It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3-9-2005--lest coming suddenly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
I am confused also, so I just want to know;

Is whatever going to be happening of March 9, 2005 going to manifest itself for the world to know?

Will it do so on that day, and that day specifically?

You say "to" know? The master of the house say "unto" all. So it will manifest with everyones very existence in the world being apart of knowing so in the experiencing way. Plus, truth will flood as everyone comes back unto truthhood as they go home (hell or paradise).

I've already got into the specific. But if who the 3rd decieving man is reaches the date March 9th 2005, at midnight eastern time, then who he is will have not experienced being killed or murdered as a human being.

Let me explain something more:

Many that are first concerns the body of the particular who. So the last (the who of that body) shall be first since that's that 'who's body. So it's like what do you know. Check it:

Matthew 19:30
But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

^^It's as becoming distinct from the master of the house as you step out and be unto yourself finally made whole.

Matthew 20:16
So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

^^^The body calls the particular "who" into its whole self. And all shall be straightened in that sense.

Luke 12:50
But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!

Either paradise or hell the master of the house say unto you. Here in this world the chosen are the devils because this is their true source.

Luke 13:30
And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

^^Complete. Coming back unto truth.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I am going to assume that these quotes are related to the Rapture wherupon true followers of Christ are taken away prior to the Tribulation and the rise of Antichrist.

Matthew 24 and Luke 17 refer to the same things. I believe that the 'bed' mentioned in Luke 17 refers to a seed bed (given that the other quotes relate to crops).

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I don't think you answered this... Who was the second deceiving man?

Please elaborate on mark 13:31

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I don't know if the rest of you caught the first post about two men in bed together. I had to re-read this to believe that this is written. It is. No other time have I considered alternate meanings of this verse.

So what do we make of the last line?

Luke 17:37

...... Wheresoever the body is, thith-er will the eagles be gathered together.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by popeye0314
I don't think you answered this... Who was the second deceiving man?

Please elaborate on mark 13:31

2nd deceiving man: who was named 2pac.

Mark 13
31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

The words are 3 and they concern the devil in general to how come I put "not" in bold also. They are:

Why evil secret

The "why" concerns the dark soul.
The "evil" concerns the dark mind/the dark self
The "secret" concerns the dark body (world) from the foundation.

Those 3 words in intial are symbolized as "yes": y (why) e (evil) s (secret).

^^^That "yes" is revealed in convo between 2pac and Kurupt in the background of the intro of "Makaveli, the Don killuminati, the 7 day theory" album.

And the words of the devil in general shall for ever pass away. It's like an air pump, the air shall pass away as long as your money is right.

Every time you see a question mark (?) in the written gospels by the saying from the deceiving man named Jesus, then that which were said is as good as answered because devils were present before Jesus.

When the devils amongst do questionable things you know the "why" put to your mind itself answers as to an evil secret.

Now let me show you something: Look at the cover of that Makaveli album.

1. You see Makaveli up on the "t" shaped cross.
2. You see the circular moon right by on your right side.

^^Well, it spells "to" and the body up on the cross represents the "un". "unto" is the hour coming. Look to the bottom on your right and you see an even smaller pic with the "y" from theory on which if magnified and examined looks like an audtosy pic with some man standing in a shadow by what looks like a body laying there. Is it not questionable? There is something about Bush, but I'm not going to get into that right now, but it would shock you. Anyhow the illustration on the cover suggests midnight and even the the album has only 12 tracks. 12 highlights the midnight theme. You'll also "un"scramble "Makaveli" and get "K am alive". The "K" is for "King" which is revealed by the crown being on the name with the sword going through inside the booklet to the album. That is how come Makaveli on the cross represents "un" on the "to".

Anyway, evil is dark and it's how come the sun shall be darkened. Yes, the place where the greater damnation is for the devils is in the stars starting with this sun. The moon shall not (the devil) give her light--Which tells you when their dark soul is reconfigured their next body will become the sun. Right now there are devils in the sun, but they, even though they are as enties of hell, are "to" hell's greater damnation and "to" death, but once the hour "unto" come it's when they'll undergo more torments.

