It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince is dead.. Artist formerly known. And China the wrestler

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Sad, sad news. I was a big fan of Prince and just loved his music.

When I first heard that he'd had flu like symptoms for a few weeks i wondered if maybe it wasn't a heart problem.
I immediatley thought of my husband pulling the "it's just the flu" for a few weeks before finally going and finding out he was having heart issues.

Prince was released from the hospital right away, but didn't he belong to a religion that refuses medical care?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
No offense to the religious or non-religious in this, but I think the rapture is taking place on an excruciatingly slow time-frame. It seems that every artist I've ever loved, or even appreciated is just checking out unannounced.

Musician, Comedian, Actor, Novelist, no matter the medium... All of the influential voices are fading fast.
Their relevance in the moment is not negotiable.

It's like "Oh, you had a poopy 420, well BAM!!!! Prince is dead so have a effing horrid 421!!! *evil laugh*" ~whatever dogma~...

Damn.

edit on 21-4-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
R I P His Royal Badness

edit on 21-4-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
RIP Prince,you were a unique and amazing musician.Wow so many greats passing away recently..i was still feeling sad for Chyna's passing when i see this..sad days.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Prince talks Illumiminati and Chemtrails

edit on 21-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

I see that tacked onto the end is Dick Gregory at the Black State of the Union. That man is smart and hysterical. I was laughing my head off.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
RIP brother.

a reply to: GAOTU789

Thanks for the video GAOTU789.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
The Prince is dead, long live the king.

I heard he died of the flu.

This is surreal...

Damn.

He was a great guitarist(could play multiple instruments) and a great singer.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gator2001

Agreed...Extremely underrated guitar player.
Dude was straight up funky and knew how to write hits.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
RIP Prince and Vanity, both died this year at 57.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Charlie Murphy tells the best Prince stories... sad loss to the music world.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

My wife was curious. Now she's blubbering all over the house.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
A lot of love for Prince in here, understandably not as much with Chyna as wrestling is a far smaller community than music. However, I am a lifelong wrestling fan, and I grew up with Chyna on my TV screen. This is a tough day. Chyna was a true trailblazer in the business, with a physique so intimidating it very much put to shame many men even in an appearance driven business. She was the one woman in the business who you legitimately believed could beat any guy on the roster. She brought back credibility and attention to a long dead women's division in WWE, even winning many men's titles along the way. To understand the momentum this woman had, there is even a long standing rumor that Vince McMahon (owner and the final say) wanted to put the heavyweight title on her. The industry hasn't seen a woman of her presence before or since, and will be deeply missed by millions around the globe.
edit on 21-4-2016 by Dawnbreaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
No offense to the religious or non-religious in this, but I think the rapture is taking place on an excruciatingly slow time-frame. It seems that every artist I've ever loved, or even appreciated is just checking out unannounced.

Musician, Comedian, Actor, Novelist, no matter the medium... All of the influential voices are fading fast.
Their relevance in the moment is not negotiable.

It's like "Oh, you had a poopy 420, well BAM!!!! Prince is dead so have a effing horrid 421!!! *evil laugh*" ~whatever dogma~...

Damn.

I couldn't have said it better👍

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Here is a good youtube link youtube

To a lot of Prince music, but it is in a playlist and I always mess up how to imbed that type of link. If someone could embed that for me properly, would be appreciated

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Thanks for both post. This illuminati trend as another member posted. Is a big deal apparently. Now I have to watch this.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

link   
Dead from the flu!? I know it still happens often but Hmmm, I wonder if he ever contracted HIV which would make the flu much more deadly. Hmmm I guess id better leave it at that. I was always told you dont talk about the dead ...wonder where that practice comes from and why...the whole not talking about the dead thing.

Ps I hate hate hate pop music except for those,who created the whole genre (not 1950s n 60s pop, i mean more modern pop which has its strongest artists and cultivators in the 80s when it was awesome and still took artists and talent. Aside from two others I can picture, prince was among the first flash shock value pop stars that made walking around with a thousand paperclips of chuck steak hanging down as a dress in 2016 very unoriginal, desperate, and lacking any statement other than, "hey look tame everyone! A wh_ r _ will only _ _ _ _ for money but im willing to make a complete fool of myself for it!" And who but Prince ever decided itd be smart for a man to sing mezzo soprano to alto or had a hope in Hades of making it big by doing so?

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Station streaming Prince music

TY for the link. Note for people: It would not work on Maxthon, I got the error message that my internet connection was missing. It will work on Chrome.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join