbor was caught fire.

Edit: Oh it was Caesar.
edit on 22-4-2016 by AVtech34 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join