It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3-9-2005--lest coming suddenly

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The fulfillment coming:

Matthew 24

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Luke 17

34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left

^^^In the fulfillment:

Matthew 24

42 Watch there: for ye know not (the self of the devil in general) what (hell) hour (unto) your Lord (the unprofitable servant) doth come.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
What does any of this have to do March 9th 2005? Or if you're from the UK September 3rd 2005. Go Pisky!

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Yeah, whats all this about grinding in bed with two men.....?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
"34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. "

I don't know, but wouldn't this imply that half of the homsexual community is "saved"

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What evidence do you have to link a certain date to this prophecy? How did you come to this conclusion?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
"34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. "

I don't know, but wouldn't this imply that half of the homsexual community is "saved"

It concerns astral projection upon another and it mainly concerns the world where some are not of this world (soul/self wise) and others are of this world (soul/self wise).

The ones left will have it real bad because they are devils.

The ones not of this world are decieving the body of the devil.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
those bible quotes that you are giving are referring to the second coming of Jesus.

Those who are saved will be taken into the clouds with him... others will be left.. it's just showing example... that one person working in the field could go and one could be left.. etc..

so are you saying that the "coming" will be 3-9-05 ?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
What does any of this have to do March 9th 2005? Or if you're from the UK September 3rd 2005. Go Pisky!

Explains in more detail:

The master of the house is how I know. And 'the self' cant die, but the body here will.

It will happen in 2005, but the 3-9 is also concerning a specfic man's body symbolically...once the body becomes a carcase...then it's 3-9 right then and there on the spot here in 2005. How so? The specific man symbolizes the 3 (which is the symbolic hour called: "unto"--which concerns a reconfiguring of the soul in general) and the 9 (which is the symbolic day: "the body of hell" the selves of devils go unto, but the selves of those not devils go elsewhere). Even the specific man was born March (3rd month) 9th.

Mark 13:
5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

^^That specific deceiving man is here.

Mark 13:
34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

^^^Once the who leaves this world (his body) that's when the Son of Man (the foe in general) is as a man (a man with no longer the particular who). So the ones left hell comes unto them and they go unto hell. The particular who represents those who are not devils which will be taken as well. "his" actually represents "hell-is"--which is what the particular who leaves.

Right now the hour is "to" soul wise. It's when it becomes "unto" that things, soul wise, are fulfilled (those very things written in Matthew 24, Mark 13, Luke 17, Luke 21 of the kjv). The devils (all the Gods) get hell. Those not devils get paradise.

It's as simple as that. The master of the house is not any God.

Luke 13:
25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I don't understand when you say that the master of the house is not any god, but the devils = all the gods. Honestly I don't think half of what you said makes any sense to most people. Try rephrasing it in the standard King James English.

Contrary to what some believe the ability to explain intricate things in simple terms is what marks a genius. Not the other way around.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There were two other deceiving men before this last deceiving man. It's also how the man is symbolized as the 3 or the 3rd.

John 2
19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

^^^It's the 3rd Day of those 3 Days now (but the 3 and the Day have a distinction). And the lest coming will happen inside the 3rd Day.

Wondering how are 3 days symbolic? It's because there is: the body, the mind/the self, and the soul.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
I don't understand when you say that the master of the house is not any god, but the devils = all the gods. Honestly I don't think half of what you said makes any sense to most people. Try rephrasing it in the standard King James English.

Contrary to what some believe the ability to explain intricate things in simple terms is what marks a genius. Not the other way around.

The master of the house is the one speaking through Jesus.

John 14:10

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

^^^His body didth the works of the master of the house.

"not" is labels a devil by the master of the house. Before anyone can understand that being infact they'd have to understand this:

Mark 13:5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

^^^If any reader cant understand that, then they cant understand how so the master of the house, working through Jesus, labeled "not" as a devil in this saying here:

John 8:49
Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

So in other words, the master of the house is as all which includes "not" any God.

Now if you're wondering how is any God a devil...it's basically revealed in the very gospels. But to help clue you in on that fact would be those that can astral project (Yes, they are the ones who induce dreams to make a person maybe think they predected etc or that they astal plained themselves. And they do other things that are only evil--Which will draw up the conclusion that they are in fact Gods because the shoe, so to speak, fits them well). God in general is the abomination of desolation. Plus peep this:

Mark 13:19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

^^^What's in plain veiw behind that affliction right there? God! And if you decode "not", since you should realize the master of the house went working through the body of man named Jesus that was here symbolizing the "lest any man decieve you" thing, you'll notice more.

