It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince is dead.. Artist formerly known. And China the wrestler

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Little Red Corvette....

I saw one very recently - made me think of Prince. Quite an artist.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

This is so very sad. I thought he was in good health. I had been listening to 432 Hz music as part of one of my many helps to sleeping better, as I read Prince answering a question saying that it was the only type one should listen to.

It will take awhile for this to sink in. HIs music was such art of my formative years. My mother had a boarder, who had given herself the nicknneme 'P.T.', which stiood for Princess Thriller. She was a Prince fanatic and wouls dress like him, and wear lots of purple. I, thereby, became a Prince fanatic. I was underage, but she and her friends would take me to nightclubs. Mainly, to dance to Prince. DJs would play it all night if you bought themn enough drinks.

And this is only 2 months after Vanity.

This has been a tough year for losing well known beleved people.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

That deserves many stars. Thanks for posting.

Side note off thread. Do you have a the in the 432Hz?
edit on 21-4-2016 by Bigburgh because: Trigger finger Offffffffffffff

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I just hope that no lame ass tribute performance disrespects his music and quality as an artist.

I'm sure many of the charlatans in the music industry will see an opportunity.

I'll light a Candle for the Bardo.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
How terribly sad. I grew up with Prince's music playing in the background during some of the happiest times of my life...Today Dove's Cry.

Go with the angels dear Prince.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

I don't know how to see this. I both want to mourn. Or celebrate his life and accomplishments. 😔

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

That deserves many stars. Thanks for posting.

Side note off thread. Do you have a the in the 432Hz?

A....? There is a lot of 432hz on youtube of all kinds. I was looking for some Prince songs recorded in it, but there is precious little Prince on Youtube, he did well in protecting his trademark there. I will look elsewhere on the net.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
OP I'm not sure if your phone is auto correcting this or not and I didn't read that anyone corrected you yet either. The song is Raspberry Beret (as in a hat), lol. Unless someone #ed with my timeline again

RIP Prince...loved your music...so many great hits. My favorite though it probably Purple Rain.

Mine was Let's Go Crazy. And When Doves Cry. Oh, and 1999. Wait, Purple Rain. There's so many favorites.

Oh and little red corvette and Kiss...damn, it's going to be a Prince afternoon!

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Oops typo. I meant do you have a thread on the 432 Hz. Thanks for the YT info.😊

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

When I saw this thread I told her and now she is in tears talking to her friend on the phone

Same for me and my 2 sisters

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

OP I'm not sure if your phone is auto correcting this or not and I didn't read that anyone corrected you yet either. The song is Raspberry Beret (as in a hat), lol. Unless someone #ed with my timeline again

RIP Prince...loved your music...so many great hits. My favorite though it probably Purple Rain.

Mine was Let's Go Crazy. And When Doves Cry. Oh, and 1999. Wait, Purple Rain. There's so many favorites.

Oh and little red corvette and Kiss...damn, it's going to be a Prince afternoon!

I'll put in the hearing aids and turn it up😊

cj6

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
We're losing a lot of legendary actors and musicians in 2016. This is definitely gonna be a rough year. RIP to all those we've lost

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cj6

Indeed😔🎬🎥🎵🎶

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Oops typo. I meant do you have a thread on the 432 Hz. Thanks for the YT info.😊

I can't find the original post. It was a facebook AMA in 2014. Prince had finally joined Facebook and scheduled an AMA. He showed up 3 hours late and answered just 1 question of the probably thousands that had accumulated.

Time.com

Three hours after the session began, the icon — who has already amassed 1.7 million Facebook fans — finally decided to pop in and check things out. A man of logic, Prince began by tackling the very first question, which asked: “Please address the importance of ALL music being tuned to 432hz sound frequencies???” His response simply read “The Gold Standard” accompanied by this link.

THIIS is the link Prince gave

We get a bonus, a possible conspiracy mentioned on that page:

Most music worldwide has been tuned to A=440 Hz since the International Standards Organization (ISO) promoted it in 1953.

Some theories (although unproven) even suggest that the Nazi regime had been in favor of adopting this pitch (440) as standard after conducting scientific research to determine which range of frequencies best induce fear and aggression. Whether or not the conspiracy is factual, interesting studies have pointed towards the benefits of tuning music to A=432 Hz instead.

edit on 21-4-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
RIP Chyna and Prince

Chyna was such a beast.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Saw him play live in 1990. A unique guy and a great songwriter.

Sad to think he is gone.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hex1an

This just crossed my mind and is likely pure coincidence but I'm seeing a trend in public figures who speak about the Illuminati or otherwise end up dead years before normal.
Prince, Michael, Tupac and many many others.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

A very popular trend... His thoughts on Chemtrails and violence is interesting.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It's either "suicide" or "drug overdose."

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join