Luke 21
22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

^^^Which includes punctuation marks (,:;?!. -) because they have symbolic meaning in kjv of the sayings from the deceiving man in the gospels. And in the intro of Makaveli if one were to write out the intro of what the news guy said and what Kurupt said.

[edit on 14-1-2005 by Sign Related 2]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The last part concerns the one left. So it's that one he is answering.

Luke 17

37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

^^^thither: Located or being on the more distant side; farther: the thither side of the pond.

The sun is distant from the earth if a devil departs from their dead human body. Since this world is their true source they always have a body. And so their body is always in an 'is' sense.

Matthew 24

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

^^^the carcase is the sun. It's not spelled carcass for a reason in the kjv.

Eagles fly and watch with their keen sight. Remember, "and commanded the porter to watch." in Mark 13:34.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Something else to reveal:

Luke 21:
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

The "un" becomes aware because of the master of the house. It's like suddenly being aware of another part of yourself that makes one be unto (as in unto hell or unto paradise).

In the lest coming the devils upon the face of the earth as humans will have their hearts overcharged with surfeiting because their human bodies will be simmered by their own astral body during the "unto" hour.

^^^Matthew 24
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 21
30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
SIGN RELATED 2 --

I want to better understand the deceiving men. Could you explain why you believe 2pac was the second man.

In very simple terms, can you explain the relationship of the physical earth and people to the spiritual world.

Ex. Earth is the source of the devil, so is the devil an angelic being in the singular or is the devil the body which is made up of this world?

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by popeye0314
SIGN RELATED 2 --

I want to better understand the deceiving men. Could you explain why you believe 2pac was the second man.

In very simple terms, can you explain the relationship of the physical earth and people to the spiritual world.

Ex. Earth is the source of the devil, so is the devil an angelic being in the singular or is the devil the body which is made up of this world?

For one, there is a mystery around his death that has too many coincidences to be coincidences. Then, there is his lyrics which are as a disguise for telling truths about something else of a bigger scale (yes, they are done to look parallel as if to tell one thing while actually telling another). The people that worked around him I can tell the master of the house worked through by entering into them which in turn highlighted 2pac the more. For instance, the cover of the Makaveli album was drawn by another person and the whole directing of the movie "Gang Related" he starred in was directed by another person. Those of other things reveal a lot that the master of the house is highlighting the decieving man even from around the decieving man of the particualar era of day of the three days (2pac represents the 2nd day from Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.--Master of the house speaking through the 1st deceiving man named Jesus and as Jesus). And then, there is the fact that the master of the house directly decoded his lyrics in me with making me aware of ITSELF in doing so up to the point where I am able to now with ease other of 2pac's lyrics. And the master of the house in formed me about Jesus and 2pac as being the two other Generals of Days.

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Soul and spirit are different.

Actually, a spirit, energy wise, is just as well physical. Everyones body has energy in it in a natural sense. The soul of the devil can have an authorty over energy far away from their human body.

There is a spirit world, but it's the devils'. And so those that are human that have an astral body projection capability--well, that astral body is even as a mind and an eye itself. Telepathically, the astral body (which is an angelic body) can induce:

1. dreams (which some may mistake for visions of the future) to night terrors to sleep paralysis. Some times those induced dreams can drain their victim of enery.
2. voice projections (also their astral body can transform what their human ears here into a projected sound into another's mind). *And the voice doesnt have to sound as their human voice so they can speak as if different people and in different tongues*
3. energy zaps which do cause hurt within another's brain or eyes.
4. foul odor into the air.
5. feelings and even pressurous feelings.
6. burning sensations to other's bodies.
7. tricky blend in thoughts (where it's actually their thoughts, not your's)
8. Plus, a weird thing they can self induce which kind of transfigures, in a distorting way, their appeance (which relates to a weird glow ora or weird puffiness particualarly of their own face).

And their astral body can see whevever. Their astral body can have a person to where it'll go wherever the person they have with it goes. So of course their astral body can pass through anything in this world because of their abominable soul which does seem abnonmal.