And be not decieved by the name Jesus (with the "Gs-us" sound for it is significant). And be clear of this, the master of the house is definitely how come KJV is the one with the deceptive right-in-your-face truth amongst in the very gospels.

[edit on 13-1-2005 by Sign Related 2]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Okay, so God and Jesus are the bad guys because they don't have devils in them?
And that would make Satan a good guy since he's the chief devil.

Back to my original question, how did you get the specific date? Why 2005?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Trying to understand your points.

God is not the master of the house? Who is the master of the house and what is the house?

Astral projection is bad because it makes men like a god?

Two deceivers have been and the 3rd is coming within the 3rd day which is now. Are you saying that Jesus was one of the deceivers?

If we aren't asking the right questions, then what would a good question be?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
While I will admit that today isn't one of my best and I may be a bit more dense than usual -- I'm not getting this at all. Please could someone put this simply and clearly.

much appreciated

jm

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Signrelated2, What about ...."no man knoweth the hour or day" etc etc?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Okay, so God and Jesus are the bad guys because they don't have devils in them?
And that would make Satan a good guy since he's the chief devil.

Back to my original question, how did you get the specific date? Why 2005?

I've explained how come 2005 in the "Ark" topic last year on this board. It's deep. It has to do with an inside job of the master of the house concerning "25" because of an age in which certain things happened. The things made "25" symbolic because of what the number adds up to. And that happening in that age translates to becoming something more world wide in "2005" as for a grand scale inside job. In common is that 25 and 2005 equal 7 when added up (2+5=7. 2+0+0+5=7).

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by popeye0314
Trying to understand your points.

God is not the master of the house? Yes! Who is the master of the house and what is the house? I was informed that the master of the house is the General. Even by definition the word "General" from "the General" makes sense rather than the definition of God certain people go by. Also the General is the Wizard. I want you to look "wizard" up because the definition is fitting. The master of the house is everything and everyone, but the distint version of the master of the house is the General, the wizard. For example, even though you're as the master of the house (unaware) you cant make, say, shapely perfect images in the clouds. So you have to understand the one able to do so would indeed have the title the Wizard. So basically, the master of the house is also distinct from us.

Astral projection is bad because it makes men like a god? The thing is, is that this world is the devils' true source which is how come they can astral project through out what is indeed their very body.

Two deceivers have been and the 3rd is coming within the 3rd day which is now. Are you saying that Jesus was one of the deceivers? No, the 3rd deceiving man is here now. And be not mistaken, it's the body of the devil being decieved.

If we aren't asking the right questions, then what would a good question be? Prolly the name of the 2nd deceiving man since I've already let known the 1st deceiving man's name was Jesus. And if you want to know the particular words to: Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

I know the answer.

Oh, and the house would be everything that is.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar

Ahem..*clears throat* ????

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I am confused also, so I just want to know;

Is whatever going to be happening of March 9, 2005 going to manifest itself for the world to know?

Will it do so on that day, and that day specifically?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar

I am glad you ask. The master of the house knows. And the decieving man that is as the master of the house knows.

Matthew 24

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man (the soul of the devil), no (the mind of the devil), not (the self of the devil) the angels of heaven, but my Father (the body of the devil--the foundation of the world) only.

Matthew 24

36 But of that day (body of hell--symbolized as "9") and hour (unto--symbolized as "3" and even "12" because "12" represents midnight when it's dark and because "12" added up equals "3") knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

The 9th letter of the ABCs is "I" the definition on "I" is "the self". "lest any man decieve you" is implying because the "I", symbolized as a 9, will leave the body of the devil that is symbolized also as a 9.

So who all the 9, representing "I", will be taken elsewhere. But who all come the 9, representing "the body of the hell", will be left here. It's not just left here all nice and dandy, it's left here for immediately undergoing torments as soon as the others are taken.

You have to understand it's the devil in general being decieved. The deceiving man is as the 9 that represents the body of hell (the body of hell that will be unlocked, that is). This is how come the Son of Man becomes as that decieving man in the "unto" hour which is as soon as the who in that decieving man leaves this world, along with who all are not devils, and gives authority unto hell-is servants.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join