And legit people who believe they are being huanted are actually being messed with by people that are devils who have ghostly powers and/or pranksters. And there be some people in mental wards whose mental problem (like hearing voices for one) are caused by devils. Pills cant help their problem when in fact the problem be devils.

The world is the body of the devil in general. And the body includes energy (also called heaven) that's used as spirit/angel/ghost.

Your body is of the devil, but at the same time if 'the self' of you isnt a devil, then 'the self' of you stands before the Father (and is confessed as being before the Father), and you as a man in the flesh are destinguished as being before the very elect (the devils who belong here). Basically, that means 'the self' of you is standing before the foundation of this (tell-hell-is) world. Which means 'the self' of you is taken even though here temporarily as a man (as a man that's even apart of decieving the body of the devil in general since 'the self' of you is not of this world). Those taken shall be taken unto their own paradise.

But if 'the self' of you is of this world, then you will expierence the greater damnation. If this world is your body then you can willing astral project throughout it.

Now in this 3rd Day upon, and soon, the master of the house will raise ITSELF up. And all are of ITSELF even though the master of the house is even distinct from everyone. And when the master of the house raise ITSELF up everyone will come unto their true home (their true self source wise) built from THE FOUNDATION IN GENERAL. And the cosmos you see here in this world is just this world's cosmos. So yes, there is more than this. Since the distinct master of the house (the General) is the handless Wizard, then one, at least one not a devil, will understand that.

Only in the devils' world do we, under the order of this cosmos, get to be unwanted ages and catch unwanted things (colds, etc) and yada, yada. Here in this world, this temple (of bodies and things) represents destruction unto a cycle of how it's ordered. That's how come you see that commandment (or telling of the order) in "Destroy this temple,..."

[edit on 15-1-2005 by Sign Related 2]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Matthew 24:

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

^^goodman: 1. a. The male head of a household.

^^^Think of the part in the midst of a clock as he that all the hands are extending from so that times are told. The goodman the master of the house is as...and it's how come the master of the house is King through that male body born head of household here. You will see the word "King" in Matthew 25:34-- (34? 3+4=7. And the first quote: 4+3=7.)

The goodman of the house had known in what (hell) watch the thief would come is because the master of the house entered things (such as commands) into hell around and about the male head of house. And so he himself would have watched and made as a watch even.

Even the simple fact that we who are not devils are here we are theives before devils and devils are theives before us. Talk about one thug nation. And when the distinct master of the house enters things into devils those things go as the devil unto the devil's self--It's mainly how the devil in general is decieved because they become a fallen stars from heaven not even realizing it at the time they are commanded into doing things the master of the house programmed into them. Fallen stars from the control of heaven, to be more clear, since they are as stars each.

On with the rest...

"and would not have suffered his house to be broken up."

^^^not = the devil in general. his = hell-is. once that ^^^ "to" (which is as the devils' safe house) be broken up (as in, the "un" becomes activated) the devil will suffer hell-is. And as soon as the particular who, mentioned in Mark 13:34 (another number that equals "7"), leaves the devil in general will suffer ever more.

Even so is the devil suffering hell-is house whenever the master of the house enters things into them that go as the devils selves unto the devils body--How so? Because fun time draweth lesser for the devils as the greater damnation draws near. Yes, the master of the house has authority over all of ITSELF (that includes: the soul, the mind/'the self', the body). So the 3 clock hands of that male head of house represent that authority over the devil in general in particular. Whichever devils are effected, while those who are not devils are here, are the few chosen mentioned by the 1st decieving man named Jesus in the KJV of the gospel.

The abomination of desolation is the creation which God created unto this time of the soul, foundation wise, that will put 'the self' ('the self' of God in general) in ever lasting torments in a bodily fashion. This world is dark foundation wise to where the cosmos here itself tells you of that. And would you believe that God in general (the devils) intended hell for us who are not devils? But if it were possible they shall deceive the very elect. As evil as them fools are they can't hold us body wise forever. And soon those who are not devils will be taken from here. Watch! But be aware for the telling sign of when.

[edit on 15-1-2005 by Sign Related 2]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join